Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. (2648 Views)

If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
last year my girlfriend and i got into a fight and we decided to move on, i was hurt and i guess i wanted to pay her back and so i meet another girl, in the course of our dating(the new girl) she got pregnant, so i made arrangements to meet her parents, but somehow she had a miscarriage and things started falling apart and we decided we where not compatible, but i guess for me i was looking for my 'then Ex' in her(i have been with my then Ex for over seven years). And so i and my Ex got back together after that episode and i immediately started making moves to take us to the next level, and at this point i decided to come clean and i told her about the other relationship. After that our relationship have never remain same again and she has threatened to call off our marriage plans..even though we talk and she visits i still feel deep down that my girl is no longer the same person she is so different now and i don't understand why she is so cold especially considering the fact that i came back to her after she caused me so much pain. i still forgave her but ...? i l love her and she knows i guess that's one of my mistakes ..so please what do i do

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kiip calm and bath with dettol..it will TAKE CARE of the mess!smile bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
i try to be calm but you no when you love someone so dearly it affects everything...tnx dear
mss_rosa!:
Kiip calm and bath with dettol..it will TAKE CARE of the mess!smile bro smiley
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by prettycentia(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
wen i read dis story i thought ur writin my story jos lyk u my guy made effort for us to build back our relationship of 2yrs after we broke up for 8months bt his ex wont let us B. n na i cease communicating wit him cos of d threat of his ex. bt d truth, d ex av made me lost interest in d relationship cos am always watchin my backin anytime am wit him.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by jumsnarol: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
She is probably hurt by your action, thinking you don't love her enough but not to worry, give her time n she will come around eventually unless she doesn't love u enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
since i have been in his shoes i can chip in a little advice..if he came back for you then you are the special one in his life. trust me his ex will understand if he talks it over with her and let her know he is not n love with but with you. anyway goodluck.
prettycentia: wen i read dis story i thought ur writin my story jos lyk u my guy made effort for us to build back our relationship of 2yrs after we broke up for 8months bt his ex wont let us B. n na i cease communicating wit him cos of d threat of his ex. bt d truth, d ex av made me lost interest in d relationship cos am always watchin my backin anytime am wit him.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
@jumsnarol..tnx for your advice ..
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
jumsnarol: She is probably hurt by your action, thinking you don't love her enough but not to worry, give her time n she will come around eventually unless she doesn't love u enough.

Just because she love him doesn't mean she won't walk away.

He did something more serious than farting in her face!

She has to make a decision if she can forgive and forget or will she always remember the betrayal.

It's her life and her decision.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Just because she love him doesn't mean she won't walk away.

He did something more serious than farting in her face!

She has to make a decision if she can forgive and forget or will she always remember the betrayal.

It's her life and her decision.
Gbamest!!

Love is never enough to keep two individuals together,you wanted a pound of flesh and who knows,you may come up with another one 2moro.

Oga,u have a lot of convincing to do,and if you don't you may lose her to even someone else she hardly loved but can trust.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by storm0210(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Stop the marriage plans. She obviously isn't convinced DAT u r d right man for her. I suggest u sit her down and ask her to express her fears and doubts. After dat u guys should give yourselves some time off.

What will be will eventually be but never go into marriage out of pity, uncertain of yourself or your partner.

Its better to cry now that you are single than get married and be miserable.
#in my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Exponental(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2013
As long as u av stopped seeing d other girl n as u claim, it was miscarriage not abortion, I dont see any reason she shld be worried. Talk to someone who she respects, maybe d person could help her press d refresh botton in her head.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2013
All this Love thing still baffles me; for me its just like home movie (Ramsey Noah,feat. Genevieve) ;My ogas, ibeg how una dey use develop emotions abi Love?? Na wa ohh!!! God ibeg help man , becos dat thing seems to be miles away 4rm myself

Anyway back 2d Topic, OP re U a learner? Never on earth tell any gurl d truth(ogborok law 2), Never ever ever ever try dat in ur whole life; gurls were never created by God to hear d truth!!! Always tell them what they wanna hear , even If she catches U red handed, Deny it with all sincerity n francticness, n tell her wat she wanna hear!!! I am sharing dis with U 4rm my wealth of experience!!!
I wish u came 4 my expert advice earlier on, now u don spoil everything; my only advice 4 U now is just 2 let her go (as tins can never be dsame) count her as ur lose (obviously 4rm ur inexperience) n learn d lesson add it 2 ur experience
Unkle Ray
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2013
she is hurt cos she never for once believed i wwould hav gone that far, she has done similar things to me in the past and i forgave her and took her back, so i think she is shocked that i really did something this time around .
chidyhels:
Gbamest!!

Love is never enough to keep two individuals together,you wanted a pound of flesh and who knows,you may come up with another one 2moro.

Oga,u have a lot of convincing to do,and if you don't you may lose her to even someone else she hardly loved but can trust.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Confusionist(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Exponental: As long as u av stopped seeing d other girl n as u claim, it was miscarriage not abortion, I dont see any reason she shld be worried. Talk to someone who she respects, maybe d person could help her press d refresh botton in her head.
the fact that it wasn't an abortion really made it worst!

Dnt confuse urself, it only means if the miscarriage wasn't there, he wld av gone with the lady and not come back to her!

It's hard!

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by GeneralJ(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2013
my hair smells wierd
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by mumumugu(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2013
You didnt have to tell her anything.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2013
mumumugu: You didnt have to tell her anything.
GBAM, who send u msg? Do u tink u knw everytin abt her 100%? Girls r very funny set sha. She offended him wit sometin similiar, yet he came bak and forgives her without distrust, but she prolly can't do same for him. Hypos! Abeg leave her bro. Let her continue to search for a Jesus d son of mary.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by joeace2020(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Raymondenyi: All this Love thing still baffles me; for me its just like A home movie (Ramsey Noah,feat. Genevieve) ;My ogas, ibeg how una dey use develop emotions abi Love?? Na wa ohh!!! God ibeg help man , becos dat thing seems to be miles away 4rm myself me

Anyway back 2d Topic, OP re U a learner? Never on earth tell any gurl d truth(ogborok law 2), Never ever ever ever try dat in ur whole life; gurls were never created by God to hear d truth!!! Always tell them what they wanna hear , even If she catches U red handed, Deny it with all sincerity n francticness dude....lyk seriously franctiness?? blood of my grandmothers ghost , n tell her wat she wanna hear!!! I am sharing dis with U 4rm my wealth of experience!!!
I wish u came 4 my expert advice earlier on, now u don spoil everything; my only advice 4 U now is just 2 let her go (as tins can never be dsame) count her as ur lose loss (obviously 4rm ur inexperience) n learn d lesson add it 2 ur experience
Unkle Ray

adviser nowamagbe, i jst bought u some brighter granmer so u can polish ur nauseating English, i pity dose girls.... anyway block heads attract block heads

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2013
na really who send me, guy that was my greatest mistake o..but i just believe things go turnaround somehow though
Jenams: GBAM, who send u msg? Do u tink u knw everytin abt her 100%? Girls r very funny set sha. She offended him wit sometin similiar, yet he came bak and forgives her without distrust, but she prolly can't do same for him. Hypos! Abeg leave her bro. Let her continue to search for a Jesus d son of mary.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by prettycentia(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
after my thinkin abt my relationship n urs. Wat av come to conclude is dat both of us dis same event happened to her past dwellers meanin wen d boat was sailin peaceful, we neva knew wat we had was beautiful n nw we lost it, we dnt want to let go n remember d difference btw memories n reality. My candid advice is .. Is either both of u r meant to be(then gv her space bt still show hw u care) or she is nw ur past.Forge ahead n stop holding to ur past. Toking frm xperience
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by henrimoto(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Exponental: As long as u av stopped seeing d other girl n as u claim, it was miscarriage not abortion, I dont see any reason she shld be worried. Talk to someone who she respects, maybe d person could help her press d refresh botton in her head.
hmnn... lolz. funny but serious.. some women and their refresh bottons in their heads... bros, i cant laugh enough...hahahaha
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by prettycentia(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
obi147: since i have been in his shoes i can chip in a little advice..if he came back for you then you are the special one in his life. trust me his ex will understand if he talks it over with her and let her know he is not n love with but with you. anyway goodluck.
wat seperated us bfor wat parental acceptance because he is a muslim n a native of kogi while am a xtain n an ibo gal. So d ex av better chance dan me. It takes more luv for two to tangle in dis game
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by henrimoto(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeace2020:

adviser nowamagbe, i jst bought u some brighter granmer so u can polish ur nauseating English, i pity dose girls.... anyway block heads attract block heads
heyy! wey you ? english major. u think say na english class we dey..? abegi, park well. instead make u contribute to d mataaa on ground, u dey do anyhow. i no mind sef, if u fit send me my own 'brighter pidgin'. park well, make other see road pass joo.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
prettycentia: wat seperated us bfor wat parental acceptance because he is a muslim n a native of kogi while am a xtain n an ibo gal. So d ex av better chance dan me. It takes more luv for two to tangle in dis game
You knw all these,yet you went back. Love is never enough.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Exponental(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Confusionist: the fact that it wasn't an abortion really made it worst!

Dnt confuse urself, it only means if the miscarriage wasn't there, he wld av gone with the lady and not come back to her!

It's hard!
av u ever heard of pregnancy been referred to as "MISTAKE"? He probably made a wrong decision then n chose to back out since he wasnt @ d right place.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Confusionist: the fact that it wasn't an abortion really made it worst!

It's hard!
This is how a lot end up in a mess and called it marriage. You claim to forgive yet u paid her back,cos as far as am concerned you have paid her back already,miscarriage or not. Who knw hw much more she would get when she falls short again. I really wished that your pay back worked,lets see who finally got a pay back.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by prettycentia(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels:
love they say is blind, when you are in it your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
yeh i was acting based on my emotions then(wasn't thinking straight), i was hurt plus at that time her family never really wanted both of us to get married, and that was when i met this other girl and i decided to give it a try.I never said i was right all i'm saying is how do i get my love back?"..we all mistakes but the problem is living with our mistakes.
chidyhels:
This is how a lot end up in a mess and called it marriage. You claim to forgive yet u paid her back,cos as far as am concerned you have paid her back already,miscarriage or not. Who knw hw much more she would get when she falls short again. I really wished that your pay back worked,lets see who finally got a pay back.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels:
this thing called love is very deep, can drive you crazy trust me..guy you need to see what it does to people, but yet its beautiful ..so guy don't blame her cos its something you can't control...
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Everyone is forgetting the famous phrase, "There is a thin line between love and hate".

Watch the movie.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
obi147: yeh i was acting based on my emotions then(wasn't thinking straight), i was hurt plus at that time her family never really wanted both of us to get married, and that was when i met this other girl and i decided to give it a try.I never said i was right all i'm saying is how do i get my love back?"..we all mistakes but the problem is living with our mistakes.

sit her down,relate your observations to her,convince her to trust you. The decision is hers,who knows,her coldness may not be as a result of the truth you just told her, something is bothering her and you need to knw what exactly.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by ronalmagic10(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeace2020:

' I jst bought u some brighter granmer' Hehehe..haha. Laff wan burst my belle. NL too funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation / Why Would People Break Up Apart Frm CHEATING??? / What Can You Say About This Lady(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.