Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Is Obadiah777??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Obadiah777??? (4616 Views)

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Letter To Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
mcfynest: ok....

I STARTED THIS THREAD SO THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED IN ONE PARTICULAR WAY OR THE OTHER BY obadiah777 SHOULD COME OUT AND SAY IT. TELL US WHO YOU THINK HE IS, WHAT YOU HAVE GAINED FROM HIM, AND ANY OTHER THING YOU THINK CHRISTIANS ON THIS THREAD SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HIM.

- He is my friend and my brother.

- A fellow member of the household of God.

- A Jew and a son of God by inheritance. smiley

- A gentleman, level headed, friendly and peace loving

- He is a bit rigid when it comes to the matter of faith. Anything that doesn't tally with God's word he doesn't entertain.

- He guards his heart with all diligence, datz why it appears like he doesn't want to engage others cos he doesn't want his mind polluted with doctrines of heathens. lol. grin

- He has a rare understanding of God's word.

- He is not the conventional type

- He has developed a thick skin to insults, but he is still very much human. tongue

- He is a super star seeing that you created this thread for him and there are many others like this. grin

- He has some unique words accompany his post most times.

Thatz all for now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam: He is a mod
He has two wives-tgirl4real and adaobi

What?

You deserve a 300-year ban for posting false info on NL. sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What?

grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove: He is a stiff necked and belligerant fellow tongue

He has, with his posts, often times made me laugh and rage in anger...simultaneously

He has a mad sense of humour

He is a reprobate grin tongue

He has challenged me and made me re-examine my beliefs as a Christian

He is also level headed person, albeit with a wicked heart

He believes he is a saint, I say that's balderdash.

He is one of the folks here on NL that made me realise that we have a lot of very strange characters in the world

His beliefs are very deep, bordering on the occultic, but they shouldn't be outrightly dismissed or ignored.

He gets on my nerves with that infernal 'sire' and 'dayummm' he keeps typing. Now he has influenced a whole bunch of people to join him in the whole 'sire' ish. angry

I like him, despite my almost overwhelming need to shift his jaw smiley

Ishilove, this is some ish here. grin

You write such about someone and he still jokes with ya? Certainly, he doesn't have a wicked heart.

Few will continue to talk to you, not to talk of laugh with you after writing such about them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
It's all a part of the loff we have for you grin

Sounds more like dafamation of character to me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So erm.... i really wanna help, but i dont want someone to reprobate me out of existence grin grin ;
Lol. I cant fight my teacher hun. But i can use agberos. Can ship 'em to d UK grin grin grin cool cool cool

hahahaha

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What?

who is adaobi?
Lolz. Wife?
Nawa o...

Don't worry ma'am, this has not changed anything, it just made me laugh hard. grin

CHAI
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
finna join yall in a moment. got some suya in the oven. its about to be a party all up in here lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: finna join yall in a moment. got some suya in the oven. its about to be a party all up in here lol

oh boy!

Just when I was about going to sleep...pass me some suya jor. tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Chibuebem: who is adaobi?
Lolz. Wife?
Nawa o...

Don't worry ma'am, this has not changed anything, it just made me laugh hard. grin

CHAI

Don't mind Ajibam jare. He is seeing night visions.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

LoL
I've laughed so hard today. I believe i'm going to be laughing in ma sleep.

@Obadiah : don't let what people say get to you too much sir. Let what God says get to you. Goodnight sir, and keep me laughing.
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: finna join yall in a moment. got some suya in the oven. its about to be a party all up in here lol

Good. Night Chief. Sorry for offending you, i can be a bit annoying. sad sad cry Cant wait for class tomorrow. Id try to be more serious

#ifyouarenomoreagrywithme id advice you to hide the suya grin grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Loooool

What on earth is that?? grin grin cheesy cheesy night visions? Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 2:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Fight Kails, husband snatcher. angry tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You write such about someone and he still jokes with ya? Certainly, he doesn't have a wicked heart.

Few will continue to talk to you, not to talk of laugh with you after writing such about them. smiley

SECONDED
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 2:55am On Sep 04, 2013

wey ma suya rabboni
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol. Tgirl, obadiah and I have this 'thing'. Now don't get it twisted. It's not what you think o. But he knows what I mean. Because of the said 'thing', he has been at liberty to me call me 'canterkerous, loquacious, reprobate woman' on several occasions. cheesy

It's all jokes, Tgirl, and he knows it (I hope). I don't take most of what he calls me seriously, and I hope he doesn't take it too. I have great love for obadiah, and I would never deliberately go out of my way to defame his character smiley

wink
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So erm.... i really wanna help, but i dont want someone to reprobate me out of existence grin grin ;
Lol. I cant fight my teacher hun. But i can use agberos. Can ship 'em to d UK grin grin grin cool cool cool
Lol. After a goodnight's sleep, I have forgiven him, so because of the loff I have for him, you can put the beating on hold wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Tgirl, obadiah and I have this 'thing'. Now don't get it twisted. It's not what you think o. But he knows what I mean. Because of the said 'thing', he has been at liberty to me call me 'canterkerous, loquacious, reprobate woman' on several occasions. cheesy

It's all jokes, Tgirl, and he knows it (I hope). I don't take most of what he calls me seriously, and I hope he doesn't take it too. I have great love for obadiah, and I would never deliberately go out of my way to defame his character smiley

wink

JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ. see love poem

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ. see letter.
Did you study letter writing in secondary school? undecided
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Did you DO letter writing in secondary school? undecided

Did you pass english language in secondary school undecided

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

Did you pass english language in secondary school undecided

It's called a typo. Check your dictionary, in case you don't know what it means.
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:

wink

oh! OK. I believe we need to hear a honest opinion from you then since that is what this thread is about. grin

Your post was like the 2nd or 3rd n it's highly misleading. Not everyone....(clears throat) understands the chemistry between you too. tongue

Sincerely, if you don't scoff @ Obadiah, you won't call you those names. tongue
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ. see love poem

lol

She thinks I'm iya oko bournvita.

Ermm...wey my gele make we go do idobale thingz for Kails ojare. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. After a goodnight's sleep, I have forgiven him, so because of the loff I have for him, you can put the beating on hold wink tongue

chei! See lurve! When they say love is blind, now I believe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

oh! OK. I believe we need to hear a honest opinion from you then since that is what this thread is about. grin

Your post was like the 2nd or 3rd n it's highly misleading. Not everyone....(clears throat) understands the chemistry between you too. tongue

Sincerely, if you don't scoff @ Obadiah, you won't call you those names. tongue
Scoffers a part of the ministry grin

Jokes aside, I don't scoff at Obadiah. I don't understand half of what he preaches, but I respect his beliefs, no matter how totally crazy they may seem.

As for my post being misleading, well, that wasn't my intention, and I apologise to him if it offended him in any way. I was just playing. Those who know me very well know I'm a very playful person, both on and offline.

Did you have to clear ya throat when you got to the 'chemistry' part?? angry Obadiah is crazy in loff with me, he is just too shy to admit it!! He's afraid of my reaction angry angry

tongue grin grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Ishilove: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

chei! See lurve! When they say love is blind, now I believe. grin
Yelsoooooo grin

*singing in soulful soprano*

You Are The Loff Of My Life
I knew it right from the start
The moment I looked at you
You found a place in my heart

You give me reason to live
You taught me how to be strong
With you is where I belong

No one's ever touched me
Quite the way you touched me
People search a life time
To find what we have

One thing that's good in this life
I'll spend the rest of my days
Just loffing you

*sniff*

I'm so emotional right now... cry cry

tongue grin
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Yelsoooooo grin

*singing in soulful soprano*

I knew it right from the start
The moment I looked at you
You found a place in my heart

You give me reason to live
You taught me how to be strong
With you is where I belong

No one's ever touched me
Quite the way you touched me
People search a life time
To find what we have

One thing that's good in this life
I'll spend the rest of my days
Just loffing you

*sniff*

I'm so emotional right now... cry cry

tongue grin
i hear
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Scoffers a part of the ministry grin

Jokes aside, I don't scoff at Obadiah. I don't understand half of what he preaches, but I respect his beliefs, no matter how totally crazy they may seem.

As for my post being misleading, well, that wasn't my intention, and I apologise to him if it offended him in any way. I was just playing. Those who know me very well know I'm a very playful person, both on and offline.

Did you have to clear ya throat when you got to the 'chemistry' part?? angry Obadiah is crazy in loff with me, he is just too shy to admit it!! He's afraid of my reaction angry angry

tongue grin grin

hmmm.....
So, where do we put Goshen in all these? sad tongue
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by mcfynest(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm.....

i think she is in LURST AND NOT LOFF
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm.....

I mean!!!

Poor Mr Grace doesnt even know what shes saying.... poor guy....loooooooooooool
Re: Who Is Obadiah777??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

i think she is in LURST AND NOT LOFF

Dont let her catch yaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / How Is Your Spiritual Life? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.