Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike (14163 Views)

ASUU To Begin Strike! / Those That Signed Agreement With ASUU Dont Know Their Right From Left - Mark / Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
gingin7434: Den port to Libya
it might interest u to know... im already on it
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Shame on ASUU
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by ochilikoko(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
US should rada advice Ansu to cut off d greed motivated strike
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by ferdsmart(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Only for their interest. Nonsense
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by mooregan(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
ASUU shakara too much. Most of these lecturers no sabi book at all. The problem is more of unqualified lecturers than Infrastructure.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by judedwriter(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
I wonder when dis edition of "super-story" between FG and ASUU will end. Even big brother-USA is intrested-its a shame.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by senatorn3c(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
tank God say i don graduate
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by sirculynz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Goodluck & co abeg make una hear dem o....
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by abu12: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk: so US government must shook mouth for every matter wey concern Nigeria...?, i smell a rat undecided, and as for FG, it is really a big shame that this issue is now going outside the country, i wonder what those countries that hate Nigerians will be saying regarding this country in times like this.

No US don't want nigeria to disintegrate
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nehemiah459(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
In all form of knowledge, the Practice is the best. || StudentsDiary.net is calling all students to submit their assignments, projects, Essays and questions. Lets make Education lets stressful.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Idongesit619(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lobatan!
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by abfan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
this FG people sef,, of all tins to have shame they dont even have
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Willgates(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
this US of a country must they tell us what to do in every internal feud we have? they should mind their on biz please!

1 Like

Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Bluediamond1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Plus

Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
abu12:

No US don't want nigeria to disintegrate

if that it is the case they are highly welcome, but if not..i fear for Africa as a whole, because it has been the dreams of these highly developed nations to bring the whole of Africa under one government and since Nigeria happens to be one of the most stubborn Countries in Africa i was thinking maybe they have some hidden agendas unknown to the African Continent
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by ritux: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
[size=14pt]Wetin concern US sef, must they interfere in all our problems?

Huuuuu!!! tataafooooo, amebo [/size]
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Does the US have to intervene before we resolve every crisis in Nigeria?
for properties/lands and accommodations in Lekki/Ikoyi/Victoria Island and the entire Lekki expressway axis-check out our listings at http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-september-2013.html
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by fundamentals(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
aproko.wetin konsan una.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Jman06(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
The US has been of immense help to Nigeria and Nigerians and as such has d right to interfer within d confines of international diplomatic laws,to matters affecting Nigeria.Do you know the number of Nigerians that are in the payrolls of the US government?either as workers or beneficiaries of US funded scholarships and grants?Not to talk of d various US registered NGOs that provide various kinds of aids to Nigerians.D truth is that the US remains a strong ally to Nigeria and so long as our greedy and self-serving politicians keep inflicting the nation with poverty and underdevelopment,d US will always remain relevant in the affairs of Nigeria.
eddiebruk: so US government must shook mouth for every matter wey concern Nigeria...?, i smell a rat undecided, and as for FG, it is really a big shame that this issue is now going outside the country, i wonder what those countries that hate Nigerians will be saying regarding this country in times like this.

1 Like

Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by kumbalo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am I the only one who si yet to see the insincere 9gerian come defend his paymaster since the ASUU-FG miasma? Yeye people dem.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jman06: The US has been of immense help to Nigeria and Nigerians and as such has d right to interfer within d confines of international diplomatic laws,to matters affecting Nigeria.Do you know the number of Nigerians that are in the payrolls of the US government?either as workers or beneficiaries of US funded scholarships and grants?Not to talk of d various US registered NGOs that provide various kinds of aids to Nigerians.D truth is that the US remains a strong ally to Nigeria and so long as our greedy and self-serving politicians keep inflicting the nation with poverty and underdevelopment,d US will always remain relevant in the affairs of Nigeria.

Yes sir i am aware of that, but i think international matters and non international related issues shouldn't be missed together when making a difference, because i dont think the Educational system of any country warrants international interference if not that our educational system is poor, this is simply because every nations has its style of education and so should know better how to handle her affairs without any interference from a third party, do the US interfere in countries practicing Islamic educational system,..? i dont think so, because they might be advance in most aspect of life but definitely not on how Islamic Education works, Nigeria is a country with different cultures and so her government should know that Education is not an aspect that she should neglect to have raised an eyebrow that warrants the interference of a third party.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Ameerasexy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thank God am not caught up in this strike...Benue Corp members serving in Makurdi...Holla at me
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by 2ndChance: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^What's this one saying?
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by matalan: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Fresh Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Horus(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
The US interfer in nigerian politics simply because Nigerians allow it. Do you see The US releasing a similar statement to the Chineses?, No!, because they know that the Chineses will tell them to F*** Out of their business.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
bigboy3:

The US isn't your enemy but your own very Government.
Don't misunderstand me plz,I didn't call them my enemy,they only hv to keep off from nigeria politics such as this ,when we need dem,we can asked of dem.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Topsonluv(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
THIS ASUU PEOPLE SELF THEIR OWN TOO MUCH. THEY NO STRIKE SAY , THE STUDENT WEY WE DEY TEACH NO GET WORK AFTER GRADUATING 4RM SCHOOL DAT THEIR WORK IS IN VAIN IF THERE IS NO WORK FOR THE STUDENT. THEY SHOULD GO ON STRIKE DAT FG SHOULD FIND SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT DAT. IF NOT DAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH INTEREST.
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Cubeet: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
lymelyte: Is it not a shame that other countries are interfering in our education.
Una Country Never Ripe na....dem wan help una
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Cubeet: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Horus: The US interfer in nigerian politics simply because Nigerians allow it. Do you see The US releasing a similar statement to the Chineses?, No!, because they know that the Chineses will tell them to F*** Out of their business.
What you problem with their interferance. Do you want to compare Nigeria to China?
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by Mospring(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
moscobabs: Our dirty cloth has been spread outside....shame on GEJ government
GeJ is tranforming Naija accidously!!! just polital bickering anyway!!!
Re: US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike by ennon92(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Blue diamond: Plus
una own no wan pass marriage?
@topic: I think there is nothing wrong in US advising the FG since they can't put their house in order it's just a candid advice 4rm d US to the FG,they ain't forcing them ... Afterall its everyone's dream to study in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / EFCC Re-arraigns Dasuki, Others / Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.