Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,238 members, 7,849,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil (16272 Views)

Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by Boss13: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
shortgun:
I think I've tolerated you enough, please post a valid statement.
As much as am willing to descend to your level for the sake of this discussion,i will no longer tolerate any senseless ranting from you.

I do not mean to be insultive. I just read your comment and I almost poured my drink on myself. Pele u hear
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by Reference(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thought there was a law barring prospective candidates who are found to be insolvent or just plain bankrupt or is the case of Ubah's the person separate from Ubah the Company. People like this are a clear and present danger to public resources and should not be allowed remotely near any state treasury.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by kemslybil: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2013
It was an honorary doctorate degree from FUTO
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by hairyman(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2013
shortgun:
Stop deceiving yourself, go learn a trade, certificate alone can't put food on your table.

The man is an achiever, he's witch hunted cos he stepped on toes, literate or illitrate, Ifeanyi Ubah is an entrepreneur per excellence, we need more people like him, go hang yourself.

Enterpreneur per excellence? In what manner, by criminally obtaining loans which he promptly refused to service? By owing a dept of 65billion? Did you hear that of bill gates or steve jobs? I know the kinds of this man will appoint people to man these quarters and attack the personality of critics, it has always been the function of such minds.
I am certain Nigeria is not in need of this kind of man, nor his cohorts in the banking sector who connived with him and his kind to throw the Nigerian economy into disarray with their loan scams that crashed the stock market.
Tom Newton, the british expat who wrote on his time in Nigeria and his understanding of the dynamics of this nation mentioned in his article that in Nigeria a dishonest man is not shunned, as a matter of fact he gains respect and admiration if the scam he perpetrates is quite imaginative. This supporter of Ifeanyi Ubah couldn't have proven him more right.
It is my fervent prayer that this fellow, Mr Uba, never emerges a governor in my state.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by drnoel: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
shortgun:
Did I hear say an illiterate?

An illiterate who built a company from scratch to multi million million dollar corporation.
An illitrate who was selling kerosene at 50 naira per liter while other companies were selling the same product for 150 naira.

Is capital oil the only company that is in debt in this country?

Am rather disappointed with ur statement. We know how he made his money, pls don't support bad thing. If u where given the opportunity he had in oil and gas then won't u be way larger and wealthier than him. Look, u sound educated so I don't want to insult u neither do I want us 2 engage in throwing one but argue constructively. I am even quite surprised AMCON is finally playing their trump card now, I expected them to make this move along time ago. Also please, Anambrans make una make sure say Ifeanyi Uba no smell that government house cos he will relegate Anambra back to stone age to pay his debts. He will be worse than Orji Uzor.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by alexchiny: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2013
drnoel:
Am rather disappointed with ur statement. We know how he made his money, pls don't support bad thing. If u where given the opportunity he had in oil and gas then won't u be way larger and wealthier than him. Look, u sound educated so I don't want to insult u neither do I want us 2 engage in throwing one but argue constructively. I am even quite surprised AMCON is finally playing their trump card now, I expected them to make this move along time ago. Also please, Anambrans make una make sure say Ifeanyi Uba no smell that government house cos he will relegate Anambra back to stone age to pay his debts. He will be worse than Orji Uzor.

My brother, we are waiting for him come November 16.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by mbulela: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
ik4life: It was obvious that there was deficiencies in his use of english in that acceptance speech but didn't you see the passion in his eyes the passion to develop anambra state the last time I checked peter obi left unn with a 3rd yet he has not done bad in governance I will stick with ifeanyi ubah who had the courage to make his acceptance speech off hand than an obiano who read from a typed script
Passion gba kwa okwu.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil by aikorodo(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2013
berem: But he has a doctorate degree! how is he an illiterate? There's a difference between an illiterate and an uneducated person.
His Dr. Degree was awarded by FUTO, Owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960 / Nigeria Is Out Of Recession And President Buhari Is Transforming The Economy / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.