Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. (2652 Views)

If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
obi147: this thing called love is very deep, can drive you crazy trust me..guy you need to see what it does to people, but yet its beautiful ..so guy don't blame her cos its something you can't control...
so wen she's heading for destruction,i should be mute cos you can't control who you fall in love with?
Guy,u funny o
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
OP, please permit me to say she is as dumb as Boolsh!t.

She don fvck other guys in the past and u accepted her back. So what's the fuss?

I don't take nonsense... She should count herself luck cos me nor go gree take any girl wey leave me go fck another prick den come back. Over my dead body...

Guy, you try no be small and on top of that, u wan marry her sef she dey do yanga?... You nor tell her sey fish BOKU for red sea?

Mschew raise to power 100!!!
obi147: she is hurt cos she never for once believed i wwould hav gone that far, she has done similar things to me in the past and i forgave her and took her back, so i think she is shocked that i really did something this time around .

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ovi oba.. Dor mo!
joeace2020:

adviser nowamagbe, i jst bought u some brighter granmer so u can polish ur nauseating English, i pity dose girls.... anyway block heads attract block heads
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I smile when I think of that transition... From love = Hate lol.
Mrs.Chima:
Everyone is forgetting the famous phrase, "There is a thin line between love and hate".

Watch the movie.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by ronalmagic10(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
op, you did the right thing by telling her the truth. It's better you hurt someone with the truth than comfort them with lies. What if you covered it and she finds out when yiu are bith married? It will be hell!! Do your best and leave the rest to sort out itself.
Let her understand how hurt you were and what led you to do what you did.
Convince her with words and your actions that you are truly.
Address the issues that led to the break up at first.
Show genuine concern for her felelings and apologize for your actions.
Give her time and space
NB: Don't demand her to forgive you because you once forgave her. You must truly deserve it.
Tell her the plans you have for her because you have dated her for more than 7 yrs now. So make effort to settle down

If she can't move on after all you have done to pacify her then you better look forward and don't force her cos you really need her heart to be in the relationship for the marriage to work.

God help you.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Tushnigerian(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
She really likes You, I think she's just Dissapointed that you went far!! Prolly farther than she thought...hang on!! She calls na....give her some time nd show u love her!! Care for her.
Goodluck tho

1 Like

Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
thanks dear
chidyhels:

sit her down,relate your observations to her,convince her to trust you. The decision is hers,who knows,her coldness may not be as a result of the truth you just told her, something is bothering her and you need to knw what exactly.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
no thats not what i mean, all i'm trying to say is,she shouldn't be blamed like the op tried to do but rather advised on the right steps to take which is going to take time. hope you feel me dear?
chidyhels:
so wen she's heading for destruction,i should be mute cos you can't control who you fall in love with?
Guy,u funny o
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by obi147: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
thanks bro
ronalmagic10: op, you did the right thing by telling her the truth. It's better you hurt someone with the truth than comfort them with lies. What if you covered it and she finds out when yiu are bith married? It will be hell!! Do your best and leave the rest to sort out itself.
Let her understand how hurt you were and what led you to do what you did.
Convince her with words and your actions that you are truly.
Address the issues that led to the break up at first.
Show genuine concern for her felelings and apologize for your actions.
Give her time and space
NB: Don't demand her to forgive you because you once forgave her. You must truly deserve it.
Tell her the plans you have for her because you have dated her for more than 7 yrs now. So make effort to settle down

If she can't move on after all you have done to pacify her then you better look forward and don't force her cos you really need her heart to be in the relationship for the marriage to work.

God help you.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
OP, please permit me to say she is as dumb as Boolsh!t.

She don fvck other guys in the past and u accepted her back. So what's the fuss?

I don't take nonsense... She should count herself luck cos me nor go gree take any girl wey leave me go fck another prick den come back. Over my dead body...

Guy, you try no be small and on top of that, u wan marry her sef she dey do yanga?... You nor tell her sey fish BOKU for red sea?

Mschew raise to power 100!!!
2sexy,i just pray you dont change ur handle wen you get married. I can't wait to hear how far this your stoney hrt will carry you.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
obi147: no thats not what i mean, all i'm trying to say is,she shouldn't be blamed like the op tried to do but rather advised on the right steps to take which is going to take time. hope you feel me dear?
I feel you,i undestand this love tin can really make one act irrational. That is y people like us are here to snap them back to reality. It hurts to lose someone you truely love,and i knw life could be amazing with that person by your side,but u have a whole life ahead of you,with or without that person and that should be your focus.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Choi... See branding..
Na condition make crey fish bend. Lmao...

Joke aside, my likes are iron-clad lover boy, we can spoil our ladies with cash and nothing is EvER too expensive for her... But we learned to conceal that part until we are sure we aint dealing with a rabid, heartless, skunk who think she can be smart... angry . Cos it cool spell doom for any daughter of eve to play on our intellingence...

Their likes are everywhere... And we know how to spot them.

However, we aint a player and so, we don't deserve to be played on.

These days, I spend my time educating my brothers and showing them the patterns to spot the aliens...
chidyhels: *
2sexy,i just pray you dont change ur handle wen you get married. I can't wait to hear how far this your stoney hrt will carry you.
Re: I Told Her The Truth And Now She Is Changed. by mcdokwe(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2013
joeace2020:

adviser nowamagbe, i jst bought u some brighter granmer so u can polish ur nauseating English, i pity dose girls.... anyway block heads attract block heads
It is spelt G R A M M A R; not granmer, not grammer. I hate dudes like you who'ld rather than state your opinion and create space, resort to 'teashing engrish' when you know no better. Grow u man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience / The Guys Opening "I Am The Most Handsome", "Am I Handsome?", Should GROW UP / Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.