Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! (2160 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by harlos: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
nadia_SA: Guys r very mean jooor angry angry
Y the heck ddnt he open the msg angry angry
Na wa 4 hm tongue
how many i love u text, did u smiled at after readingundecidedundecided
4rm ur boyfriend
Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
dominique: Also got the brosdcast message a while back. Let's try and be realistic here aight? Whoever authored that fib obviously wants our lives to revolve around our phones. I don't understand how refusing to read a text message equals being mean.
Let me break the story down a bit. someone is being stalked at night, instead of putting a call through (that couldn't have taken more than 10 seconds), she begins to type a message (that would like take more than a minute). Such action would definately slow her down, what are the chances that the message will get delivered and read immediately?

As far as I'm concerned, text/instant messages are not for matters of urgency. Phonecalls are. As I type now, an instant message just entered my phone which I may not even view in an hour. If the sender is in some form of danger na OYO be that o.

Beautiful logic! You deserve a hi-five for that girl.

But allow me to answer that question of yours. Haven't you heard of people texting away to friends, "You won't believe this! My house is on fire, I just had to let you know before leaving. If I manage to make it out alive, I'll send you a text to update you on the situation of things..." ?? grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08:

You forgot "I am about to cross the road, I am so scared kiss kiss" Blink blink"

As usual we have missed the purpose of having information technology

Lol! cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Beautiful logic! You deserve a hi-five for that girl.

But allow me to answer that question of yours. Haven't you heard of people texting away to friends, "You won't believe this! My house is on fire, I just had to let you know before leaving. If I manage to make it out alive, I'll send you a text to update you on the situation of things..." ?? grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe How about # I am about to get hit by a car because I am texting and crossing the road, will text you if I survive and send you pictures if I end up in the hospital# Kiss Kiss
Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08:

Hehehehehehe How about # I am about to get hit by a car because I am texting and crossing the road, will text you if I survive and send you pictures if I end up in the hospital# Kiss Kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, Debrief!!

I've not laughed this much for a long time! Lol!

*** I'm still laughing and crying O! Your fault!*** angry grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, Debrief!!

I've not laughed this much for a long time! Lol!

*** I'm still laughing and crying O! Your fault!*** angry grin grin grin

Stay there old woman who doesn't know what's up.
Isn't the point of social media to ignore the people around us while punching furiously at our phones to strangers who we love more than our real life family and friends?

Isn't what happens on social media better than the gist our real family is giving us?

Isn't the "sympathy" of those miles away far better than the geunine sacrifices and patience our real people give us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Little Brother Who Is More Hansom / 10 Myths We Grew Up Believing As Kids In Nigeria / Does MMR Cause Autism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.