Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes (998 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / She Returned His Gift / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by hrtbeat(f): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have been dating my guy for a year now and we're really close cos even before we stArted d relationship, we were friends.
I went to visit him today and he gave me 2 pairs of beautiful shoes, they're really kul. I was happy but scared cos I'v been hearing people say it's wrong for a guy to giv shoes to his girlfriend cos they'll brk up, just earlier today,I discussed dis wit my sis hu says its true, she gave me some intAnces too. I was so scared when he gave me, I didn't know if to take them or not cos I don't want to lose him. NairAland iS this a weird belief or is it actually true?
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mugu undecided
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by KenJak(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can be best answered by the people that have experienced such before. I'm just a starter.
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Rexphobia(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
is there any sense in this post?

Just asking o...nothing personal
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by yorex2011: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rexphobia: is there any sense in this post?

Just asking o...nothing personal
i'm also being plagued by the same question
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Dygeasy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obo (Monkey)
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by cdamsel(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
There is nothing I won't see/hear in this section oooo
Dygeasy u re responsible for this things way they hurt my eyes oooo cry
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Smh. So you will return the shoes to him?
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Dygeasy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: There is nothing I won't see/hear in this section oooo
Dygeasy u re responsible for this things way they hurt my eyes oooo cry
Lol... I Don Tire Myself. smiley

I Keep Clicking On These Threads That Make You Wanna Slap The OPs. Kai!

This Night No Be am At All.
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by cdamsel(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Lol... I Don Tire Myself. smiley

I Keep Clicking On These Threads That Make You Wanna Slap The OPs. Kai!

This Night No Be am At All.
I keep wondering how this superstitions come about sef?

Then my dad would have kicked my mom out long time again na undecided
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Dygeasy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: I keep wondering how this superstitions come about sef?

Then my dad would have kicked my mom out long time again na undecided
Hahaha..

Its Funny How People Think Upside Down These Days. The Silliness Of Some People Beat Me.
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
undecided
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by Popowaa: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
hrtbeat: I have been dating my guy for a year now and we're really close cos even before we stArted d relationship, we were friends.
I went to visit him today and he gave me 2 pairs of beautiful shoes, they're really kul. I was happy but scared cos I'v been hearing people say it's wrong for a guy to giv shoes to his girlfriend cos they'll brk up, just earlier today,I discussed dis wit my sis hu says its true, she gave me some intAnces too. I was so scared when he gave me, I didn't know if to take them or not cos I don't want to lose him. NairAland iS this a weird belief or is it actually true?
Just say u wanted to create a thread and tell us u've got two new shoesundecided
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by mspee(f): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hehe... What will I not see/read/hear on nairaland? angry angry
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by pdf90(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: Just say u wanted to create a thread and tell us u've got two new shoesundecided
LMFAO ...... Popowa your a bastard in a good way .
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by pdf90(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2013
hrtbeat: I have been dating my guy for a year now and we're really close cos even before we stArted d relationship, we were friends.
poster what country are you from sef ?
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by angelTI(f): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2013
OP, return the shoes kia kia and break up with him! your legs wil grow kraw kraw if u wear the shoes o

break up with d guy today today......

Anticipating your 'break-up' thread
Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by IcyIcy(f): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2013
If you are worried about the superstitions belief... Try offer him a small token of money in exchange for the shoes as symbols of you purchasing it instead of a gift from him, explain to him your reasons for doing so as you treasure the relationship and want nothing bad to happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes by 190: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheatso Easily / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof / For Married People Only!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.