Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige (4270 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2013
The gubernatorial candidate of APC, Dr Chris Ngige, has shown through his response to the recent satanic deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland, that he does not have a mind of his own. Chris Ngige was expected to rise above the Lagos godfathers, show that he has a mind of his own and condemn the evil deportation.

Unfortunately, he failed the acid test. Ngige joined his masters in Lagos to justify the deportation.

Chris Ngige and his masters in Lagos neither showed remorse nor apologised for that unfortunate incident. As big as South Africa is, the people and govt of South Africa apologised to Nigerians and Nigeria last year for repatriation of some Nigerians following the yellow card saga. But Ngigi and his masters in Lagos, full of arrogance and disdain for the poor, would have none of that.

As powerful as the president is, PDP members at various levels still disagree with some of his statements and policies without fear or favour.

In the light of this, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, has shown that he does not have a mind of his own. He has shown that if elected governor of Anambra State, he will be a Lagos district officier who takes orders from Lagos.

Therefore, Ndi Anambra will reject any attempt to make Anambra a district of Lagos. The gubernatorial ambition of Chris Ngige is therefore DEAD ON ARRIVAL

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by shortgun(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Ngige shot himself in d foot, what was he thinking?
Igbos of 2013 are different from the ones of 1970.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by ckkris: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2013
From Okija Shrine to Jankara Market human body parts. Then Tinubu, and Fashole

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Lagosbabe1: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The gubernatorial candidate of APC, Dr Chris Ngige, has shown through his response to the recent satanic deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland, that he does not have a mind of his own. Chris Ngige was expected to rise above the Lagos godfathers, show that he has a mind of his own and condemn the evil deportation.

Unfortunately, he failed the acid test. Ngige joined his masters in Lagos to justify the deportation.

Chris Ngige and his masters in Lagos neither showed remorse nor apologised for that unfortunate incident. As big as South Africa is, the people and govt of South Africa apologised to Nigerians and Nigeria last year for repatriation of some Nigerians following the yellow card saga. But Ngigi and his masters in Lagos, full of arrogance and disdain for the poor, would have none of that.

As powerful as the president is, PDP members at various levels still disagree with some of his statements and policies without fear or favour.

In the light of this, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, has shown that he does not have a mind of his own. He has shown that if elected governor of Anambra State, he will be a Lagos district officier who takes orders from Lagos.

Therefore, Ndi Anambra will reject any attempt to make Anambra a district of Lagos. The gubernatorial ambition of Chris Ngige is therefore DEAD ON ARRIVAL

I read your introduction in the Beer Palour forum where you referred to your self as a sincere Nigerian, detribalised bla bla. Why dont you come out of your shell and say the truth? You are an Ibo nationalist who is masking your ulterior motive with that Username- You should change it to Insincere Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by ckkris: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Na who be this Allen Avenue Babe?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by zeelo2014: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by magnetik(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2013
You are more like a sincere PDP member not in anyway a sincere Nigerian
Sincere 9gerian: The gubernatorial candidate of APC, Dr Chris Ngige, has shown through his response to the recent satanic deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland, that he does not have a mind of his own. Chris Ngige was expected to rise above the Lagos godfathers, show that he has a mind of his own and condemn the evil deportation.

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Lagosbabe1: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2013
ckkris:

Na who be this Allen Avenue Babe?

I will take that as a compliment grin Is that all you have to say? Why don't you engage me in a debate? Very Little man (Little everywhere) grin coming to the internet to be a champion.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2013
When are the likes of @OP ever going to evolve into individuals who can speak with candour and relative objectivity, in a manner devoid of self-serving parochial interests. Surely it is possible to hold on to partisan views while maintaining a modicum of truth?

I will leave it up to the NL commentariat to compare the diatribe packaged in that first post with the pragmatism depicted below.

“I wanted Governor Peter Obi to get a second term because of all the troubles he went through to reclaim his mandate and all the troubles he suffered going through criminal impeachment and through courts and tribunals to reclaim his mandate,” Igbokwe explained in the statement.

Though Igbokwe said the supporters of the senator reported him to former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu, alleging that he was engaging in anti-party activities. He said Obi has justified his mandate with the landmark achievements of his administration.

Igbokwe noted that those who took his case to Tinubu leveled the allegation against him in the presence of the party’s National Chairman Chief Bisi Akande and Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola, who was then the Lagos Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure.

According to him, the time has come for Ngige to take the mantle of leadership and add more value to the politics of the state.

He said: “The rest is now history but it was an excruciating and daunting experience for me. I have never regretted it.
“I will appeal that we put this matter behind us and move on. We have a target and that is to make 2014 a memorable year. We will join the teeming and enthusiastic Anambra voters to elect Dr. Ngige as the governor of Anambra State. So, let us all move forward with that spirit until victory is achieved.”

Source

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Agbalanze(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Our hate for buhari and tinubu supercedes our love for Ngige... So so unfortunate for ngige!!! undecided
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by ckkris: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2013
magnetik: You are more like a sincere PDP member not in anyway a sincere Nigerian

PDP is a political party in which all Nigerians have equal voice.
APC is a political party for the sponsors of Boko Haram. Other Nigerians are just tolerated to be used, misused, and abused, by dictators like Tinubu who imposed his wife as sinator, or, Buhari who single-handedly removed Abacha son who won CPC primaries, and replaced him with his personal choice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by egift(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Dr. Chris Nigige has a proven track record of getting done and being his own man unlike all other candidate in this election.

Don't be deceived by sycophants and thugs who are hell bent on seeing Anambra remain in it's difficult position. The same people who have rubbed us of Soludo and determined to takeaway the next best man for the Governor - Dr. Chris Nigige. Will you support them?

Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Belmot(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2013
This is getting really boring
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by omiobo: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Ngige all the way. The chosen one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by egift(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Anambra State have a once-in-four-years opportunity to make a decision to develop their state and utilize the vast human resource to be among the best. Vote Nigige. Say no to mediocrity.

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2013/08/524164_105827182896402_962248302_n.jpg[/img]
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Kingsley1000(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2013
NGIGE WE GOT UR BACK!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Gbawe2: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
eGuerrilla: When are the likes of @OP ever going to evolve into individuals who can speak with candour and relative objectivity, in a manner devoid of self-serving parochial interests. Surely it is possible to hold on to partisan views while maintaining a modicum of truth?

I will leave it up to the NL commentariat to compare the diatribe packaged in that first post with the pragmatism depicted below.

Source

Precisely the point I have made here a million times. I am not surprised you are one of the very few who is of the same opinion. To be partisan, and even very passionately so, is not the issue as many Nairalanders erroneously aver. 'Neutrality' is not necessarily good either in relation to many Nairalanders rushing to declare themselves "neutral" because they assume it is fashionable to be neutral.

Indeed, those who believe passionately in a cause, hobby, pursuit (professional or private) or even relationship with others are those who get the best out of life because they are usually more driven to act in gaining what they want.

The problem comes when, whether neutral or partisan, we entertain lies and deception to uphold our neutrality or bias and affiliations as Insincere9gerian does daily and shamefully on this forum. What on Earth is "Lagos district officer" if not another cheap attempt, with a discriminatory undertone, to whip up sentiments and prejudice the mind of the electorate against Ngige? At the end of the day, the good people of Anambra will have their say whatever the jaundiced input of dishonest charlatans who are driven by egotistic issues extraneous to the need, paramount above all else, for Anambra to gain the best candidate to move the State forward.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2013
The irascible @OP is a man that should never be taken seriously

When it suits his belly and paycheck...he is a PDP member and lick-spittle policy evangelist

But at ths time,he is unashamedly an Igbo ethnic bigot and a dirty washerman for a Pull Him Down job of using every conceivable albeit peurile allegation against Ngige

To him Peter Obi's deceit of covering up his corrupt deeds under the veil of zoning Governorship to Anambra North,using Anambra money to oil his selfish and business shenanigans and installing a 'Yes man',a puppet,Lame-duck successor are not enough sins compared with Ngige's
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Where was the OP when Ngige resisted the manipulation of godfathers (Andy Uba and co) during his three years in office?

If Ngige could stand for himself then (even when he got kidnapped) what makes the OP so sure he won't be his own man now?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by dridowu: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmmmm, whether Ngige Won the gov election or not, he will still keep representing Anambra in d upper house @least till 2015.......................
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Gbawe2: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2013
REHOZIBAH: The irascible @OP is a man that should never be taken seriously

When it suits his belly and paycheck...he is a PDP member and lick-spittle policy evangelist

But at ths time,he is unashamedly an Igbo ethnic bigot and a dirty washerman for a Pull Him Down job of using every conceivable albeit peurile allegation against Ngige

To him Peter Obi's deceit of covering up his corrupt deeds under the veil of zoning Governorship to Anambra North,using Anambra money to oil his selfish and business shenanigans and installing a 'Yes man',a puppet,Lame-duck successor are not enough sins compared with Ngige's

Indeed. Yet this is a new and distasteful low even by his puerile standards. "lagos district officer"? Why pretend? Why not come out, like Peter Obi and Dora Akunyili did, to tell Anambra folks not to vote for the "Yoruba Party"? It really is fascinating to watch the ethnocentric and clannish frenzy being displayed over the Anambra elections.

Ngige has now become, for some, the candidate who must not win because of his association with a Party/ethnic group. It is now open season on slandering and discrediting Ngige because some bigots are happy, without thinking of what is best for Anambra, to embrace failed disaporan and conman Andy Ubah, glorified scammer Ifeanyi Uba or ABN (anyone but Ngige) simply so that the "Yoruba, Lagos, Tinubu, Buhari, Boko Haram" Party does not win.

Absolutely nauseating how some are so bigoted to the extent they are willing to cut their nose to spite their face. I am personally disappointed how the Anambra elections, even as I personally stayed out of commenting on it, has been discussed on this forum by the stakeholders themselves. Nothing educational or related to pertinent issues. Not much at all about the plans of the candidates even from Nairalanders who pretend to be educated and erudite. Just biased gibberish. How is it possible for so many to be so blind to what matters?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2013
On the very FIRST thread created on this forum on the controversial deportation, I declared war on Fashola. I did that because I was so pained by the development. I did that even before the deportation went viral and before people like Peter Obi, Fani Kayode,etc spoke officially about the incident. While waging the war on Fashola, I got unjustly banned twice within a space of one month, for the first time since joining the forum.

Anyone that supports the evil deportation will AUTOMATICALLY come under firing line. All I and many others angry with the deportation policy, had asked for was an APOLOGY. Since Fashola, Ngige and others who supported that action are too arrogant to offer an apology, the people who feel injured by that action too will not sheath their sword. The sword is long drawn on both sides.

Call it sentiments or whatever you like, the fact is Ngige's gubernatorial ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Both within and without NL, I'll do my little bit to make sure Ngige's ambition remains COMATOSE

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Aside the deportation incident, Ngige does not have a better credibility when compared to other candidates. Yes he tarred some roads while his STOLEN mandate lasted but you and I know that governance is much more than fixing roads. What happened to health, education and other sectors? What was the state of institutions of govt then? What was the state of the state capital after his 3 years rule? Was he able to attract industries to the state? How many jobs did he create? How did he improve the state's hospitals and schools?

Who says even Ifeanyi Ubah, who I consider a very poor candidate for the job, cannot tar roads too if elected?

My candidate for the election was Soludo. But in the absence of Soludo, I'll support the lesser evil, Obiano. Chris Ngige, Tony Nwonye and Ifeanyi Ubah are all bigger evil. Ngige made his already bad situation worse by siding with his Lagos masters and supporting an evil deportation
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Clerverly: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: On the very FIRST thread created on this forum on the controversial deportation, I declared war on Fashola. I did that because I was so pained by the development. I did that even before the deportation went viral and before people like Peter Obi, Fani Kayode,etc spoke officially about the incident. While waging the war on Fashola, I got unjustly banned twice within a space of one month, for the first time since joining the forum.

Anyone that supports the evil deportation will AUTOMATICALLY come under firing line. All I and many others angry with the deportation policy, had asked for was an APOLOGY. Since Fashola, Ngige and others who supported that action are too arrogant to offer an apology, the people who feel injured by that action too will not sheath their sword. The sword is long drawn on both sides.

Call it sentiments or whatever you like, the fact is Ngige's gubernatorial ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Both within and without NL, I'll do my little bit to make sure Ngige's ambition remains COMATOSE

Idiaotu? Who are you to stop Ngige? You have a lot on your hand already, and you are not faring any better-amechi, obasanjo, The 5 governors yet you are here boasting like rotten magggot! Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2013
I hope yorubas are going to troop into Anambra to vote for Otunba Tunde Ngige come November 16 because it is very obvious he is loosing this election woefully.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Clerverly:

Idiaotu? Who are you to stop Ngige? You have a lot on your hand already, and you are not faring any better-amechi, obasanjo, The 5 governors yet you are here boasting like rotten magggot! Anu mpama

Would this your senseless outburst win the election for Ngige? NO!!! Watch and see how he will be disgraced come November 16. Mark my words!!!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle and his Children are all Card carrying members of APC,

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily: Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle and his Children are all Card carrying members of APC,

And we expect to see them in Anambra come November 16 to vote for their son Dr Tunde Ngige! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by egift(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
After Ngige win this election, the OP will regenerate with another ID on Nairaland.

Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige - All the way.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
egift: After Ngige win this election, the OP will regenerate with another ID on Nairaland.

Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige - All the way.

Are you willing to bet on it? Yes, i am that confident that Ngige will lose shamefully.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Wily1Wily: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:
And we expect to see them in Anambra come November 16 to vote for their son Dr Tunde Ngige! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dey thing de surprise me how some Igbos are associating themselves with Children of Benjamin Adekunle, even recently Governor Fashola a friend of Ngige took over the paying of Hospital bills and welfare of Adekunle and all his family because of their strong support for APC.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by egift(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Here is what those who hate Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige are saying:

"Ngige is a good man who will deliver massive development in Anambra, but I hate some people in his party - I will not support him".

AND

"Other candidates are thugs, cultists, criminals and are tele-guided by their godfathers - yet I will support them"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / INEC finally postpones Nigeria’s general election to February 23 / NBS: Nigeria Imported 5.32bn Litres Of Petrol In Q4 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.