Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Is Obadiah777??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Obadiah777??? (4617 Views)

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Letter To Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Does reading people's honest opinions about you bother you so much, buzu?
yes it does. cheesy this is not a honest opinion. this is a lambasting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Buzughee is a man with a mission that only he clearly understands

Even God himself cannot decode him again.........Lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MEILYN(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: Buzughee is a man with a mission that only he clearly understands

lwkmd hahahaha, u are a Truck Pusher 4 real grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yes it does. cheesy this is not a honest opinion. this is a lambasting grin
It's all a part of the loff we have for you grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: Buzughee is a man with a mission that only he clearly understands

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwtmb. my main man Truckpusher. how that truck looking sire. you wrong for the bolded sire. i am still within the confines of the operation lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam: He is a mod
He has two wives-tgirl4real and adaobi

grin grin

I'm married to Afam grin angry
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
ijawkid
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove:
It's all a part of the loff we have for you grin
if thats how yall show loff i dont want to be around when yall show hate grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MEILYN(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I'm married to Afam grin angry
Chaiii, U won leave Prophet of God go Marry Scoffer? eeeeehhhhh u do err mademoiselle grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
toba: ijawkid
that brother ijawkid is now residing in the valley of dry bones. he went apostate. AWOL lol
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN:
Chaiii, U won leave Prophet of God go Marry Scoffer? eeeeehhhhh u do err mademoiselle grin grin

I loff him embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN:
you want Afam to come harvest my head with cutlass as hin dey harvest new yam. Ada dont mind MEILYN. continue ya loffing with Afam grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: you want Afam to come harvest my head with cutlass as hin dey harvest new yam. Ada dont mind MEILYN. continue ya loffing with Afam grin

Afam isn't like that. He can be gentle at times.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MostHigh: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
HE IS ONE OF THE FAITHFUL WITNESSES. LITERALLY and ALLEGORICALLY grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MEILYN(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh: HE IS ONE OF THE FAITHFUL WITNESSES. LITERALLY and ALLEGORICALLY grin
Chaiii, MostHigh u are too funny lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
adaobi123:

Afam isn't like that. He can be gentle at times.

cheesy grin cheesy
even if you do say so yourself wink cheesy
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh: HE IS ONE OF THE FAITHFUL WITNESSES. LITERALLY and ALLEGORICALLY grin
grin grin indeed sire. indeed. brother MostHigh covering all bases. attention to detail sire grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MostHigh: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin indeed sire. indeed. brother MostHigh covering all bases. attention to detail sire grin

You don know Sire wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam: He is a mod
He has two wives-tgirl4real and adaobi

haha....where is biafranqueen,tinypurple,ishlove,nerdy who are they to him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmmm tongue i am a fellow servant just as yourself sire

revelation 19 vs 10 I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. grin grin wink

ok sir...... but i want to know what people think of you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: He is a conspiracist..... He smoke weed.....

As per bible, he is really trying unlike hypocritical christians that filled this forum.

Erm.... Still investigating the cult he belongs to

@ boldedso do you accept that you are a jew considering your love for yoruba tradition
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by MEILYN(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove: He is a stiff necked and belligerant fellow tongue

He has, with his posts, often times made me laugh and rage in anger...simultaneously

He has a mad sense of humour

He is a reprobate grin tongue

He has challenged me and made me re-examine my beliefs as a Christian

He is also level headed person, albeit with a wicked heart

He believes he is a saint, I say that's balderdash.

He is one of the folks here on NL that made me realise that we have a lot of very strange characters in the world

His beliefs are very deep, bordering on the occultic, but they shouldn't be outrightly dismissed or ignored.

He gets on my nerves with that infernal 'sire' and 'dayummm' he keeps typing. Now he has influenced a whole bunch of people to join him in the whole 'sire' ish. angry

I like him, despite my almost overwhelming need to shift his jaw smiley

dayummm sis, you've got the grammar going. is hon. patrick your uncle maybe you should start packing your stuff together becaise its coming down soon......

and please keep is jaw for us o.....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove: He is a stiff necked and belligerant fellow tongue

He has, with his posts, often times made me laugh and rage in anger...simultaneously

He has a mad sense of humour

He is a reprobate grin tongue

He has challenged me and made me re-examine my beliefs as a Christian

He is also level headed person, albeit with a wicked heart

He believes he is a saint, I say that's balderdash.

He is one of the folks here on NL that made me realise that we have a lot of very strange characters in the world

His beliefs are very deep, bordering on the occultic, but they shouldn't be outrightly dismissed or ignored.

He gets on my nerves with that infernal 'sire' and 'dayummm' he keeps typing. Now he has influenced a whole bunch of people to join him in the whole 'sire' ish. angry

I like him, despite my almost overwhelming need to shift his jaw smiley

dayummm sis, you've got the grammar going. is hon. patrick your uncle maybe you should start packing your stuff together becaise its coming down soon......

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: Indeed mademoiselle Ishi, Indeed we shall see cheesy

MCFYNEST I REQUEST PERMISSION TO BIN THIS THREAD. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OF IT grin grin

sir i opened this thread mainly to clarify braveguy's opinion about you. the guy is new here and needs to be baptized with water(scriptures).

one thing i know is that after goimg through most of the comments here, i see their are more people that have seen the light through you but they will not openly accept.all because of persecution.

reason for opening the thread achieved. so you can close the thread sir.... still wanna go through the comments when i get home.....
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Troll: He is the only bible thumper no atheist can argue with.

You say his god cannot exist, he says why not?

you say because their's evil in the world created by a supposedly good god. He says, . He tells you god created both evil and good. That satan is working for god too. All with scriptural backing.

You say, there's no proof of his god, he says He calls you a belligerent, pugnacious, bellicose heathen! All with scriptural backings.

Oh! The one and only Obadiah! Top of the evening to you sire. cheesy

hahah
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by okeyxyz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN:
lwkmd, well dayummmmmmmmmm,mademoiselle ishilove, nah ur husband u dey insult like dat?....Obadiah is a real prophet of God+his theories are completely true, he is funny, kind hearted, intelligent[Christianchat.com can testify to this], Obadiah is the Sire of all Sires

I just went and registered on christianchat.com, just to check out how obadiah777 is terrorizing them grin. It seems those people no dey waste time at all, Dem don ban am, which I think is unfair though. I dey go fight for am there. ...After some gymnastic session with girlfriend. wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

harem of believers. joint heirs wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

ok sir...... but i want to know what people think of you
not much sire grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

sir i opened this thread mainly to clarify braveguy's opinion about you. the guy is new here and needs to be baptized with water(scriptures).

one thing i know is that after goimg through most of the comments here, i see their are more people that have seen the light through you but they will not openly accept.all because of persecution.

reason for opening the thread achieved. so you can close the thread sir.... still wanna go through the comments when i get home.....

lol nahhh its your thread sire. closing it would be abuse of mod privileges. and i do hope you are correct when you say many people have seen the light because of the word. thats more stripes for me. spiritual IOU that will be cashed in the kingdom >>>>>

daniel 12 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

that cantankerous and loquacious Ishi always trying to shift someones jaw with uppercut. she must be related to mike tyson grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
mcfynest:

@ boldedso do you accept that you are a jew considering your love for yoruba tradition

abeg drive pass.....im a yoruba guy and will embrace yoruba tradition. Whats your problem with me lost jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / How Is Your Spiritual Life? / Jews Enslaved The Egyptians First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.