Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36195 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ayox2003: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Fair enough, if you're an Em fan. Soldier Boy has fans too and to them, he's the greatest ever - same for Trinidad James. However, if you want to debate with the gods of rap, you need to highlight why you think your man is great when it comes to the art of rapping, period. Not wikipedia and media inspired crap.

Kurupt inspired that verse by K.dot. This is what Kurupt said:

"I’m important like the Pope, I’m the king of New York
I’m live from South Central, I’m a Muslim on pork
"

Then K.dot flipped it and made it his own!

Hommie, was talkin' about this......

ayox2003:
Dont mind them brov....

You know they are the Apple and Google generation.
Started bumping rap when iPod and Youtube began its penetration.

^^^^^the line above is a product of being a fan of Em cheesy cheesy cheesy And yes, its mine cool

Frawzey

You quoted the wrong guy, bruh. No hard feeling smiley

Frawzey
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by texazzpete(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx: [s][/s]

Utter tosh!!

Speak a language I can understand!

Fvck grammys - Drake won the best rap album last year over Nas' album. And the greatest rap album of all time, "Illmatic" never won a grammy award - same of the top-10 greatest rap albums. That's how garbage the grammys is - Fvck the grammys!

And where did I say ASAP Rocky is better than Canibus? I said I'm a fan of ASAP and Harlem rap (though ASAP is more into the Houston sound), does that mean I said he's better than Canibus?

You little nyggahs need to shut up, if you can't provide REAL proofs to show Em's greatness!

When you say

^^^^I now see why Em's multi-syllable words turned most of you simpletons into his fans. Most of you can barely write or speak the language, so big words make you go ga-ga, nah? grin I bet most of you are also canibus fans!!!

and then say you're a fan of ASAP Rocky, it does sound like you're implying he's better than Canibus.

The Grammies isn't a perfect representative of the best out there, but it DOES tend to reward good music. Good or very good or sometimes even great music. Not 'average' like you're hell bent on forcing down our throats that Eminem is.

Every single one of those outlets lauding Illmatic (Source, Vibe, Rolling Stone etc) all laud Eminem as a LEGEND. Doesn't matter how long you argue or rant or rave, everyone knows Eminem's place as one of the greats is assured.

Keep hyping yourself as an 'OG'. using words like 'garbage' and 'average' to refer to Eminem (even in the last few years) just paints you as the exact opposite. I don't have to bring proof that you're wrong or your knowledge is flawed, you're doing a very good job of showing us that yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Youngtekkey(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue:
undecided
who.let this GOAT out?
nigga seem pained GO GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Msgamble: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
@shymex, even widly respected star jay z got himself murdered on his own track 'renegrade' by Em..drake(2-platinum selling album,most featured artist in 2012), B.O.b is even better than ur k dot..u're here defending ASAP Rocky(an artist that would neva reach/sell platnum), even k dot got himself shot in Rocky's track(can't remember now) by drizzy,where Rocky feat. 2chains,k dot n drake..d likes of kanye,lil wayne, macklemore spoke of em highly with XXL magazine last yr

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by lordkrato(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
j.j paragon:
But d gal is not too ugly nah, dats bad of him..

Too Ugly? omo u harsh sha... cheesy cheesy
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Artorius(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rawpidgin: i like em but his troubles are gettin too much, dude's always quick to diss celebs & their families yet when jarule diss him (eminem) & his family he almost died.
here's what jarule said: "em u said ur mother is a crackhead & kim (ur wife) is a known slut, so what will hailie (ur daughter) be when she grow up"
eminem roasted ja rule, we all know the story. Dr dre gave ja rule his own dose in "forgot about dre"
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Boll2010: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
texazzpete:

When you say

and then say you're a fan of ASAP Rocky, it does sound like you're implying he's better than Canibus.

The Grammies isn't a perfect representative of the best out there, but it DOES tend to reward good music. Good or very good or sometimes even great music. Not 'average' like you're hell bent on forcing down our throats that Eminem is.

Every single one of those outlets lauding Illmatic (Source, Vibe, Rolling Stone etc) all laud Eminem as a LEGEND. Doesn't matter how long you argue or rant or rave, everyone knows Eminem's place as one of the greats is assured.

Keep hyping yourself as an 'OG'. using words like 'garbage' and 'average' to refer to Eminem (even in the last few years) just paints you as the exact opposite. I don't have to bring proof that you're wrong or your knowledge is flawed, you're doing a very good job of showing us that yourself cheesy
Em aint average at all

And GRAMMY IS A bleeped UP STUFF.......GRAMMY DOES IT IN OTHER GENRE BT HIPHOP NAH NAH NAH
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Boll2010: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Msgamble: @shymex, even widly respected star jay z got himself murdered on his own track 'renegrade' by Em..drake(2-platinum selling album,most featured artist in 2012), B.O.b is even better than ur k dot..u're here defending ASAP Rocky(an artist that would neva reach/sell platnum), even k dot got himself shot in Rocky's track(can't remember now) by drizzy,where Rocky feat. 2chains,k dot n drake..d likes of kanye,lil wayne, macklemore spoke of em highly with XXL magazine last yr
junk
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
texazzpete:
When you say

Yes, agreed, Eminem's place is secured. He has one and half classic albums (Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady), however, he had to do it with Dr. Dre's beats and his skin colour. The Game isn't the most lyrical rapper out there but his place is also secured and he also has one and half classic albums (Documentary and Dr's Advocate). Same for Snoop Dogg. They're all Dr dre's offspring. Eminem would've been another ChinoXL or Canibus without Dre's beats and his skin colour - FACT!!

The truth is that, Eminem raps for the sake of rapping - and he's allergic to the art of story-telling. And that's what makes his music simplistic to real hiphop heads. When you take time to listen to real hiphop, then you would know it's just more than multi-syllable words - rap music is spiritual, that's the science behind the art-form. It's a culture!

Nas' "NY State of Mind" made everyone subconsciously feel like they're from New York. A Mobb Deep track would make you want to go out there and harm somebody. Sometimes you would listen to a Tupac track and shed a tear. Heck, I had friends growing up who wanted to die at 24 like Tupac. Notorious B.I.G made it cool to be black, fat and ugly. Ice Cube, Rakim, Big L, Big Pun, DOC, Scarface, Kool G. Rap, The Lox, Spice 1, Wu Tang Clan, Redman etc.. That's the art of story-telling - something Eminem lacks!

I cited ASAP rocky because I've always been a fan of Harlem rappers - they combine fashion with rap and Harlemites are trend-setters. Cam'ron made it cool for nyggahs to wear pink. And everyone started rocking True Religion jeans and LV, Gucci, Fendi scarfs when Dipset rocked it. Also ASAP has also started a fashion trend as well. It has nothing to do with his skills on the M.I.C, but ASAP isn't that bad, tbh.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
[s]
Youngtekkey: guy u get fault oooooo u must have a stressful day that's why u are thinking like a bufoon
[/s]

Bolex! undecided
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
He is on it again. He should stop taking that shit! This is very childish of him.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by GetOvaMe: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well, i'm in no position to talk to these kids and they listen.. I aint no musician but i'll kick it with 'em a minute.. U guys might call him a menace but y'all gotta swallow the truth, grin, and bear it.. Shady 's the King of these Rude Ludicrous and Lucrative Lyrics.. Put the youth in hysterics.. Using his music to steer it, sharing his veiws in his marriage, bt there's a huge interference btw d man Marshall and his alter ego Slim ShaDy.. Mongers of hate, see its a matter of taste, we as a people decide if shady's as bad as they say he is .. Maybe its hatred he spew.. Maybe its beautiful music he makes for you to just cherish, bt he's debated disputed hated and veiwed as a m0dafuckin' drug addict..modafuckers hate to like u (what did u do em?) huh?.. Do u hav any clue wat he had to do to get there? I dnt think u do so stay c0ol and keep ur ears glued to the stereo.. He's The Greatest Of All Time he's got it all

*VERBAL STRENGTH
*LYRICS
*RYHMES

#TeamShadyManiacs

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by GetOvaMe: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue: still bashing women to stay relevant in the game ,what an azzhole!! undecided..he needs a mirror himself..

Shady will lyrically destroy wh0eva d f#ck he ch0ses to diss, be it a Man, Woman, an animal or Spirit..
He takes a shot at anyone he ch0ses to.. And its best u keep shut, coz if u dare reply.. He finishs it!.. He was soft on Klohe.. She sh0uld ask Mariah carey, christina aguilera, Benzino M.j and her sis wat a real eminem diss l0oks like.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by cris26: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
A girl that can get pregnant is ugly for sure. ABEG.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by cris26: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
A woman that can not get pregnant is ugly for sure.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by SHAAWA: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
How can we expect someone who has no regard for his mother to have respect of another man's wife?
His mother took his first bullet others follow suit.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Dayzzy(m): 2:44am On Sep 02, 2013
SHAAWA: How can we expect someone who has no regard for his mother to have respect of another man's wife?
His mother took his first bullet others follow suit.
can u expansiate??
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by osy77(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Berzerk wack sha...this is onlike 'em angry
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by drnoel: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2013
He should have picked a fight where he will get a reply. In 4 try Kim make we see movie as her baby daddy replies him.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Boll2010: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2013
drnoel: He should have picked a fight where he will get a reply. In 4 try Kim make we see movie as her baby daddy replies him.
wtf!! Kanye! U must be joking!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by laplace19(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Eminem. Beef anybody joor. Your fan dey your back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
shymexx:

Yes, agreed, Eminem's place is secured. He has one and half classic albums (Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady), however, he had to do it with Dr. Dre's beats and his skin colour. The Game isn't the most lyrical rapper out there but his place is also secured and he also has one and half classic albums (Documentary and Dr's Advocate). Same for Snoop Dogg. They're all Dr dre's offspring. Eminem would've been another ChinoXL or Canibus without Dre's beats and his skin colour - FACT!!

The truth is that, Eminem raps for the sake of rapping - and he's allergic to the art of story-telling. And that's what makes his music simplistic to real hiphop heads. When you take time to listen to real hiphop, then you would know it's just more than multi-syllable words - rap music is spiritual, that's the science behind the art-form. It's a culture!

Nas' "NY State of Mind" made everyone subconsciously feel like they're from New York. A Mobb Deep track would make you want to go out there and harm somebody. Sometimes you would listen to a Tupac track and shed a tear. Heck, I had friends growing up who wanted to die at 24 like Tupac. Notorious B.I.G made it cool to be black, fat and ugly. Ice Cube, Rakim, Big L, Big Pun, DOC, Scarface, Kool G. Rap, The Lox, Spice 1, Wu Tang Clan, Redman etc.. That's the art of story-telling - something Eminem lacks!

I cited ASAP rocky because I've always been a fan of Harlem rappers - they combine fashion with rap and Harlemites are trend-setters. Cam'ron made it cool for nyggahs to wear pink. And everyone started rocking True Religion jeans and LV, Gucci, Fendi scarfs when Dipset rocked it. Also ASAP has also started a fashion trend as well. It has nothing to do with his skills on the M.I.C, but ASAP isn't that bad, tbh.
kai asap rocky is baaaaaaaaad
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Youngtekkey(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bizibi: kai asap rocky is baaaaaaaaad
don't mind the guy asap rocky is a crap
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Crixina(f): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Get_Ova_Me: Well, i'm in no position to talk to these kids and they listen.. I aint no musician but i'll kick it with 'em a minute.. U guys might call him a menace but y'all gotta swallow the truth, grin, and bear it.. Shady 's the King of these Rude Ludicrous and Lucrative Lyrics.. Put the youth in hysterics.. Using his music to steer it, sharing his veiws in his marriage, bt there's a huge interference btw d man Marshall and his alter ego Slim ShaDy.. Mongers of hate, see its a matter of taste, we as a people decide if shady's as bad as they say he is .. Maybe its hatred he spew.. Maybe its beautiful music he makes for you to just cherish, bt he's debated disputed hated and veiwed as a m0dafuckin' drug addict..modafuckers hate to like u (what did u do em?) huh?.. Do u hav any clue wat he had to do to get there? I dnt think u do so stay c0ol and keep ur ears glued to the stereo.. He's The Greatest Of All Time he's got it all

*VERBAL STRENGTH
*LYRICS
*RYHMES

#TeamShadyManiacs
RENEGADE all the way!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Georgerule: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
pompori king:

Don't disrespect one of the best rappers of all time
They obviously dnt knw
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Georgerule: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: guy u get fault oooooo u must have a stressful day that's why u are thinking like a bufoon
Damn bro dat hurt..dat guy speaks lyk a stupid mo'fo
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
milehigh06: Funny that Kendrick Mentioned Em as one of those thats the best and you kendrick worshippers come on here and spew rubbish

wow!!! someone even mentioned Drake...what has rap become

I heard the barbershops spittin' great debates all the time
Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all
New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved
And I ain't rockin no more designer shit
White T's and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymous

Read more: Kendrick Lamar - Control Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Exactly the point I was making known to Shymexx.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by 99cent: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by vikkytan: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2014
passionate88:
He didn't diss Kanye, he wanted to hear kanye's rap not the rapper on stage. That's why he said "where d f**k is Kanye when u need him"
Eminem is really a nuisance
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by vikkytan: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
ajf:

Michael Jackson of all people, me self fit diss Michael Jackson nah.......
u no wellooo
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by vm26: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Imanuelle:
I'm cool with whatever Eminem does

and just like Stan, I respect him cos he "tells" it.

He's never taken shi t before and he won't start now

behind you all the way.Eminem rocks.he says stuff tht noone says hey hes gt the balls to say it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics / Nollywood Stars Dazzle In Military-inspired Outfits At The Calabar Festival / Nina And Toyin Lawani Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.