Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te (6301 Views)

My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by DesseysBlog: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
LOL...19-year old Brazilian girl, Adriana Andrade who was cheating on her boyfriend swallowed her phone to prevent him from reading her text messages after he demanded to see her phone. They had to operate her to remove the mobile phone.

http://.com/2013/08/19-year-old-girl-swallows-her-phone-to.html

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
I don't want to say its part of the end time things... but she needs to visit yabaleft.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
that's disgusting
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by funmiaina1: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Is because of fear of losing her boyfriend, that why she hide the phone from him.

That shows she loves the guy, but she shouldn't have swallowed the phone.

That is very dangerous.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by sweettease(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is the height of foolishness!
She can risk her life to save the relationship yet she was cheating undecided her mumu dey smell
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by Enegod(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
funmiaina1: Is because of fear of losing her boyfriend, that why she hide the phone from him.

That shows she loves the guy, but she shouldn't have swallowed the phone.

That is very dangerous.
smdh
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by zeelo2014: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
A typical girl's attitude. They go any length to cover their tracks.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by Provie(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's disgusting

That's Adventurous!!!
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by marriie: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Hw possible is it 4 one to swallow a phone. No jst imagine it. Doesn't sound true to me
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te by KweenAdz(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin End time things!

(1) (Reply)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / How To Spot Girls Who Have Given B.J More Than Ones Picture / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.