Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court (3793 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by biolabee(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: If I understand Biolas big grammer wink he is saying that once upon a time a lady would see it as the norm to cook and clean for her boyfirend

if so . . .then yes . .a long long time ago. But then, there weren't as many disappointments as now and you to a certain degree you knew that you will en up marrying your boyfriend but these days there is no guarantee whatsoever from either side, so people try and protect themselves.

You are far too kind!!
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
CC true, so many men taking opportunity of women and laughing at them calling the desperate for cooking and cleaning.

I don't even support the practice of acting wife when you are not one. You meet a guy the next week you are in his house making soup washing his clothes, then at the end of the day he marries a lady who doesn't even cook or entered the kitchen self, as you said its the disappointment that has changed that practice

However, My own point was not even that just to show that some cultural practices on courtship leaves so much room for error.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2013
passionate88: I never saw that during my stay in the north. Kaduna to be precise, the women wether extremely wealthy, wealthy, rich, middle class or poor breast feed their child/ren. They cook and serve their husband. I even know of an ABU nurse that divorced his 3rd wife just because she couldn't cook on time when it was her turn to

Like I said "Real" Islamic Law, which may or may not be practiced.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2013
debrief08:

Like I said "Real" Islamic Law, which may or may not be practiced.
If it ain't practice, then it isn't that relevant/concrete
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Funny enough Debrief it also goes the other way too and that is why boys should be taught how to cook and clean. Some long throat lazy men are married to the wrong woman because all she was good at was cooking fresh fish and cleaning the bathroom but has minus zero qualities in other important areas

If a man can cook and take care of his own surroundings, then he wont be caught unawares by Miss Maggi mosquito brain. Many men married for food LOL and when their wives fight them and refuse them food, they are in trouble because they dont even know the way to the kitchen.
Likewise many married women, they marry for the cash.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2013
passionate88: If it ain't practice, then it isn't that relevant/concrete

It is practised Sir, some choose to some choose not to. The Bible says "Do Not Commit Adultery" "Do not Kill" " Do not be Covertous" some choose to obey some choose not to, doesn't make it irrelevant.

passionate88: Likewise many married women, they marry for the cash.

True women who want to marry a man who they can seat back and he works like a donkey to provide for them should also not complain when all he expects from them is to cook and clean.

CC, That is it, everyone should learn to cook, clean and be self sufficient including working with your hands to provide your needs, doesn't do either party good to be totally dependent on the other
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover:

LOL . . .many women have their own careers and jobs before they get married. Of course some marry for money, but most educated ones marry for love.

So these women should not go and marry men who believe that all a wife is good for cooking and cleaning their "Big House", same way a woman who wants a man to provide all her needs shouldn't go and marry one who believes she should bring her own part to the table.

Nothing wrong with wanting what you want just be sure you get a partner who agrees with you
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover:

LOL . . .many women have their own careers and jobs before they get married. Of course some marry for money, but most educated ones marry for love.
@bolded. STORY. BIG STORY, MONEY is always the motivating factor then she develope love for the man. Na who like to suffer?
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by biolabee(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Passionate passionate88

cheesy

LMAO....
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
biolabee: Passionate passionate88

cheesy

LMAO....
Mr. Biola, that's the basic truth. There was this thread where the op asked love or money which will you marry for?. All the girls choosed money. That's why I just laugh when I hear or read ladies say they want a "God fearing" man that's tall dark and handsome, they will also add that money is not a motivating factor when it comes to love.

I like clicking on related topics even if it's from 2005, I read one where a girl said when her in laws were coming to pay her dowry, she pleaded with the guy to add some money on top so that she won't be mocked by her relatives
Can you believe that?. That will just give you a glimpse of what is in her mind. MONEY. They want to out do each other, my friend had her honey moon in dubai, I wan to go to Paris. My friend hubby paid 1.5 million as her bride price I want mine to be 2.8 million so that nobody will beat it in 6 years time. Even if there are girls that are in a relationship, not for the money ALONE , they are very few. Very very few.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2013
Passionate,make I ask u.
Where do they pay 1.5 as pride price specifically cos I'm speechless.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Passionate,make I ask u.
Where do they pay 1.5 as pride price specifically cos I'm speechless.
Yellow, use ur head well na. So when my mama dey tell me say "I go kill u when u come house" e mean say she go literally kill me?, na figure of speech. But we all know that to some people "bride price" include the dreaded list. I hope u get my drift?.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Ok o!
*Sighs*
I for say.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Ok o!
*Sighs*
I for say.
abeg o, no say. My hands dey up
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by biolabee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
I feel you sir

Remember the single thread where this was rehashed extensively.

Girls don't like saying money is a factor because in their mind it should be a given.

Security is a given in their mind dating from when they were gatherers and men were hunters

With modernisation, what I don't get is still why money is still so important to them

You take a working class lady out l,yet she still expects you to pay

passionate88: Mr. Biola, that's the basic truth. There was this thread where the op asked love or money which will you marry for?. All the girls choosed money. That's why I just laugh when I hear or read ladies say they want a "God fearing" man that's tall dark and handsome, they will also add that money is not a motivating factor when it comes to love.

Can you believe that?. That will just give you a glimpse of what is in her mind. MONEY. They want to out do each other, my friend had her honey moon in dubai, I wan to go to Paris. My friend hubby paid 1.5 million as her bride price I want mine to be 2.8 million so that nobody will beat it in 6 years time. Even if there are girls that are in a relationship, not for the money ALONE , they are very few. Very very few.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr BB,mind yaself!
I will take u out,buy something for u and still pay for takeaway for iya BB and d baby.

Some r diff anyway. Leave we single ladies alone.

How r u and family?
There is a thread I implicated u, go and defend urself.

Sighs(hunger)
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by biolabee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol..

Dear ypp,

Family is well.
We will always appreciate a family outing
Who no like awoof grin

Let me look for the thread though I'm mobile at the moment

It is well

yellowpawpaw: Mr BB,mind yaself!
I will take u out,buy something for u and still pay for takeaway for iya BB and d baby.

Some r diff anyway. Leave we single ladies alone.

How r u and family?
There is a thread I implicated u, go and defend urself.

Sighs(hunger)
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Some r diff anyway.
Yawn**** make I enter kitchen look wether that banga soup wey my mama cook still remain.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
^^^ I like you already cheesy

So Real!
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^ I like you already cheesy

So Real!
Thank you ma..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Marriage / 10 Signs That You Have A Ghost In Your House / 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.