Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (35414 Views)

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna / Bomb Found At Seme Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by maxit2(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2013
nacosprof: So,so patentic news,..please my fellow Nation let us all do things just according laws of the land,.. Killing is not an can never be the option,.... May all the death rest in perfect peace through Jesus christ our savour Amen..
DUDE take it easy, abi you don turn country? "@my fellow_nation"
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by akdjr(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2013
So them no get made in ijebu bullet proof?
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by mrofficial(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2013
chaloner: End time tins my brother

Another end-time psycho. grin
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by eightsin(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2013
thanks for the news.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by ohemmanu: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2013
This explains the high numbers of customs officers on the expressway from lagos to kogi yesterday despite the heavy rain .It was somewhat unusual.I saw a lot of seized cars with no plate numbers. The smugglers wanted to capitalize on thAt to push the cars to different states.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by tellwisdom: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Why is this man sleeping on the floor, was he drunk?? sad
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by tropaz(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
haaaaa...my dream job...RIP to my oga at d top.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by bibigirl07: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2013
This is indeed gruesome. The deceased officer's wife is a friend and I mourn with her. Everyone knows Seme is not safe, security wise, but this so called "reprisal killing" is uncalled for. Custom officers on that route work tirelessly day and night in a bid to prevent this demonic agents and smugglers from importing all sorts into our country. Yet some NLs here are so ignorant. Do u know how many trailer-loads of contaminated rice and infected turkey this officers impound daily and burn Do u know how many families would have died by eating such poisonous food? Smugglers are ready to bring in weapons, bombs and other unsafe instruments thru this same seme border yet, all sorts of people are busy name calling this our Officers. My dear Sister/friend...I mourn with you, the last time I saw you and now late husband, he was dropping you off @d roundabout. May His Soul rest in perfect peace...Amen. To his now Fatherless children..Take heart, Vengeance is of the Lord. He will keep you and make sure you succeed in life. Amen. *sobs*

11 Likes

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2013
Osama10: These deaths boils down to greed and corruption.

"Smugglers offered a certain amount to customs officers but refuses because its too small, the next thing they call Oga at the Top, Oga at the Top says impound the goods & smugglers, the smugglers resist the customs officers kasala burst shot me I shot you".

Hopeless country.
Your head dey there. This sounds more like what happened. The customs are one of the highest earners in the paramilitary courtesy egunje.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by avalontony(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2013
good morining nigerians
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Mobillz: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2013
demmy55:
I refuse to turn around angry.
If everybody should turn around, who go separate the fight undecided
mad man Lool
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Dan42(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2013
John Frankling: what actually happend there?
Thats the big question, this story is not complete.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by clip: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2013
bibigirl07: This is indeed gruesome. The deceased officer's wife is a friend and I mourn with her. Everyone knows Seme is not safe, security wise, but this so called "reprisal killing" is uncalled for. Custom officers on that route work tirelessly day and night in a bid to prevent this demonic agents and smugglers from importing all sorts into our country. Yet some NLs here are so ignorant. Do u know how many trailer-loads of contaminated rice and infected turkey this officers impound daily and burn Do u know how many families would have died by eating such poisonous food? Smugglers are ready to bring in weapons, bombs and other unsafe instruments thru this same seme border yet, all sorts of people are busy name calling this our Officers. My dear Sister/friend...I mourn with you, the last time I saw you and now late husband, he was dropping you off @d roundabout. May His Soul rest in perfect peace...Amen. To his now Fatherless children..Take heart, Vengeance is of the Lord. He will keep you and make sure you succeed in life. Amen. *sobs*

. The cross of the matter is that they should not collect bribe. If they do not collect bribe from the smugglers God will always protect them in days like this.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Mobillz: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Please how can I join the customs in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by ChiSun27(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2013
I beg we need no need this kind news for now....nake our forces try rectify and reconcile thid iddue once and for all.

Journey well lost souls.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2013
avalontony: good morining nigerians
Nothing good about this morning I tel yah..
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by yungtunchi: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2013
what really is d cause of d killin,
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by ganex: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2013
Come to seme border.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by SplendidE(f): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Hw do i check my nairaland PM?? pls help
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by yungtunchi: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2013
saxywale:
Your head dey there. This sounds more like what happened. The customs are one of the highest earners in the paramilitary courtesy egunje.
exactly wat i had in mind to say,,u get head
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by ignis: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2013
idupaul: I am amazed that people could make sense out of what the OP wrote .. Please what is firewar ? Please what doe he mean by 50 custom .. Abeg I am not as smart as U guys so please help me decipher
Nobody is above mistake including the OP. For the fact that the op made some slight mistake does not mean a right thinking human being cannot get the information he is trying to pass.
Thank God you admited you aint smart. You need to upgrade your brain and IQ.

People like you make me to sometimes dislike nairaland, always on the attacking and insulting side.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Mo_billz: Please how can I join the customs in Nigeria?
Post your cv and application letter on this thread. One of the mods will employ u
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by solace8(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2013
d.j bazz:

Why not come over here and see things for yourself? Its still very very hot over here...
... See as this man dey tlk like say him dey there, hot over here, so u wan tlk say na the place u dey so dey browse ni?
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by solomon111(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Those villages in benin-republic should be raided by the airforce and JTF.
What nonsense is this?.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by everyday: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Customs are meant to keep our border safe.Its their job so let them do it.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by solomon111(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2013
clip:

. The cross of the matter is that they should not collect bribe. If they do not collect bribe from the smugglers God will always protect them in days like this.
what stupiddity are you spewing from your rotten mouth?
Do you know the kind of high caliber weapons smugglers carry?
So because some of them allegedly take bribe,they deserve to be massacred?
Why not take over from them and see how easy their job is.
You're an incorrigible person.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by kingschild123(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2013
This is serious
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Saintsquare(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nothing good about this morning I tel yah..
The fact that you woke up among the living is enough reason to have a good morning.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Uclloyd28(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2013
OP, you need to go back to school...and why the hell will u put up ur bb pin...bad english and u still want people to add u up on bbm...u must be a Yoruba illiterate
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by 9ja4eva: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2013
Quite sad. May their soul RIP. I thought Jonathan was going to replace Inde Dikko soon??
Jonathan sef no dey hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.