Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? (1004 Views)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by Jonesjoe(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
It is now obvious dat d brand of gurlz we have in d society dis dayz hardly run any package with guyz esp. wen dey suspect dt you are not on money............in d higher institutions, d has gotten to d level that we guys have to HYPE ourselves and form some kind of tinz whc we r not rily possesing to get gurlz. Nd surprisingly it has bin working for some many guyz................esp. Wen u (maak) som kkin false calls, borrow ur guy's ride and send some kin false credit alerts frm banks to ur fone, d gurls will easily fall yakata for d hype.!!

So ma fellow NLnders, wat are your views on this? And if uv gat any intresting hyping xperience dat workd for u, jst post dem...............letz kip d fun goin!!!! Meanwhile wetin be ASUU nd FG scores??

1 Like

Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by daisyella: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Well, any girl dat falls for a guy juz cos of d material thins he flashed @ her is a game player juz like d guy, so itz not a bad match wen a scammer meets a scammer cheesy
Meanwhile, ASUU and fg never talk anything o
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by Jonesjoe(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tnx 4 ur reply @ daisyella!
But wot do u tink of guyz who will resort to hyping 4 a lady as d only way of keepin afloat , since itz obvious dt material tinz r wt thrills d ladies dis dayz in a rlationship??
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by daisyella: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Jones joe: Tnx 4 ur reply @ daisyella!
But wot do u tink of guyz who will resort to hyping 4 a lady as d only way of keepin afloat , since itz obvious dt material tinz r wt thrills d ladies dis dayz in a rlationship??
Itz obvious? U've already concluded dat all girls are thrilled by material thins. So why asking for my thoughts.
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by alienware(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can never fake myself to get a woman. No way, i'm me.
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by Monicasque(f): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
but then what happens if yols start to fall in love and you have to come clean? i think its a bit unreasonable for someone to expect u to be what u r not just to impress them. i do agree that it happens but its not cool coz one does not get a chance to be themselves
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by dmcdad: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
If a girl won't love me for me and me alone, then I think I can teleport her to take the next available flight to hell for all I care... The last thing I would do is hype myself to get a girl. She wan give me money ni? Nonsense!
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by DnigerianPrince: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can you guys type in English please undecided
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by Jonesjoe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thatz to say that u go teleport tire @ dmcdad if you are in ma school(uniport) cos de gurlz dem Eyes are red for money**** unless you otherwise want to settle down wit 1 gurl from d villa dat just got admitted

It all reminds of this gur that was seriously forming for one of ma guyz, she even embarrasd him one afternun that ma guy approached her after lectures...lolz! The upper week ma guy's uncle travelled and he was constantly comin to skool with the uncle's toyota spider............to our greatest surprise one evening the gurl called my guy witout we knowin who gave her my guy's no, and she was like telling ma guy that she ll love to hang out wit him***** To ccut d story short, ma guy leta started yanshing d gurl after 2 days, cos he told her that he just bought d car nd dat there is huge money he is expecting next week which he is goin to use in buying her i-phone nd also take her out ffor shopping.....lmao(wer u see money kwanu??...hehehe)................d oda part of d tori na long tin!
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jones joe: Thatz to say that u go teleport tire @ dmcdad if you are in ma school(uniport) cos de gurlz dem Eyes are red for money**** unless you otherwise want to settle down wit 1 gurl from d villa dat just got admitted

It all reminds of this gur that was seriously forming for one of ma guyz, she even embarrasd him one afternun that ma guy approached her after lectures...lolz! The upper week ma guy's uncle travelled and he was constantly comin to skool with the uncle's toyota spider............to our greatest surprise one evening the gurl called my guy witout we knowin who gave her my guy's no, and she was like telling ma guy that she ll love to hang out wit him***** To ccut d story short, ma guy leta started yanshing d gurl after 2 days, cos he told her that he just bought d car nd dat there is huge money he is expecting next week which he is goin to use in buying her i-phone nd also take her out ffor shopping.....lmao(wer u see money kwanu??...hehehe)................d oda part of d tori na long tin!
The thing is I'd rather remain single in such situation, afterall no be by force to get chick.

As par the other part of your yannings, e good as e happen like that. To be sincere with you, I like to hear how guys wicked one kain girl with this kind parole your guy use for that girl. Only be say I no fit at all...
Re: Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This??? by Jonesjoe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
I agree with you bro. I think most gurlz deserve such treatmentz esp., the over desprete ones!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes / 6 Silly Things Ladies Of Now Does In Relationship. / LLS>>> Ladies Latest Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.