Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1456688 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Deztro(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by LamiHandsome(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Proudlyjam: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by lumenafrica: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ass looking... See how hilarious this skit is This man has gone mad oooo do you think he deserve this beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N728GD73Rfs
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by emarkson(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Three half past four eye men stood before an half past four eye judge.

Judge to the first man, ''What's your name?''.
Second man replied, "Rukevwe".
Judge to second man, ''I wasn't talking to you.''
Third man to Judge, ''I didn't say anything!''.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by leookagbare: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Chris browns ex girlfriend is coming to naija to base. Waiting she want come do for naija?. See full details at http://medianehd.com/2015/11/chris-brown-ex-karrueche-tran-is-coming-to-nigeria-on-the-15th/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
So why exactly did the chicken cross the road? A few of your celebrated personalities gives you the answer,

Ofego: The chicken crossed the road because the road cannot cross the chicken.

Muhammadu Buhari: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.

Bill Gates: I witnessed eChicken2003, which did not only cross roads, but laid eggs, filed your important documents, and balanced your checkbook and internet explorer which is an integral part of eChicken.

Martin Luther King Jr: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Ofego's Grandfather: In my days, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

A Typical Nigerian: Why are you asking me why the chicken crossed the road? Abeg o, I don't want wahala! I am innocent.

Goodluck Jonathan: The chicken is so happy with her brand new Made In Nigeria Innoson Motor and constant power supply that she crossed the road to vote for me again.

Dele Momodu: Why won't the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed, why won’t it cross to the other side?

Patrick Obahiagbon: The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for APC and hence justifying its subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2015
I have a girlfriend. She is 17 while I am 20. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much. I send 500 Naira recharge card to her everyday but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juice and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat 10 Naira groundnut. One day, I bought 400 Naira recharge card for her. When we were together, she called another guy and told him that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was talking to, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly. I know that she loves me very much, but she's just pretending she doesn't. What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 1,000 naira? Or should I buy another Blackberry phone of 100,000 Naira and iPhone6 of 458,000 Naira for her?
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by adetkid(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
mai brother abeg increase yhur card to 2000naira own and buy her 750,000iphone and 500,000 blackberry......

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE. ....
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by NJUWithOfego: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Ofego: Mummy!

Mummy: Yes!

Ofego: When you are not around, Daddy takes our housegirl into his room and then tells her to pull off her clothes and. . . . .

Mummy: (Cuts in) Ofego hold it there! So that is what he does when I'm not around abi, okay.

Two hours later Mummy had called all relatives together for Ofego to repeat what he had said.

Mummy: Ofego say what you told me in the presence of everybody present here now.

Ofego: Mummy I said that when you are not around, Daddy takes our housegirl to his room and tells her to pull off her clothes, and they do what you and our gateman do together on your bed when Daddy is not around.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by NJUWithOfego: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dear Eddy, I'm writing this slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your Daddy read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 5 kilometres away from our home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so they wouldn't have to change their address. This place is really nice. I even have a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well, though, last week I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain, we haven't seen it since.
The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week, the first time for three days and the second time for four days. About that coat you wanted me to send, your Mummy said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. Emeka locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your Daddy out. Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if you are an aunt or uncle. The baby looks just like your brother. Uncle Johnbull fell into a swimming pool last week. Some men tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated. He burned for three days. Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Emeka was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the back, they drowned because they couldn't open the door. I am now closing this letter and will share more goodnews with you again next time.

Your Uncle, Ofego.

N.B. If this letter does not reach you, please let me know, I will send you another one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by NJUWithOfego: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Three black men, Ofego and co were getting ready to take a plane trip for the first time. The first black man said, "I don't know about the two of you but I am going to wear some pink boxers before I get on that plane." ''Why are you going to wear them?''. The two of them asked. He replied, "Cause, if that plane crashes, and I'm out there lying down, they are going to find me first." The second black man said, "Well, I am going to wear some orange boxers." ''Why are you going to wear them?" They asked. He replied, "Cause if the plane crashes, and I'm floating with my buttocks up in the ocean, they will see me first." The third black man Ofego said, "Well, I am not going to wear any boxers.'' "What? No boxers?" The others asked in disbelief. The third black man said, "That's right honourables, you heard me right. I am not going to wear any boxers because if this plane crash, they will look for the black box first.''

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Nathaniel1996: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, please help a bright and astute young man who is on a harmless adventure by opening this http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=304052
I want to know if what the site claims is true. Y'all might want to check it out though, pretty interesting stuff.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
One day Ofego and his wife Sarah went to the Abuja Trade Fair. There was this man selling plane rides in his single prop show plane for 15,000 Naira per person. Ofego looked at Sarah and said, "Sarah, I think I really should try that." Sarah replied, "I know you want to Ofego, but we have a lot of bills, and you know the money is cost, and 15,000 Naira is 15,000 Naira." So Ofego went without it. Over the next few years they return every year, and the same thing, Ofego wanted to ride, but Sarah says no money. Finally, when Ofego and Sarah are both about 81 years old, Ofego looked at Sarah, and said, "Sarah, I'm 81 now, and I don't know if I will ever get the chance again, so I just have to have a ride in that aeroplane." Sarah replied in the same old fashion, and Ofego slumped down. The pilot was standing nearby and overheard the conversation. He said, "Excuse me lady and gentleman, I couldn't help but hear your situation, and I have a deal for you. I will take both of you up together, and if you can both make the entire trip without saying a word, or even making the slightest sound, I will give the ride for free. But if either of you make a sound, its 15,000 Naira each." Sarah and Ofego looked at each other, and agreed to take the ride. The pilot took them up, and started to do loop de loops, twists, dives, climbs and spins. No sound. The pilot landed the plane, looked back at Ofego and said, "Sir, I have to hand it to you, you didn't make even the slightest sound and that was my best stuff." Ofego looked back at the pilot and said, "Well, I was going to say something when Sarah fell out, but 15,000 Naira is 15,000 Naira!".
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Ofego walked into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asked for their orders. He said, "A meat pie, gala and lacasera," and he turned to the ostrich, "What's yours?"
"I'll have the same," said the ostrich. A short time later the waitress returned with the order. "That will be 300 Naira," and Ofego reached into his pocket and pulled out the exact amount for payment. The next day, Ofego and the ostrich came again and Ofego said, "A meat pie, gala, and a lacasera." The ostrich said, "I'll have the same." Again Ofego reached into his pocket and paid with the exact amount. This became a routine until, the two enter again. "The usual?" asked the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a fried rice, chicken, salad and a mirinda," said Ofego. " The same," said the ostrich. Shortly the waitress brought the order and said, "That will be 1,000 Naira." Once again Ofego pulled the exact amount out of his pocket and placed it on the table. The waitress couldn't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact amount out of your
pocket every time?"
"Well," said Ofego, "Several years ago I was cleaning my Grandfather's house and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."
"That's brilliant!" said the Waitress. "Most people would wish for a billion Naira or something, but you will always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!" "That's right. Whether it's a trailer load of cement or a truck load of clothes, the exact amount is always there," said Ofego. The waitress asked, "But, sir, how did you come about the ostrich?" Ofego sighed, paused, and answered, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big ass and long legs who agrees with everything I say."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ofego and his father were visiting shoprite shopping mall for the first time. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. Ofego asked his father, "Daddy what is this?" His father [never having seen an elevator] responded, "Ofego, I have never seen anything like this in my life before, I don't know what it is."
While Ofego and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old woman of 72 years of age walked towards the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the woman rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and Ofego and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a beautiful young woman of 22 years of age stepped out. Ofego's father said to him, "Run fast, go and bring your mother."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ofego's Wife walked into a pet shop looking for a parrot to buy. The shopkeeper showed her a beautiful African Red parrot. "What about this one, Madam? A beautiful one, and it's cheap, just 2,000 Naira." "Why is it so cheap?"asked Ofego's Wife. "Well", replied the Shopkeeper, "It used to live in a brothel and as a result its language is bad". "Oh, I don't mind that", said Ofego's Wife, making her mind up, "I'm broad minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot". So, she bought the parrot and took it home. Once safely in its new home, the parrot looked around and squawks at Ofego's Wife. "Bleep me, a new brothel and a new chairlady". "I'm not a chairlady and this is not a brothel". Scolded Ofego's Wife, trying not to laugh. A little while later Ofego's two teenage daughters arrived home. "Unfucking-believable. A new brothel, a new chairlady, and now two new prostitutes". Said the parrot when he saw the daughters. "Mummy, tell your parrot to shut up, we are not prostitutes". Complained the girls. But they all saw the funny side and had a laugh at their new pet. A short while later, Ofego came home. The parrot screamed, "Infucking-credible, a new brothel, a new chairlady, two new prostitutes, but the same old customer, how you doing Ofego?''.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Ofego's Dad and him were talking last night about love and marriage.

His Dad told him that he knew as early as their wedding what marriage to his Mum would be like. It seems the man of God asked his Mum, "Do you take this man to be your husband." And she said, "I do."

Then the man of God asked his Dad, "Do you take this woman to be your wife," and his Mum said, "He does."
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Her Side Of The Story,

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was stil acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the taxi on the way back to his house, I said that I love him and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to dump me. So I tried to ask him about it but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to leave but I just cried myself to sleep. I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he has met someone else?

His Side Of The Story,

My club Chelsea lost. I was tired. I made love sha!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
An Armed Robber came to Ofego's house one night and threatened to inject him with blood containing HIV virus if he didn't give him all the money he collected from the bank that afternoon. ''Are you going to leave me with the money if I allow you to inject me with the HIV virus?''. Ofego asked. ''I will not collect the money and I will leave you.'' The Armed Robber said. On hearing this, Ofego told the Armed Robber to give him five minutes and he went into his bedroom. When he came back from the bedroom, he told the Armed Robber to inject him with the HIV virus. The Armed Robber injected him and left. Immediately he left, Ofego's Wife became worried. ''What the hell did you just do?''. She asked. Ofego replied, ''Don't mind that stupid armed robber, he doesn't know that when I went into my bedroom, I went in to wear a condom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
God: Hello Ofego. Did you call me?

Ofego: Called you? No, who is this?

God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I should chat.

Ofego: I do pray. Just makes me feel good. I am actually busy now. I am in the midst of something.

God: What are you busy with? Ants are busy too.

Ofego: I don't know. But I cant find free time. Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time.

God: Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.

Ofego: I understand. But I still can't figure out. By the way, I was not expecting YOU to chat me up on instant messaging chat.

God: Well I wanted to resolve your! Fight for time, by giving you some clarity. In this net era, I wanted to reach you through the medium you are comfortable with.

Ofego: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?

God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Ofego: why are we then constantly unhappy?

God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing. Worrying has become your habit. That's why you are not happy.

Ofego: But how can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty?

God: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.

Ofego: But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty.

God: Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.

Ofego: If suffering is optional, why do good people always suffer?

God: Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don't suffer. With that experience their life become better not bitter.

Ofego: You mean to say such experience is useful?

God: Yes. In every terms, Experience is a hard teacher . She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.

Ofego: But still, why should we go through such tests? Why cant we be free from problems?

God: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial Lessons (to) Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when you! Are free from problems.

Ofego: Frankly in the midst of so many problems, we don't know where we are heading,

God: If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.

Ofego: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than moving in the right direction. What should I do?

God: Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you. Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying than knowing you rode ahead. You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.

Ofego: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?

God: Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.

Ofego: What surprises you about people?

God: when they suffer they ask, "Why me?" When they prosper, they never ask, "Why me?" Everyone wishes to have truth on their side, but few want to be on the side of the truth.

Ofego: Sometimes I ask, who am I, why am I here. I can't get the answer.

God: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here. Create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.

Ofego: How can I get the best out of life?

God: Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.

Ofego: One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.

God: There are no unanswered prayers. At times the answer is NO.

Ofego: Thank you LORD for this wonderful chat.

God: Well! Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don't believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs. Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that took our breath away!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Ofego's Sister was giving directions to her new boyfriend on how to get to her apartment. She said, ''You come to the front door of the apartment complex where I live and look for apartment 16B, and with your elbow push button 16B. Come inside and you will find the elevator on the right. With your elbow hit 16. When you get out of the elevator you will find my apartment on the right. With your elbow, hit my doorbell and I'll open the door for you''. The boyfriend said, ''Dear, that sounds very easy to find, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?''. She bursted out, "Oh my God! You are not coming empty-handed, are you?''.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by leookagbare: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Girls act like this when they meet their fellow girls.

Onome: Sweetheart how far?

Kevwe: Darling I'm okay.

Onome: Wow!, i love your hair.

Kevwe: Thank you my love.

Onome: You are welcome honey. I'm coming to your house today, so how is it going to be?

Kevwe: Sweet.

Onome: I hope you have food at home?

Kevwe: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime you like.

Ofego decided to try this with his fellow guy.

Ofego: Sweetheart how far na?

Onos: Come, are you high?

Ofego: Handsome, i love this your belt.

Onos: O boy wait o, which day did you turn gay?

Ofego: Can I come over to your house?

Onos: Come over to do what?

Ofego: Okay, okay, can I take you out tonight?

Onos: Idiot, a perfect thunder should fire you there now. So you are looking for who you will tear his asshole and who will follow you to 14 years in prison abi? A perfect thunder should fire you there now, nonsense!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (146) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.