Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige (4281 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
HNosegbe: Where was the OP when Ngige resisted the manipulation of godfathers (Andy Uba and co) during his three years in office?

If Ngige could stand for himself then (even when he got kidnapped) what makes the OP so sure he won't be his own man now?
For Ngige ever accepting to be a governor 2ru d back door,makes him a bad person.
Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=alexchiny][/quote]

Don't ever make the mistake of making this election issue or performance based.
APGA's 8 year rule under Obi is the best thing to have ever happened to Anambra. Make no mistake about it. Peter Obi's rural followership is intimidating and those folks count greatly in elections.

So let me throw you a simple chalenge. Open a thread and invite all people from anambra to debate the person of peter obi and his achievements in anambra state for the past eight years and see what the outcome will be.

My observation is that most people do not like obi or think much of his achievements in the past years.

What is driving APGA campaign for this election is more of tribal hatred than love for obi or his achievements.

The major campaign thrust of APGA is to fraudulently present itself as the igbo people's party when in actual fact it is nothing but a pathetic appendage of the PDP.

The second thrust of APGA campaign is to tar ngige and APC by stoking the ember of tribal hatred and prejudice.

In the last election it was amala people ,now it is amala people plus boko haram people(as if there are no Yoruba and Hausa in PDP). of course after the election the same people will start talking of one Nigeria! again.

You stated that i should separate obi's relationship with Jonathan from APGA relationship with PDP. but please show me one single instance where obi's APGA(supposedly one of the opposition parties) has ever criticized any of PDP policy.
Obi and APGA are always in cahoot with PDP and Jonathan.

There is no difference between six and a half dozen!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
APC is a Yoruba party, 99.999999% members are Yorubas
How do you know? what election or poll are you basing this on.
Are there no yoruba PDP members?
Is mimiko APC?

All this talk you know is all political gimmick.

APC is has governors in every one of the six zones(including the south east) of Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

Don't ever make the mistake of making this election issue or performance based.
APGA's 8 year rule under Obi is the best thing to have ever happened to Anambra. Make no mistake about it. Peter Obi's rural followership is intimidating and those folks count greatly in elections.

So let me throw you a simple chalenge. Open a thread and invite all people from anambra to debate the person of peter obi and his achievements in anambra state for the past eight years and see what the outcome will be.

My observation is that most people do not like obi or think much of his achievements in the past years.

What is driving APGA campaign for this election is more of tribal hatred than love for obi or his achievements.

The major campaign thrust of APGA is to fraudulently present itself as the igbo people's party when in actual fact it is nothing but a pathetic appendage of the PDP.

The second thrust of APGA campaign is to tar ngige and APC by stoking the ember of tribal hatred and prejudice.

In the last election it was amala people ,now it is amala people plus boko haram people(as if there are no Yoruba and Hausa in PDP). of course after the election the same people will start talking of one Nigeria! again.

You stated that i should separate obi's relationship with Jonathan from APGA relationship with PDP. but please show me one single instance where obi's APGA(supposedly one of the opposition parties) has ever criticized any of PDP policy.
Obi and APGA are always in cahoot with PDP and Jonathan.

There is no difference between six and a half dozen!

You are talking rubbish! Open the thread yourself and watch true Anambrarians tell the facts. Most people on Nairaland bashing Obi are not even from Anambra. I have listed the man's achievements to you but you still choose to blindly hate him. Go to Ayamelum LG,Njikoka LG,Ekwulobia LG, in fact most rural areas and witness huge developments going on there. Right about now, the man is even trying to concentrate on Onitsha with many inner road construction and tidying up of the bridge head. Take a tour around Anambra before coming here to embarrass yourself. Tell me which other SE state has attracted investors like Anambra State during Obi's tenure? Have we ever enjoyed stable polity like this under Mbadinuju and Ngige's reign? Right about now, Anambra State is almost debt free. Only idio.ts and sycophants would really rate this man low.
Coming to APGA and GEJ. Let me ask you a question? During the subsidy brouhaha,did you witness any protest in the east? Or are you now telling me that all easterners belong to APGA? i really thought you were intelligent! Is Victor Umeh not the APGA chairman? What is his relationship with GEJ and PDP? My friend sycophancy and blind hatred are bad for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

You are talking rubbish! Open the thread yourself and watch true Anambrarians tell the facts. Most people on Nairaland bashing Obi are not even from Anambra. I have listed the man's achievements to you but you still choose to blindly hate him. Go to Ayamelum LG,Njikoka LG,Ekwulobia LG, in fact most rural areas and witness huge developments going on there. Right about now, the man is even trying to concentrate on Onitsha with many inner road construction and tidying up of the bridge head. Take a tour around Anambra before coming here to embarrass yourself. Tell me which other SE state has attracted investors like Anambra State during Obi's tenure? Have we ever enjoyed stable polity like this under Mbadinuju and Ngige's reign? Right about now, Anambra State is almost debt free. Only idio.ts and sycophants would really rate this man low.
Coming to APGA and GEJ. Let me ask you a question? During the subsidy brouhaha,did you witness any protest in the east? Or are you now telling me that all easterners belong to APGA? i really thought you were intelligent! Is Victor Umeh not the APGA chairman? What is his relationship with GEJ and PDP? My friend sycophancy and blind hatred are bad for your health.

Who defines the true Anambrarians?

of course you.
What would the criteria be?very simple: if you support obi( you are).

if you don't (you are not).

Honestly you are getting the charge of sycophancy and blind hatred back to front.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by desgiezd(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
People should just wake up and face the reality of the day, Ngige remains the best candidate for that election. Up till today, people still talk about the short period he was there as governor with nostalgia. If we continue to cling to these unprofitable tribalistic tendencies, how then will the state develop?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

Who defines the true Anambrarians?

of course you.
What would the criteria be?very simple: if you support obi( you are).

if you don't (you are not).

Honestly you are getting the charge of sycophancy and blind hatred back to front.

The only thing i can tell you is this: Stop blind hating! IF you love the classless Ngige, campaign for him but don't come here distorting facts!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
desgiezd: People should just wake up and face the reality of the day, Ngige remains the best candidate for that election. Up till today, people still talk about the short period he was there as governor with nostalgia. If we continue to cling to these unprofitable tribalistic tendencies, how then will the state develop?

The state is already developing, so whats your point?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by CapitalCee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

EKWULOBIA LGA? mr alexychiny, you must be a blockhead. Such LGA do not exist in my state
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Capital Cee:

EKWULOBIA LGA? mr alexychiny, you must be a blockhead. Such LGA do not exist in my state

I meant to type Aguata LG.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

My guy you must be a male chauvinist!

You call Dora Akinyuli a lady! Like that?

Dora Akinyuli have achieved in her life time what thousands of men cannot achieve. she was already renowned across the country both as a successful DG of the NAFDAC and a competent federal Minister of information. she was the first of all the ministers with the courage to challenge the yaradua cabal.And you dismiss her as just a lady?

She was dragged to APGA by obi to contest the anambra central senatorial district against his perennial nemesis chris ngige.

obi is from the same local govt as umeh- which is one of the local govts that makes up the anambra central senatorial district).

So ngige defeated obi and umeh and akinyuli(combined) in their territory.

Personally, I prefer Dora Akunyili to one hundred Ngige. But this is Africa where many people will neither support nor vote for Dora simply because she is a woman. How many women are holding elective positions at the moment? That alone says it all.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wily1Wily:
Is Lagos a Yoruba word?, if you think lagos belong to Yoruba, why not rename it to sound Yoruba, Lagos belong to all Nigerians. Lagos is a no mans land and will remain like that forever.
See this eediot ooo, is Eko and igbo language or name? Eko Ile aromisa legblegbe. I think you are serious in need of koboko that has been putting people like you to there normal sense since 1800
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
In the last senatorial election, Ngige, a former governor, contested with a lady. So when a former governor of a state defeats a lady in an election, it shouldn't be a issue. Even if the lady was backed by the incumbent governor, it does not diminish the fact that she's a lady and some men would not buy the idea of being led by a lady.

As for the other elections you mentioned, defeat is defeat, whether by narrow or wide margin. A house of reps election recently held in Imo. Though the election is inconclusive, despite the backing of Okorocha, the APGA candidate could only establish a narrow lead over the PDP candidate. The point is that when local elections are freely conducted you shouldn't expect the margin between the winner and loser to be too wide.
What a stale and stupid conclusion from a dullard like you, Are you saying there is no women in the house of Senate? how did those women won there election against there fellow contestant who are men? read my lips you are stewpid
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Whoever was the I.diot that intersparse my earlier comment with wordings not originally contained therein. Which you quoted is cursed from now till his 10th generation

Shameless never-do-wella who would not mind doing the most bizarre of all things to smear an opponent!

Bro i did,i used that to reply your questions individualy. Am sorry. Do you mind retracting your curse before i angrily bless you
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by gleaf: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
My people Anambra has rejected thuggery in its entirety !!! agbero of any type or violence is no longer in our system thanks to Peter Obi, he achieved that in Anambra , so any human being saying that Ngige will govern us is just deceiving his or herself! WE SHOULD OPEN OUR EYES NOW ... ONLY THE HEAVENS KNOWS THE SHRINE HE IS VISITING IN ALL THE YORUBA LAND AND SWEARING TO ALL SORTS OF DEITIES! i wonder how a man who can not even manage his home or be at peace with his family will govern a state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag:

Scallywag, nincompoop. That's what you are.

bro easy nah, i was joking....,you nah my pally here nah
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

I meant to type Aguata LG.
Same on you, How does Aguata LG and EKWULOBIA LGA? tally? even my 3yr old son will never make such mistake.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Same on you, How does Aguata LG and EKWULOBIA LGA? tally? even my 3yr old son will never make such mistake.

Do you have brains at all? That's because Ekwulobia is under Aguata LG. Go get a life schmuk!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

Do you have brains at all? That's because Ekwulobia is under Aguata LG. Go get a life schmuk!
You are a foool then is just like saying Oshodi state since Oshodi is under Lagos state mumu like you
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by alexchiny: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: You are a foool then is just like saying Oshodi state since Oshodi is under Lagos state mumu like you

I don't have time for jobless folks. ode!
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by softwareman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Personally, I prefer Dora Akunyili to one hundred Ngige. But this is Africa where many people will neither support nor vote for Dora simply because she is a woman. How many women are holding elective positions at the moment? That alone says it all.

Are you suggesting anambra people did not vote for Dora because she is a lady?
But the same anambra once had a lady senator.
Why don't you just admit you do not have a valid point.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
software man:

Are you suggesting anambra people did not vote for Dora because she is a lady?
But the same anambra once had a lady senator.
Why don't you just admit you do not have a valid point.

The chap is a personification of inconsistencies and an epitome of contradictions....

He is adept at stringing several inaccuracies 2geda just to score a cheap point against a perceived enemy
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by shineeye: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
I just feel sorry for Anambra if ngige ever have a second chance in government house akwa,they will soon start witnessing promises like building air condition bridges.. embarassed embarassed anambra shine eye
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

I don't have time for jobless folks. ode!
Sorry your are an Abysmal looser so dont have time for you either. Well Up Bayern am happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This a Political Rally or A Crusade? (Video) / 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya / More Exclusive Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.