Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? (12724 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by intrepid: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
I pity 9ja guys dia cos trouble is cookin.About 60% of Israelis already have has mask including ppl from other nearby countries.Assad,and Iran have warned USA to stay off or see "hell fire" .Many Syrian youths volunteered to blow themselves up in planes to intercept whatever america would want to do with US aircrafts....Many Syrians are fleeing ...WW3 LOOMING! Abeg if you be 9ja run so you can fight another day o.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Davo93(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by BedLam: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
if you can'tccome to Nigeria, maybe for some reason related to financial issues or so, you can trek to Yemen. I heard it's not far. And for those waiting for private jet please the only private jet available has Already been put on sale by AMCON but if there's any way u can swim or fly via witchcraft, please do!

From a concerned but unsympathetic NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

UN should include this guy in their file case. HE WAS GAS TOO

Bro! This ur English is enough to make em quarantine you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nations shall rise against Nations (End time things) #no be me start am sha.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na with country NIgeria no dey even Syria emmmmm
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by nacotic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is d surest time 2 hammer big time! Cos fightn soldiers need coke n heroine 2 fight, m takn d next flight 2 syria dnt worry av packed enof bullet proofs, God bless my hustle
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Syria?? ... no be borno e dey?? sad
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Osahon7: Nigerians based in syria,i heard the country is at war now and USA is plannin an attack..Pls hope u guys are already on your way home? Lets know how you guys are doing Courtsey:A CONCERNED NIGERIAN

I don't think any Nigerian living in Syria would have the time to answer your question.. cheesy (Yes, safe those who are back, already) War looms... #eniOlorunGbe,Odi-ile...

#NationalPeaceIsARareVirtue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by odinga1of: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian

Please come back home o
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Rossikk(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013

With your motorpark tout spelling skills, I can see why.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by dokunbam(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
u still dey tell them? why?
make them say there naa

singing in Timaya's voice: the nigerians there make una use una head oo

i don tell una finish eh
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
chinedu: "nna, buy ya Gas mask here!" grab one now before i leave damascus to north korea!
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Fishout(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
W3xy1: Bo ju ba ri bi gbogbo ara logun re.
Koju maribi, gbogbo ara logun re
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
stan-ogb:
The insouciant attitude of our government is decriable and creates a combustible insomnia. Am appealing to our government to provide the necessary logistics in order to catapult Nigerians in Syria back home before the war starts. Thanks.
na govt send dem to syria?Make dem die thr.Rubbish
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Bizibi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na wa!!nigerians dey waka sha
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by driand(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
die well brother!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by victorazy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
My friend told me: O boy sorry, sorry Nigeria I am not coming home cuz my beautiful family I hav here.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by banky0503(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: grin
A case of a dump joker grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by banky0503(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Kini? I am very much in Syria and ain't coming home at all. USA kini? We will resist them. We shall kick their asss.
like ur bros is kicking boko ass back home? shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Numero uuuno: Are there really Nigerians in Syria?
Even if there are Nigerians there,most won't come cause what's the difference between syria and Northern Nigeria??
If any human-being can survive Nigeria conditions,they can survive anywhere in the world even kabul.

nigerian guyz are even in somalia looking for somalian women.Smh
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.
keep on waiting grin
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Jamji: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gas mask for sale oh b4 you enta syria.buy two original get one fake for back up free.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by fujirice: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm tired of this world!
What really is the bone of contention in Syria self? Why can't human beings cohabit peacefully? I don taya!!!!
Live and lets live bikonu umuibe
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by trolling(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
what do these countries have or had in common:Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya,Syria,Iran,Somalia,Sudan, why are they or would be eyed and attacked by the west,do your research and provide me with your answers, no cheating in the class, class prefect write the names of noise makers cool
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
odinga1of:

Please come back home o
but y ar u begging her na! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by cold(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmysenior: [size=14pt] Human beings are so complex.
They fight wars to kill in the name of making peace.

They cut down trees, turn em into papers and write "save the trees on the papers".

So complex set of species.

Some twist and turn the bible/koran just to buttress their dirty evil deeds. [/size]
Yup,you got that right.Fighting for peace is like fvcking for virginity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fishout: Koju maribi, gbogbo ara logun re
omg wink
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
trolling: what do these countries have or had in common:Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya,Syria,Iran,Somalia,Sudan, why are they or would be eyed and attacked by the west,do your research and provide me with your answers, no cheating in the class, class prefect write the names of noise makers cool

You forgot to add Nigeria, even though those mentioned countries are at war they still have peaceful parts just like in Nigeria, someone from the US will tell you that the whole of Nigeria is under Boko Boys Attack, just as you have thought the whole of those countries are under the said attack
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
trolling: what do these countries have or had in common:Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya,Syria,Iran,Somalia,Sudan, why are they or would be eyed and attacked by the west,do your research and provide me with your answers, no cheating in the class, class prefect write the names of noise makers cool
wat if 9ja was mainly an islamic country,i wonder what it would av looked like today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests / Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.