Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh (1294 Views)

Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? / How Young Is Too Young To Date? / African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2013
It's beautiful to be 20+, to be young, to feel fresh and to burn with energy. Like a flower you've blossomed, you've grown into a woman, beautiful in your own right. With hope you stare into the future, wishing for the best.

The world is not a bed of roses you've been told. it is filled with thorns, pain and heartbreak, It is also filled with joy, beauty and happiness. The side of the coin you get to experiences is dependant you. It's dependant on the choices you make. But I assure with grit, fire and determination you'll build a bed that is comfy enough.

I believe by now you've looked at the mirror, asking yourself questions such as.
Am I beautiful enough, Do I look sexy, Am I curvy and thick enough, Do I look fat, Am I slim, Am I fair enough, Are my bosoms big enough, Is my Arse full enough, Are my leg straight enough, Am I attractive enough, Is my lip red enough, Are my eye lashes good enough, Is my hair silky and smooth enough.

At your 20's, the zenith of your youth. Never has there been more immense pressure by the society for you live up to their expectation and their definition of beauty.

Personally I say, bleep the society, bleep the magazines, bleeep the Celebrities, the bimbos, the commercials, the crazy ass niggers. It's high time you build your own standard, your own definition of beauty, It's high time you own your own image. Let your definition of beauty and identity come from within not from the society.

Over years I have come to discover something amazing. Do you know that beauty is not currently defined by how you look but how you carry yourself. Just like in marketing, it's all about perception, it's all about branding.

Carry yourself as beautiful Amazon I know you to be, people will see you as such, carry yourself as an ugly slut people will see you as one, carry yourself as too fat or too slim or too dark people will see you such.

You have with you the power to define your image, to control the way people perceive you, and your body. This power is not hidden in different layers of mascara, in brazilian hair, or under the surgeons knife. it instead come with within, from the depth or your soul and the realization that you are beautiful, unique in your own right, carefully and wonderfully made.

As you move with the above realization, never forget to Stay healthy, Stay sharp and stay fit, dress pretty and not slutty, Exercise regularly and eat right.

Understand that beauty is just a skin deep, what will sustain you when your youth is gone is the beauty you carry within.

Above all live life, and enjoy it.

#Mathew briggs the fire wishes you peace

This piece was inspired by a dicussion I had with a friend of mine... not to long ago... she's a beauty to behold, its so sad she is not aware of this fact.

6 Likes

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2013
So sad that nollywood, mtv and channel o has programmed our girls to think beauty is all about heavy make-ups, artificial long hairs, boobs, a55, colourful clothes etc with brains substituted to the background
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2013
wow!nice

2 Likes

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2013
So itz sad 2 be below 20+ abi??
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
^^ No... Not at all. I never implied that in my post cheesy
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
undecided
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by scolaluv(f): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
So true. Real beauty comes from within.External beauty is ephemeral.
I have seen not so pretty people who exude inner beauty and thus appear beautiful.

1 Like

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by fflamingo(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Nice write up briggs , would be looking forward to the male version......!!!

2 Likes

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by thehunted(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
girl,u must be one reasonable 20 yr old. your kind are hard to find. What we see these days are block heads who think that having a huge a>ss ,large bwraests and being fair is all there is to life.
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Gudintent: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
MBriggs has said it so therefore I am grin I believe cheesy
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by lertee(f): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
How bout a dedication to teenagers?
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2013
thehunted: girl,u must be one reasonable 20 yr old. your kind are hard to find. What we see these days are block heads who think that having a huge a>ss ,large bwraests and being fair is all there is to life.

Errm it was written by a guy

1 Like

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2013
lertee: How bout a dedication to teenagers?

Sorry lertee... I think every woman irrespective of age, will find something in this piece that speaks to her. This piece is not dedicated to any age bracket. But was inspired by a my friend in her 20's hence the tone of this piece.
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2013
fflamingo: Nice write up briggs , would be looking forward to the male version......!!!

I have something in the offing for the males. grin

1 Like

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Gudintent: MBriggs has said it so therefore I am grin I believe cheesy

Nothing do you... smiley Ms G.
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2013
scolaluv: So true. Real beauty comes from within.External beauty is ephemeral.
I have seen not so pretty people who exude inner beauty and thus appear beautiful.

Gbam!!!
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by lertee(f): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Sorry lertee... I think every woman irrespective of age, will find something in this piece that speaks to her. This piece is not dedicated to any age bracket. But was inspired by a my friend in her 20's hence the tone of this piece.
Don't mind me o,it is really inspiring,I was just trying to make humor from it.
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Lynix: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
I'm beautiful smiley
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Agrika: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Permission to copy?
Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Agrika: Permission to copy?

Yep ride on

1 Like

Re: It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am wonderful! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex / I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship / Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.