Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36209 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well, everyone knows the Kardashians are all really beautiful people, so if what's-his-face refers to Chloe as "the ugly Kardashian" it is really just a relative term. And if someone like Lamar Odom were to lower his bar ( B baller height and all) shady still would reach to miss that mark in stilts.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Boll2010: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
texazzpete: @shymexxx
You need to stop posting. Now!
Calling Eminem an 'average rapper' and rating the likes of Drake and Wale over him?

Number 82 on Rolling Stone's "the Immortals"
Number 9 on MTV's "Greatest MCs of all time"
Vibe website poll, "Best Rapper of All time"
Rolling Stone "The King of Hip Hop" 2011
Vibe Magazine "Best Rapper Alive" 2008
BillBoard Magazine "Artist of the Decade", 2009

You need to STOP right here before we start questioning your sanity. Rating ASAP Rocky over Eminem, NIGGA IS YOU CRAZY?!!

It'll take a LONG time before you get your rap cred back with this shyte you're pulling.
did I just hear dat dude call drake over Em.....drake who doesn't knw hiphop......dude are part of kids dat ruined hiphop to love song......u only see draking fighting with a R'n'b stud........y can't nigga go record a diss for a r'n'b act......dat nigga aint Ill as fu!ck#drake makes me hate rap when he brings on those love voice#lmao grin grin
Niggas should compare Em to OG's.......drake aint even do!pe near FABULOUS
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Donmichaelz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
...When I say am gonna do somtin am gonna do em cos I don't give a damn wat u think cos am doing it for me....

....Those who looking down on me am tearing down ur Balcony

.....Next time there will be no next time I apologise even thou I no is Lies

Summary- Eminem is right khloe lamar is ugly
I like Khloe more dan her sisters I dnt care if she is fine I just love d girl
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Crixina(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: Eminen is unarguably the G.O.A.T.

I feel like I'm listening to a new great song anytime I'm listening to 'No Love'.
Talk about Beautiful, Space Bound, 25 to Life, Lighters(Royce da 5'9 blew that song, he was great). Shady is great.
the first time I listened to 25 to life,it was stuck on replay the whole day,relate to this guy's songs in a way can't explain.Em is da BOMB
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Davedonrich(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lol!!!;;dat wyt dude is pretty ryt u knw!!!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Yahoo1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx: This crackhead again?

Eminem needs to allow dissing women. I bet some fat byt.ch must have called him ugly as kid because he gets too emotional about women. When he isn't rapping about how he hates his mother; he's trying to commit suicide because his wife left him; stalking Mariah Carey everywhere like a stan; or dissing women who don't give two fvcks about him!

Slim Shady, you was the man, hommie. You gave us "Marshall Mathers LP" and "Slim Shady" - then went south afterwards. Life's a byt.ch!!

PS: I can't stand the Kardashians but Eminem is annoying as fvck! undecided
i bet u googled Eminem to spit that trash,cos u dnt kn slim shady.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Yahoo1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: common dude you mean recovery was soft

Not even talking of the singles after that.
dnt mind the guy,he aint kn shit.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Yahoo1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
honestly speaking,in those days,rap was real good,there was real competition,etcetra....but tings change and sum childish boys here cant deal with it.i doubt if all this old rappers where still alive,whether they can cope with this kids or the taste of music people have now.
kendrick,J.cole,Drake,even Schoolboy Q better than Eminem? lmao who are dis boys with this sort of idea ....
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Revolva(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hey slim shady is back..dis those fake wanna bes jare lame ass lamar who since he married those kardashians can't deliver again for the lakers...
And khloe herself is a fat face ugly attention seeker...infact eminem detriot finest ..pls diss all the kadashian family...pls can't wait...
Slim is one of the best rapper on earth...
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ESULAALU: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eminem?? Who's Eminem please?
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Revolva(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Even Kendrick Lemar's "Section 80" mixtape shiits on Em's recovery. Em was trying to bite 2pac, yet he sounded like trash. I won't even compare legends to Em, that's blasphemy. Name any Em's tune that you think is deep and I'll compare it to a new tune by a new school rapper just to show how wack he's.

E be like say u need bread and groundnut to make you well....if you can write a verse of a song oya enter studio na make u see how e be....I think you hate the truth...Nas said it people hate what they can't understand blame what they can't conquer.......that's you
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by homesteady(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ice prince is the best rapper in the world!! To hell with eminem and the rest!

That nigga in the hot track
I’ll be banging the clubs, I never stop that
Dropping hits, I’ll be bumping your speakers
And even your tom drum will seize non stop
I’m top nigga, never lay low
You see I’m all about the ego
I’ve got a lot of nigga on my payroll
Drop down motherfucker cause I say I so
Oh (x4)
See I’m all about the ego (x2)
I’m top nigga, never lay low
Drop down nigga cause I say so
[Ice Prince]
Okay, who the bomboclak wan test
I’m too big nigga, my file never compress
I’m blowing up the game homie no be bomb
test
Blaka blaka, my brain is complex
Have a seat nigga
Welcome to my conference
I go hard baby girls wanna UnCloth
I spit too much I feel like I’m tongueless
I’m in your face, like sunglass
J-Town Abariga
I’m killing you my nigga
I’m balling like oh year
Homie homie la liga
I’m losing my sense eh
Niggas see me janiki
Know that I’m a (hell) fire so me I’m loving the
vanity
Hmmm
And you can tell me nothing
I’m so fly and the haters I’m deporting
They are no point guards so they’re never
blocking
Bullets spitting at you and nigga I ain’t
coughing
[Hook]
[Ice Prince]
See, we’re moving on to the next one
Making paper everyday these boys de be
vexing
Niggas like chicks make noise when I’m
entering
From J-Town to my niggas down in Boston
I’m shutting down the system, no XP
Bad guy I make pot-belly sexy
I’m dope like coke, no pepsi
And see even Malcolm can’t X me
Till I’m in the kitchen, I gotta get my apron
I measure these rappers, I always got my tapes
on
See I flow so greedy Ima put the apes on
I’m watching these hoes down, something like
a page four
Flier than heathrow
Easy like a free throw
Hate me and my finger pop, no whitlow
Me I never spit slow
Treat me like a big bro
Diss me in the booth I consider that a cheap
blow
[Hook]
[Morell]
They be ripping on my flow, now I’m here to
jack the ripper
You kids better sign a just in, beiber
Even with the Jesus this my flow remains evil
Biko
Picturs make you slide your head off, devil
Sippin on nuevo
Still the the boss like hugo
Make them clone on my lambo like Q Jones
Yes I’m the best I’m not contesting these
negroes
I’ve seen so much money now the banks call
me hero
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
pompori king:

Don't disrespect one of the best rappers of all time

yea.. 13 Grammys nd counting....#shady till ah die... looking forward to his new album (MMLP2).. November 5 on ma mind
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by deebrain(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
mss_rosa!:
I comment my reserve!

Yr reserve has just been withdrawn. Congratulations.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
texazzpete: @shymexxx
You need to stop posting. Now!
Calling Eminem an 'average rapper' and rating the likes of Drake and Wale over him?

Number 82 on Rolling Stone's "the Immortals"
Number 9 on MTV's "Greatest MCs of all time"
Vibe website poll, "Best Rapper of All time"
Rolling Stone "The King of Hip Hop" 2011
Vibe Magazine "Best Rapper Alive" 2008
BillBoard Magazine "Artist of the Decade", 2009

You need to STOP right here before we start questioning your sanity. Rating ASAP Rocky over Eminem, NIGGA IS YOU CRAZY?!!

It'll take a LONG time before you get your rap cred back with this shyte you're pulling.

Did you read my posts? - I said right now, Em is garbage/trash-can. And he has been average since the "Slim Shady" LP. All the polls you listed were invaded by white kids - and Tupac won the "Best Rapper of All time" poll.

Honestly, what do you guys like to in rap? Sighs! - the same Eminem J. Dilla never rated, nah? And the same guy that has been rapping about basically the same thing since 2001? The gods of rap are pissed off right now!!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by sweetguy10(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Shymexxxx you claiming to be a Hip hop head and writing shits about Em is a total let down and you even called him an 'average rapper' . What sacrilege !!!

Do you know how many rappers he has sent into oblivion ? Have you forgotten his legendary diss/rap war with Papoose , Canibus ? Or are so loose-brained not to see rappers following his rap legacy ? He perfected the art of multi-syllabic rhyming , extreme and complex metaphors . Even the Kendrick Lamar you are comparing Em with will never dare when he knows that his work are filled with Em's legacy . Didn't you read the news where K.dot had a show in Detroit and the first place he went was Em's studio to go pay homage to his father . Do you think it is child's play to get rappers like Crooked I , Royce da 5'9 , Joe budden signed to your record label ? He even Invented the 'Stan' word .

Shymexxx you are simply an under-informed hater and you claim to be a rap head ? Taaaaah

#InEva's voice " Even mugu wey dey hear dey claim hip hop head , see them"
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ayox2003: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin

The hottest rap song in the world right now is Berzerk.

Digest this:

But I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow
And girl I ain't got no money to borrow
But I am tryin' to find a way to get you alone, car note

And

Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!
The art of MCing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren
And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch
Been public enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch
***Been Public Enemy (PE) since you thought PE was gym***

This is K-Dot's line in Control:

I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all

Some funny dudes be comparing K-Dot with Em cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by sweetguy10(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
....... and hey shit head , Eminem is the most battled rapper of all time . Google is your friend dumb fuckers hating on the slim one
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Omaku4(f): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Interesting
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by sweetguy10(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayox2003: grin grin grin grin

The hottest rap song in the world right now is Berzerk.

Digest this:

But I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow
And girl I ain't got no money to borrow
But I am tryin' to find a way to get you alone, car note

And

Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!
The art of MCing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren
And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch
Been public enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch
***Been Public Enemy (PE) since you thought PE was gym***

This is K-Dot's line in Control:

I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all

Some funny dudes be comparing K-Dot with Em cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey

Nigga tell them , the last verse of Kendrick's Lamar 'Control' is totally of Eminem's orientation - the art of getting lost in your own metaphors .

'I'm tryna Annotateraise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You're better off tryna skydive
Out the exit window of 5 G5’s with 5 grand
With your granddad as the pilot he drunk as Bleep tryna land
With the hand full of arthritis and popping prosthetic leg
Bumpin Pac in the cockpit so the shit that pops in his head
Is an option of violence, someone heard the stewardess said
That your parachute is a latex condom hooked to a dread
West Coast'

This is a stellar example of a technique perfected by one of K. Dot’s inspirations in this verse, Eminem — the extended metaphor: a comparison that becomes so self-consciously long and involved that it turns into a whole story in itself. Eminem has a example of an extended metaphor (involving the words “drunk as Bleep”) in “Forgot About Dre”:

I’m harder than me tryna park a Dodge
When I’m drunk as Bleep
Right next to a humongous truck in a two-car garage
Hopping out with two broken legs
Trying to walk it off
Bleep you too bitch, call the cops
I'mma kill you and them loud-ass motherfucking
Barking dogs
And when the cops came through
Me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house
With a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
And still weren’t found out
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^^That flow you lot call Em's flow is actually Keith Murray's flow. Keith birthed and perfected that style before there was an Eminem.

You little nyggahs need to listen when I speak about rap!!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ayox2003: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
sweetguy10:

Nigga tell them , the last verse of Kendrick's Lamar 'Control' is totally of Eminem's orientation - the art of getting lost in your own metaphors .

'I'm tryna Annotateraise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You're better off tryna skydive
Out the exit window of 5 G5’s with 5 grand
With your granddad as the pilot he drunk as Bleep tryna land
With the hand full of arthritis and popping prosthetic leg
Bumpin Pac in the cockpit so the shit that pops in his head
Is an option of violence, someone heard the stewardess said
That your parachute is a latex condom hooked to a dread
West Coast'

This is a stellar example of a technique perfected by one of K. Dot’s inspirations in this verse, Eminem — the extended metaphor: a comparison that becomes so self-consciously long and involved that it turns into a whole story in itself. Eminem has a example of an extended metaphor (involving the words “drunk as Bleep”) in “Forgot About Dre”:

I’m harder than me tryna park a Dodge
When I’m drunk as Bleep
Right next to a humongous truck in a two-car garage
Hopping out with two broken legs
Trying to walk it off
Bleep you too bitch, call the cops
I'mma kill you and them loud-ass motherfucking
Barking dogs
And when the cops came through
Me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house
With a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
And still weren’t found out

Dont mind them brov....

You know they are the Apple and Google generation.
Started bumping rap when iPod and Youtube began its penetration.

^^^^^the line above is a product of being a fan of Em cheesy cheesy cheesy And yes, its mine cool

Frawzey
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by texazzpete(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Did you read my posts? - I said right now, Em is garbage/trash-can. And he has been average since the "Slim Shady" LP. All the polls you listed were invaded by white kids - and Tupac won the "Best Rapper of All time" poll.

Honestly, what do you guys like to in rap? Sighs! - the same Eminem J. Dilla never rated, nah? And the same guy that has been rapping about basically the same thing since 2001? The gods of rap are pissed off right now!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bros, you for talk say you no know anything about rap...or even about Eminem.
Abeg don't let anyone say Eminem has been 'rapping about the same thing since 2001'.

So Marshal Mathers LP (silliness, Slim Shady persona) is now about the same theme as Recovery and Relapse (Drug addiction, recovery and redemption)?

Abeg now we know you haven't listened to anything from Eminem in a decade now.

When he won Grammies for Best Rap Album for Recovery and Relapse, where were you? Abi 2010 don become 2003?

Abeg ask all those people you're naming (in your bid to form street knowledge)if dem don ever do any track as good as "Lose Yourself".

When you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING. You're clearly way in over your head here. No decent rapper alive will call Eminem 'average'.

Imagine even hyping ASAP Rocky over Canibus cheesy
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayox2003:
Dont mind them brov....

You know they are the Apple and Google generation.
Started bumping rap when iPod and Youtube began its penetration.

^^^^^the line above is a product of being a fan of Em cheesy cheesy cheesy And yes, its mine cool

Frawzey

So you're attributing a verse inspired by Kurupt to Em, nah? Heck, Kendrick lifted that King of New York bar and the line before it from Kurupt.

Have you ever heard kurupt rap or freestyle?

You little nyggahs need to start paying homage to the OGs when we talk about rap - the verse was Kurupt inspired, nothing to do with Em's garbage!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
I cant blame him, she's ugly. He should hav kept it to himself. But nt everyone can withstand d sight of ugliness
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
[s]
texazzpete:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bros, you for talk say you no know anything about rap...or even about Eminem.
Abeg don't let anyone say Eminem has been 'rapping about the same thing since 2001'.

So Marshal Mathers LP (silliness, Slim Shady persona) is now about the same theme as Recovery and Relapse (Drug addiction, recovery and redemption)?

Abeg now we know you haven't listened to anything from Eminem in a decade now.

When he won Grammies for Best Rap Album for Recovery and Relapse, where were you? Abi 2010 don become 2003?

Abeg ask all those people you're naming (in your bid to form street knowledge)if dem don ever do any track as good as "Lose Yourself".

When you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING. You're clearly way in over your head here. No decent rapper alive will call Eminem 'average'.

Imagine even hyping ASAP Rocky over Canibus cheesy
[/s]

Utter tosh!!

Speak a language I can understand!

Fvck grammys - Drake won the best rap album last year over Nas' album. And the greatest rap album of all time, "Illmatic" never won a grammy award - same of the top-10 greatest rap albums. That's how garbage the grammys is - Fvck the grammys!

And where did I say ASAP Rocky is better than Canibus? I said I'm a fan of ASAP and Harlem rap (though ASAP is more into the Houston sound), does that mean I said he's better than Canibus?

You little nyggahs need to shut up, if you can't provide REAL proofs to show Em's greatness!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by sweetguy10(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

So you're attributing a verse inspired by Kurupt to Em, nah? Heck, Kendrick lifted that King of New York bar and the line before it from Kurupt.

You little nyggahs need to start paying homage to the OGs when we talk about rap - the verse was Kurupt inspired, nothing to do with Em's garbage!

Dude you know nothing . Simply keep mum and keep hating the white boy. None of your black niggas can ever mess with him . All rappers know he is so crazy that's why most of them don't want to get into any kinda feud with him . Canibus did and he regretted , Cage , Papoose , Everlast and Limp Bizkit among others to mention a few . Even Wikipedia and other Rap sites dedicated a full catalogue on Em's feuds . You know no shit
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Even kendrick said Kurupt is his OG - yet mofos are still trying to give Em credit for what he has nothing to do with.

Do I need to tell you that Kurupt has been rapping the same way since 94? Way before Em left the trailer park in Detroit!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ayox2003: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

So why you hyping K-Dot. I said before, even Dre wont say this shiit!

By the way, Em inspired me on that line you quoted.

Since Kurupts Dogg Pound and Street is Mutha. I havent listened to him, bruh.

But I'm always bumping Em - daily. So Em's got so much on me cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayox2003:
So why you hyping K-Dot. I said before, even Dre wont say this shiit!

By the way, Em inspired me on that line you quoted.

Since Kurupts Dogg Pound and Street is a Mutha. I havent listened to him, bruh.

But I'm always bumping Em - daily. So Em's got so much on me cheesy cheesy

Frawzey

Fair enough, if you're an Em fan. Soldier Boy has fans too and to them, he's the greatest ever - same for Trinidad James. However, if you want to debate with the gods of rap, you need to highlight why you think your man is great when it comes to the art of rapping, period. Not wikipedia and media inspired crap.

Kurupt inspired that verse by K.dot. This is what Kurupt said:

"I’m important like the Pope, I’m the king of New York
I’m live from South Central, I’m a Muslim on pork
"

Then K.dot flipped it and made it his own!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Basketmouth Refers To A Man As 'My Queen'; Fans React / Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.