Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739980 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
My birthday is close. June celebrants rock!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kimoni:

June chicks rock truly but what is it with June chicks and dates/numbers? including aunty mrs Edwife? Why are you all misfiring dates anyhow like this angry Una no go primary school ni? tongue grin grin

Instead of you to start by wishing us Happy Bday, you are here yabbing us. Kimoni one white elephant for us and £500 transferred to me,i will give the others later. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
taryour:

happy birthday in arrears sweet sis, it's coming late o don't mind me, been busy running around. wish you the very very best in life. trust you had a fabulous celebration. *winks*

Thanks sis kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kimoni:

June chicks rock truly but what is it with June chicks and dates/numbers? including aunty mrs Edwife? Why are you all misfiring dates anyhow like this angry Una no go primary school ni? tongue grin grin

Lol,date science 101 no dey our course outline angry cheesy. You are Geminian too?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
edwife:

Instead of you to start by wishing us Happy Bday, you are here yabbing us. Kimoni one white elephant for us and £500 transferred to me,i will give the others later. angry

cheesy cheesy Happy Birthday my darling. God's abundant Blesssings in this new year on you and yours. As for the white elephant and others, has my boss approved it? tongue
Cc Bellong

byvan03:

Lol,date science 101 no dey our course outline angry cheesy. You are Geminian too?

No wonder! Me sef don dey suspect say una skip that class.lol
born in January, me no like to dey waste time to collect better thing cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday in arrears. May this be your best year ever, for you and your loved ones.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
bravitudenatura:
My birthday is close. June celebrants rock!

lol, see them...happy birthday in advance. But don't mix up your date when the time comes
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
I
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy Happy Birthday my darling. God's abundant Blesssings in this new year on you and yours. As for the white elephant and others, has my boss approved it? tongue
Cc Bellong

No wonder! Me sef don dey suspect say una skip that class.lol
born in January, me no like to dey waste time to collect better thing cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday in arrears. May this be your best year ever, for you and your loved ones.

Amen dear!! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kimoni:

lol, see them...happy birthday in advance. But don't mix up your date when the time comes
I won't thanks my sis, its 29
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kimoni:

Cc Bellong

Who needs a white Elephant? The Oracle is using all the white Elephant available worldwide. However, I can appease the oracle for a price to release one... smiley wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
bellong:

Who needs a white Elephant? The Oracle is using all the white Elephant available worldwide. However, I can appease the oracle for a price to release one... smiley wink

Edwife, sorry sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
onegig what do you think about the pistorious case?
I can say that the defence did a great job today in emotional blackmail
For the first time ever since this happened the smallest seed of doubt has been planted in me after seeing him stumbling around on his stumps today.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
tearoses:
onegig what do you think about the pistorious case?
I can say that the defence did a great job today in emotional blackmail
For the first time ever since this happened the smallest seed of doubt has been planted in me after seeing him stumbling around on his stumps today.

Yeah they did a good job arguinig their points. Somethings happen in a split second and you can't just explain it away though.

He may be sincere and might have used the lethal means based on fear and the widely known murder rates and violence in SA. We cant forget Lucky Dube and other prominent murders that happned close to that period. It is a fact that he killed her, however the motive for the act should be proved based on factual evidence and not technicalities of the event.

I just hope justice prevails.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2016
onegig:
Yeah they did a good job arguinig their points. Somethings happen in a split second and you can't just explain it away though.

He may be sincere and might have used the lethal means based on fear and the widely known murder rates and violence in SA. We cant forget Lucky Dube and other prominent murders that happned close to that period. It is a fact that he killed her, however the motive for the act should be proved based on factual evidence and not technicalities of the event.

I just hope justice prevails.

When cases go on and on like this, so many things start to loose focus.
My initial thoughts on this is that they had an argument, she said something and she ran into the toilet
He in anger shot at the door maybe with the intention of scaring her
I dont think he intended to kill her
But as you know when playing with the devil anything can happen

I guess it depends on if they can prove that he knew that she was in there
His claims of not knowing that his gf was not on the bed when he heard noises is just absurd
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
tearoses:

When cases go on and on like this, so many things start to loose focus.
My initial thoughts on this is that they had an argument, she said something and she ran into the toilet
He in anger shot at the door maybe with the intention of scaring her
I dont think he intended to kill her
But as you know when playing with the devil anything can happen

I guess it depends on if they can prove that he knew that she was in there
His claims of not knowing that his gf was not on the bed when he heard noises is just absurd

CC...There is friendly fire. In the moment of panic anything can happen. You aren't thinking straight and we all have experienced a situation where you hit a friend mistakely while trying to flee a situation. I can't recall vivdly the details anymore. So i would just pray justice prevails. Dont want to send an innocent man to prison and wont be fair for the family of the bereaved to be denied closure.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Reeva is the only child of her parents. They didn't have any arguments. They were both sleeping and he heard a noise from the bathroom he thought an inytruder had entered his house. Then he fired four shots! Pls you went to bed with your girl and you felt an intruder in your bathroom won't you first check if your girl is in bed beside you? This guy is supposed to be kiled sef!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2016
onegig:
CC...There is friendly fire. In the moment of panic anything can happen. You aren't thinking straight and we all have experienced a situation where you hit a friend mistakely while trying to flee a situation. I can't recall vivdly the details anymore. So i would just pray justice prevails. Dont want to send an innocent man to prison and wont be fair for the family of the bereaved to be denied closure.

To be totally honest with you I cant say either way if he deliberately did it or not
I guess no one can tell what really happened except Oscar
Like you I pray justice prevails
Id hate for an innocent man to be in prison and Id hate for a guilty man to go scot free after killing someone's daughter and robbing a promising young lady of her life.

bravitudenatura:
Reeva is the only child of her parents. They didn't have any arguments. They were both sleeping and he heard a noise from the bathroom he thought an inytruder had entered his house. Then he fired four shots! Pls you went to bed with your girl and you felt an intruder in your bathroom won't you first check if your girl is in bed beside you? This guy is supposed to be kiled sef!

We dont know for certain what really happened
If we are to look at it logically which I agree is not always the answer to the mystery, why would someone just wake up and shoot his gf?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kimoni:

Thank you sweetiekiss I will just let this pass,next time you will see me in your house grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Donnyboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE. It just dropped on Sunday. I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... And to all the Wonderful Dads...Happy Father's Day God bless us all... please view using this link for mobile devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Presva grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by PresVA: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2016
MondeLuv:
Presva grin
o gini? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
bravitudenatura:
Reeva is the only child of her parents. They didn't have any arguments. [b]They were both sleeping and he heard a noise from the bathroom he thought an inytruder had entered his house. Then he fired four shots! Pls you went to bed with your girl and you felt an intruder in your bathroom won't you first check if your girl is in bed beside you? [/b]This guy is supposed to be kiled sef!
Beats me!If you had someone sleeping beside you and you heard a noise,even if it was dark,aren't you supposed to first call out the person's name and try to reach out to that side of the bed before any other thing?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2016
PresVA:
o gini? smiley
Lol, are u igbo? Morning sir, I'd like to talk to you in private. Pm maybe?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Thorpido morning.. I saw you last time dear, you were awesome! smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
MondeLuv:
Hi
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
thorpido:
Hi
Hello dear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by henryhemon(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

Hi how are you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by fifiluv(f): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm. Were do I start frm, ok am frm delta warri, am married wit two kids, my hubby is a yoruba I osun, and my hubby is my best friend, our marriage is 5yrs old now and it look as if we just started dating, d love is so real, in fact marriage is tu sweet
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
fifiluv:
Hmmmmmmmmm. Were do I start frm, ok am frm delta warri, am married wit two kids, my hubby is a yoruba I osun, and my hubby is my best friend, our marriage is 5yrs old now and it look as if we just started dating, d love is so real, in fact marriage is tu sweet

You are beautiful. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi Tearoses, thorpido, ifyalways. I had one funny gist to give o but I thought I'd shut it. Meanwhile, I attended the Graduation Ceremony for a Nursery and Primary school and, let me put this way to describe the type of ceremony: the schoolfees for the Nursery school is N1mil per annum, per child grin and that is an affordable school o.

Jokes aside, it made me think of how much social circle influence things. Whether we like it or not, there are certain places not accessible to an average person. Those kids in that school are not going to be running around looking for a job one day. They will be on the board of directors for companies and you will never hear of them (though enough of them today had the right lastnames, all the ones that open doors in Nigeria). They will be the people sitting round the table with Wale Tinubu and Dangote, allowing those ones to take the glory whilst quietly putting away a fortune. And they help themselves and marry themselves. Like my friend said "there are 5 lanes in Nigeria, you can cross from lakes 4-5 easier, lane 3 is a little harder, but lane 1 and 2 can only dream and imagine things".

Btw, that N1mil for Nursery schoolfees, people actually told me it was affordable. When your kid attends a school where the entrance fee (not regular schoolfees) is N4mil lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.