Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? (12723 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by pheforusty(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
kcreal:

Keep waiting.
4 a private jet n a US missile behind.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Bright2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Am not coming back home,iv'e completed the lubrication of my deng gun waiting for America in Syria,noonsense! cool
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmadani: nna y take dis serious?Dnt develop hpb because of nairaland o.

My friend sharrap and park well
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by emmaskyblue(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obama is talking tough now. Any thing can happen any time.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by trolling(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmadani: wat if 9ja was mainly an islamic country,i wonder what it would av looked like today.
the west already gat naija, the run and own naija, mind u they run Afghanistan,Libya Iraq through an Institution,find out the Institution and give me the answer, no girrafing cool
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by luggy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
I dey wait for keke, to come and
carry me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by IVORY2009(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm in Syria, in a city called Aleppo, I am armed to the teeth, no problem, no problem my brothers.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
eddiebruk:

My friend sharrap and park well
hahaha,unam ikot.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by olempe(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Dont really on official evacuation because our government dont even care about you unless it got anything to do with 2015

Strange but true.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
trolling: the west already gat naija, the run and own naija, mind u they run Afghanistan,Libya Iraq through an Institution,find out the Institution and give me the answer, no girrafing cool
am i d only student hr?Btw teacher no teach me nonsense.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by trolling(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmadani: am i d only student hr?Btw teacher no teach me nonsense.
lol..just talk say u know no am
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by papi365: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
favinvest: Come guys am getting tire of this ENDTIME nonesense.

Any small thing endtime. Is it only in Nigeria that the world is coming to an end sef?
NA MUMU DEY WORI U,NO VEX
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by trolling(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
eddiebruk:

You forgot to add Nigeria, even though those mentioned countries are at war they still have peaceful parts just like in Nigeria, someone from the US will tell you that the whole of Nigeria is under Boko Boys Attack, just as you have thought the whole of those countries are under the said attack
there's a reason why they were under attack and why some nations would be under attack,after the attack then the interest or desire of the west is achieved then they have some "rest", as it was with Afghanistan,Iraq and Libya,figure out the reason then we can chat some more,same thing is being done to Syria now,the next is Iran
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kolima1067(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.
dem tell u say government dey fear u abi.no worry dem go send u wheel barrow.not only private jet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmysenior: [size=14pt] Human beings are so complex.
They fight wars to kill in the name of making peace.

They cut down trees, turn em into papers and write "save the trees on the papers".

So complex set of species.

Some twist and turn the bible/koran just to buttress their dirty evil deeds. [/size]
I urge u to protest by not using paper again
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by shesszi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.
lol you dey wait for aeroplane for railway station
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
All these are *SIGNS OF ENDTIME!!!!!*
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by fashrola(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian
Please dont come back.....u some english to learn
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
OP u dont wish this country to survive. Even home groom Boko Haram, nig army no fit fight and u d call al-queida to come home. Hehe! Trouble dey sleep inyanga dey go wake am
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by pheforusty(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013

Any small thing endtime. Is it only in Nigeria that the world Is coming to an end sef?
.. Eyaaa..endtime tinx..LOLZ!!
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmysenior:

We don't need you in the 1st place.
why una dey beg us to come back home abi you no sabi read?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
fashrola: Please dont come back.....u some english to learn
ayam not coming back my pure water business is booming here
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by bobbyL(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
trolling: what do these countries have or had in common:Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya,Syria,Iran,Somalia,Sudan, why are they or would be eyed and attacked by the west,do your research and provide me with your answers, no cheating in the class, class prefect write the names of noise makers cool
OIL?
trolling: the west already gat naija, the run and own naija, mind u they run Afghanistan,Libya Iraq through an Institution,find out the Institution and give me the answer, no girrafing cool
Ta........n? Although I don't really believe it.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Bigcake: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2013

Any small thing endtime. Is it only in Nigeria that the world is coming to an end sef?
Hw does dis ur comment affect d price of garri in d market?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by alarena(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2013

my dear na onli nigeria and dat is why its petinent we clamour on "endtime tins" lol
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by ABtilor: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
i am still waiting 4 plane that will carry me to Cotonou than coming to stay and suffer in my own country, cry cry :'
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by ATMgang: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na by force to cum bck ?? Ayam nt cumin cos my Garri&groundnut stil remain for here ooo...garri tinzz
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Revolva(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
ol boy why USA wan spoil market for me..na...i dey collect them here...oo kai...i still dey here ooo make Obama wait small first i beg oo make i do money transfer to naija....finish b4 i Ja
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by iamdsam: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
On a serious note, are Nigerians really in Syria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kagari: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
U all need to watch d movie Iris 2 understand most of these things
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
iamdsam: On a serious note, are Nigerians really in Syria
yess..i heard FG brought some 50 nigerians-syrians home last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests / Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.