Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36189 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by passionate88: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2013
Artorius:
what kinda shit is this guy saying, eminem dissed tupac in "rock bottom", he dissed will smith in " the real slim shady", he dissed Justin beiber in "i want a kiss", he dissed kanye west in "no love" he dissed young money in "no love" ( a whole crew) that guy is the lord of rap, so bow.
He didn't diss Kanye, he wanted to hear kanye's rap not the rapper on stage. That's why he said "where d f**k is Kanye when u need him"
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by linokimmy(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2013
He aint lying you know...she's one ugly ass.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Even Kendrick Lemar's "Section 80" mixtape shiits on Em's recovery. Em was trying to bite 2pac, yet he sounded like trash. I won't even compare legends to Em, that's blasphemy. Name any Em's tune that you think is deep and I'll compare it to a new tune by a new school rapper just to show how wack he's.

Cat got your fingers I see. Feel you'll just come on and start yarning dust. Teenage Wizkid wannabe.
All these ITK small boys of nowadays sef. SMH undecided

[Verse 2 ‒ Eminem]
I'm alive again
More alive than I have been in my whole entire life
I can see these people's ears perk up as I begin
To spaz with the pen, I'm a little bit sicker than most
Shit's gonna get thick again
They say the competition is stiff
But I get a hard dick from this shit, now stick it in
I ain't never giving in again
Caution to the wind, complete freedom
Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the Bleep would I join 'em when I beat 'em
They call me a freak 'cause
I like to spit on these pussies 'fore I eat them
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the Bleep is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, bitch I'mma let you finish in a minute
Yeah that rap was tight
But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time
So you might wanna go back to the lab tonight and um
Scribble out them rhymes you were gonna spit
And start over from scratch and write new ones
But I'm afraid that it ain't gonna make no difference
When I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight
It's an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump
In the place all the way to the parking lot, fellow
Set fire to the mic and ignite the crowd
You can see the sparks from hot metal
Cold-hearted from the day I Bogarted the game
I so started to rock fellow
When I'm not even in my harshest
You can still get roasted 'cause Marsh is not mellow
Til I'm toppling from the top I'm not going to stop
I'm standing on my Monopoly board
That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop
Til my hip don't hop anymore (shit)
When you're so good that you can't say it
'Cause it ain't even cool for you to sound cocky anymore (shit)
People just get sick cause you spit
These fools can't drool or dribble a drop anymore
And you can never break my stride
You never slow the momentum at any moment I'm about to blow
You'll never take my pride
Killing the flow, slow venom and the opponent
Is getting no mercy, mark my words
Ain't letting up, relentless
I smell blood, I don't give a Bleep: keep giving them hell
Where was you when I fell and needed help up?
You get no love

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Artorius(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2013
In rap when people are been dissed, most of the time its not supposed to be taken personally especially when it's between celebrities who ain't got nothing in common, why people tend to make beef personal is because of the public riddiculing that comes along. 50 cent dissed eminem on "my life" Dr dre and eminem dissed each other on the same track, same thing eminem and marilyn, the two later did a song together. Its different from condemning bad folks, like the same eminem did to George bush and bin laden, and the new York governor that resigned because of one scandal. Dissing is one of the ornaments of rap. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ajf(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: he has done done that to Ja Rule, Michael Jackson etc, mehn that white dude is simply invincible.

He's the G.O.A.T. cool
Michael Jackson of all people, me self fit diss Michael Jackson nah.......

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by passionate88: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Crixina: no mind am,abi u no know say him don even diss Bill clinton abt that scandalous affair he had with one woman.so who can't be dissed by eminem.
he even dissed George Bush in "MOSH". He said "strap him wit an ak47 let him go fyt his own war".. Em is great.

3 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by lateef2009: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
I like eminem a lot if u do pls like my comment

6 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by charlesm91(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2013
dissin's part of the game. Rappers diss so dont go round be beefn em'. Whiteman wit the blood of ham flown in his veins. 40yrs n still doin shit bt pls he's 40.. U dnt xpect em' to be spilln mystic lines to proove he's crack. Lyk Jayz said..U want the old me go hear 'em old track. Dats why its called classic. Chec out all 'em mainstream rappers of the 90's. They laid bac. They made the fame,cash, n hoe's. Wots der to rap abt again? Guys like kendrick still nid be upping dey game cos dey aint at dat level yet.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by plainmirror(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2013
homesteady: How dare him insult my khloe! His just jealous that he couldn't get a good woman like her!

Marshal matters can fetch any girl of his taste anytime anyday (khloe and kim inclusive)

Think b4 Ʊ type next time
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by oduaman: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue:

He is an azzhole and you are too for calling that cunnt your god ,did you just call me a bitcch? undecided
Madam shut the phuck up and go and sleep.nauseating bi.tch
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by oduaman: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^I now see why Em's multi-syllable words turned most of you simpletons into his fans. Most of you can barely write or speak the language, so big words make you go ga-ga, nah? grin I bet most of you are also canibus fans!!! grin grin grin

I'm done with this debate, it's not worth it! undecided

U just hate eminem,so anything he does is not good enough to you:/:/
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by tender92(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Yea..Khloe is ugly but her attitude is even far more uglier
EM on point once again.!

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by azpekuliar: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Artorius:
hey what the Bleep do you think you know, that's sacrilege in comparing all those flops to Marshal. You tell me recovery was crap? You probably never listened to a single track on that album. All the tracks on that song spoke about a man getting up from his down side. You say eminem can't get the right tunes for songs, what kinda crap is that? Listen to when I'm gone, till i collapse, I'm not afraid etc. Perfect tunes reflecting the moods of songs. If you don't know anything just keep quiet and let people who listened to good rap with good ears talk. Thank you.
Regards, Artorius

Why you dey reply all this pikin wey jus begin to hear rap yesterday.... Na wa for you o..
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by oduaman: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Quit advertising your ignorance for the whole world to see.

Eminem net worth: Eminem is a multi platinum selling American rapper who has a net worth of $140 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/eminem-net-worth/
You shouldnt have taken the roadside billionaire seriously.8-)
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by DonaldGenes(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Oink oink!!!!!!!!!11 oh yeahhhhhhh
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2013
odua man: U just hate eminem,so anything he does is not good enough to you:/:/
exactly

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by DonaldGenes(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Cat got your fingers I see. Feel you'll just come on and start yarning dust. Teenage Wizkid wannabe.
All these ITK small boys of nowadays sef. SMH undecided

[Verse 2 ‒ Eminem]
I'm alive again
More alive than I have been in my whole entire life
I can see these people's ears perk up as I begin
To spaz with the pen, I'm a little bit sicker than most
Shit's gonna get thick again
But I get a hard dick from this shit, now stick it in
I ain't never giving in again
Caution to the wind, complete freedom
Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the Bleep would I join 'em when I beat 'em
They call me a freak 'cause
I like to spit on these pussies 'fore I eat them
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the Bleep is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, bitch I'mma let you finish in a minute
Yeah that rap was tight
But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time
So you might wanna go back to the lab tonight and um
Scribble out them rhymes you were gonna spit
And start over from scratch and write new ones
But I'm afraid that it ain't gonna make no difference
When I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight
It's an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump
In the place all the way to the parking lot, fellow
Til I'm toppling from the top I'm not going to stop
I'm standing on my Monopoly board
That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop
Til my hip don't hop anymore (shit)
When you're so good that you can't say it
'Cause it ain't even cool for you to sound cocky anymore (shit)
People just get sick cause you spit
These fools can't drool or dribble a drop anymore
And you can never break my stride
You never slow the momentum at any moment I'm about to blow
You'll never take my pride
Killing the flow, slow venom and the opponent
Is getting no mercy, mark my words
Ain't letting up, relentless
I smell blood, I don't give a Bleep: keep giving them hell
Where was you when I fell and needed help up?
You get no love
That's real Talk"
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Msgamble: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2013
@shymex, i qoute u 'em sing trash' nt a lot of ppl say that(mayb 1 in a million),when 50(u can't compare 50 of 2003 to k dot of 2013) came out,ppl says it over for em in 'Interscope rec.' yet he bounce back well..Am sure jay z is ur best habi?..Em murdered jay z on his own song 'Renegrade', he steal kanye,tunechi on drizzy's 'Forever' yet he sing trash? Even kanye,macklemore spoke of em 'highly'..Learn rap,Get a life
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Eminen is unarguably the G.O.A.T.

I feel like I'm listening to a new great song anytime I'm listening to 'No Love'.
Talk about Beautiful, Space Bound, 25 to Life, Lighters(Royce da 5'9 blew that song, he was great). Shady is great.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by joshuaidibia(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Bizibi: watch drake and tech9ne on youtube
we tokn Tim WestWood. Ds n!gga tokn nonsense

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2013

This line na diiiiiiieeeee!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2013
But I get a hard dîck from this shît, now stick it in

What about this? cool
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by gameboy727(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Em is the bomb. I've got over 100 of his tracks and I aint tired of hearing them. . . Shymexx is just a hater, so he wouldn't agree with anything. . . . Recovery was tha bomb. Bad meets Evil was another sick combination. #team_slaughter
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by emperorwhale(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2013
n his new track 'Berzerk', the Grammy winning star called Khloe Kardashian the 'ugly Kardashian' and mocked Lamar for marrying her.
He raps:

"The say that love is as powerful as a cough syrup and styrofoam. All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo with the 'Ugly Kardashian'. Lamar O. sorry, we done both set the bar low."

This is not the first time Eminem is mocking a celebrity, he had mocked Christiana Aguilera, Carson Daly, Moby, and Kim Kardashian calling her a man in his 2009 track 'we made you'.

GUYS listen to the track bf u comment dis post is a falacy he never called any body ugly he was only pointing out how love could be
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by emperorwhale(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2013
GUYS listen to the track bf u comment dis post is a falacy he never called any body ugly he was only pointing out how love could be
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Funny that Kendrick Mentioned Em as one of those thats the best and you kendrick worshippers come on here and spew rubbish

wow!!! someone even mentioned Drake...what has rap become

I heard the barbershops spittin' great debates all the time
Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all
New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved
And I ain't rockin no more designer shit
White T's and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymous

Read more: Kendrick Lamar - Control Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Rawpidgin(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2013
i like em but his troubles are gettin too much, dude's always quick to diss celebs & their families yet when jarule diss him (eminem) & his family he almost died.
here's what jarule said: "em u said ur mother is a crackhead & kim (ur wife) is a known slut, so what will hailie (ur daughter) be when she grow up"
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by frankels(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
3ace: E be like say dis Eminem get sense o. See d kain people wey hin dey diss. Tupac knew he won't live long because he was always finding trouble with deadly guys. if Eminem know say hin get liver, mak hin go diss real bad guys na, na den hin go know how far.
re u a learner??..he did that to Bush..
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by texazzpete(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
@shymexxx
You need to stop posting. Now!
Calling Eminem an 'average rapper' and rating the likes of Drake and Wale over him?

Number 82 on Rolling Stone's "the Immortals"
Number 9 on MTV's "Greatest MCs of all time"
Vibe website poll, "Best Rapper of All time"
Rolling Stone "The King of Hip Hop" 2011
Vibe Magazine "Best Rapper Alive" 2008
BillBoard Magazine "Artist of the Decade", 2009

You need to STOP right here before we start questioning your sanity. Rating ASAP Rocky over Eminem, NIGGA IS YOU CRAZY?!!

It'll take a LONG time before you get your rap cred back with this shyte you're pulling.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rawpidgin: i like em but his troubles are gettin too much, dude's always quick to diss celebs & their families yet when jarule diss him (eminem) & his family he almost died.
here's what jarule said: "em u said ur mother is a crackhead & kim (ur wife) is a known slut, so what will hailie (ur daughter) be when she grow up"
what happened later?

Eminem went to sleep abi?
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
joshua idibia: we tokn Tim WestWood. Ds n!gga tokn nonsense
i meant watch a video differentiating drake and tech9ne,yes i said something about tim westwood but check other videos to know other rappers with potential
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
fr3do: Guy got issues
khloe is finer than that kourtney
and even more MATUED than the two.
Which one come concern Matthew for dis one now with Eminem sotey u come giv am past tense,haba?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.