Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,526 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (6138 Views)

8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by ganiberry: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Good morning to you all,

I need your advise on what to do in this matter. Please note that it is a true life story and a resent happening.

I met her in 2013 and we started dating, the relationship got serious and we agreed to be more committed to each other. I proposed marriage and she accepted. I took care of her, rented a room and a parlour for her in Ajah furnished the room and she was living comfortably.

I took her to Ghana and Dubai on vacation at different times and everything was going on smoothly.

I went to Abuja to work for one month in April on offical assignment and the whole story changed. Her ex-boyfriend called her that he was in town from South Africa and asked her to see him. They had mis-understanding before the guy went back to base in South Africa. The reason for the mis-understanding was that the guy had relationship with her roommate and she caught them.

The guy apologised to her when they met at the hotel and requested them to continue the relationship. Then the next thing was that they started having sex to the extent that she stayed with the guy for a while in the hotel and visit her subsequently.

I came back and i suppose the guy had gone back to South Africa by then. I observed that my girl did not allow me to touch or have anything to do with her.

I gave her some money to start a business but rather than using the money for the purpose, she used the part of the money to pack all my belongings in the house and ran to the east. Meanwhile by this time she had switched off her phone. She was only speaking to her brother. Who later decided to visit her in the east.

Then the bubble busrst, she was pregnant and since she did not know what to do, she ran away and packed all my properties. I love her so much and even up till now i still find it difficult to get over it.

When i eventaully spoke with her through her brother, all she could say was that i should forgive her. Please advise me on what to do. I still thinking so much about her. The relationship that is almost two years. All her family members have known me and i was taking care of them also. They got to know about this and were all supprise at her behaviour. But she still not talking to me. She will only put on her phone call some people and swiched off again. I have not been able to speak with her after the first one through her brother, even if i tried to call and her phone was ringing, she will not pick before switching off.

I wonder why she had to allow somebody that has not contributed any dime to her welfare to impregnate her without proposing marriage or introdusing her to his family members. She said she had called the guy in South Africa and he said okay. He has not called since then to tell her what to do.

Please i need your advise. No abuse please and note that this is not a nollywood story. The incident happened just last week.

Thank you.
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol brother,, u see, some women are destiny killers.. Its her choice.. Forget her and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Prettyspicey come and see o!.....cos if it's man now you won't hesitate to shout "Men!! ".....now lemme shout too.... "Women!! " grin grin....

Honestly, I dont even know what to say to you @Op..... but if I were you.... the relationship is soooooo over!... I'll just go off grid!

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2015
once a cheater, always a cheater.

good riddance to bad rubbish if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2015
You know what to do so do it, Forget about her and move on , just see all you did for her as a charity work , you'll get someone better.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Young03(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2015
bro, go back to their family n collect ur bride price back

end d marriage, cus she is already feeling ashamed of herself

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by churchkilo(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2015
I think you should forgive her,and if you so truly love her still take her to he your wife if only she makes up her mind to forget about the other guy completely.though it's a difficult decision to make, you can ask God for the grace as both of you put everything behind you.
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by nerodenero: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2015
I think she's still in love with her ex and you only occupied till the guy showed up again. If you allow how you feel to think for you, you would regret it. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you anything, just leave her and move on.

If you allow love cover ya face, guy, the next bad experience don dey do press up to gather enough muscle, if the thing hit you once, you no go recover.

Last word, run!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by mekadinho(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
MY NO1 RULE STILL SAY, NEVER FALL IN LOVE, EXCEPT WITH UR WIFE OR HUS-B... I M OUT. BUT OP, HOPE UR PPL R COMFORTABLY OK? IF NT, U MUST B A MUMU, WASTING MONEY ON ANODA WHILE URS ARE SUFFERING.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by publicenemy(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Dude, you need to move on. I know you love her and this will be the hardest decision you ever made,but you've got to make it, its what makes you a man... And if its any consolation, you should be happy all this happened while you were still dating. We have seen situations where a woman brings another man's pregnancy into her matrimonial home... Just be strong bro, I am an absolutly emotional guy and I know how devastated I would be in this situation but I also know the best decision to make in the situation...
Just delete every means of contact you can have with her...
Dedicate one month of ur life to getting over her,
cry if you feel the urge to, it helps a lot.
Go clubbing,
booze with friends,
Bleep some hoes rough (use condoms)
Take out sometime for solitude,during which you think deeply and ask yourself if you chose the wrong person.

Then move on....just know she is not worth more than that 4 weekends.

Next time if you see an Igbo girl ...
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
mekadinho:
MY NO1 RULE STILL SAY, NEVER FALL IN LOVE, EXCEPT WITH UR WIFE OR HUS-B... I M OUT. BUT OP, HOPE UR PPL R COMFORTABLY OK? IF NT, U MUST B A MUMU, WASTING MONEY ON ANODA WHILE URS ARE SUFFERING.

thats a very immature outlook on love. will the person have to be a wife or husby before you fall in love. or you put yourself out there, make mistakes and kiss some frogs before meeting someone that can brighten your day with just a smile.

not bashing you just giving you another outlook on the sacred term "LOVE"
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2015
publicenemy:

Next time if you see an Igbo girl ...

what should happen?
ignorant
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Harmless1: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Forgive her but do not marry her coz after marrying her and you ever travel again another ex will appear and this same thing will happen again.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by publicenemy(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
sinestro24:

what should happen? ignorant
Run!
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
publicenemy:

Run!

thats kind of tribalistic and naive. dont you think so
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by AsanwaKC(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Eyaaaa...take heart
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Lovechyld101(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
elantraceey:
You know what to do so do it, Forget about her and move on , just see all you did for her as a charity work , you'll get someone better.
what. Charity work his he father Christmas I can as well send u my acc num so u cud do some charity donation rubbish !!!
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Lovechyld101(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
ganiberry:
Good morning to you all,

I need your advise on what to do in this matter. Please note that it is a true life story and a resent happening.

I met her in 2013 and we started dating, the relationship got serious and we agreed to be more committed to each other. I proposed marriage and she accepted. I took care of her, rented a room and a parlour for her in Ajah furnished the room and she was living comfortably.

I took her to Ghana and Dubai on vacation at different times and everything was going on smoothly.

I went to Abuja to work for one month in April on offical assignment and the whole story changed. Her ex-boyfriend called her that he was in town from South Africa and asked her to see him. They had mis-understanding before the guy went back to base in South Africa. The reason for the mis-understanding was that the guy had relationship with her roommate and she caught them.

The guy apologised to her when they met at the hotel and requested them to continue the relationship. Then the next thing was that they started having sex to the extent that she stayed with the guy for a while in the hotel and visit her subsequently.

I came back and i suppose the guy had gone back to South Africa by then. I observed that my girl did not allow me to touch or have anything to do with her.

I gave her some money to start a business but rather than using the money for the purpose, she used the part of the money to pack all my belongings in the house and ran to the east. Meanwhile by this time she had switched off her phone. She was only speaking to her brother. Who later decided to visit her in the east.

Then the bubble busrst, she was pregnant and since she did not know what to do, she ran away and packed all my properties. I love her so much and even up till now i still find it difficult to get over it.

When i eventaully spoke with her through her brother, all she could say was that i should forgive her. Please advise me on what to do. I still thinking so much about her. The relationship that is almost two years. All her family members have known me and i was taking care of them also. They got to know about this and were all supprise at her behaviour. But she still not talking to me. She will only put on her phone call some people and swiched off again. I have not been able to speak with her after the first one through her brother, even if i tried to call and her phone was ringing, she will not pick before switching off.

I wonder why she had to allow somebody that has not contributed any dime to her welfare to impregnate her without proposing marriage or introdusing her to his family members. She said she had called the guy in South Africa and he said okay. He has not called since then to tell her what to do.

Please i need your advise. No abuse please and note that this is not a nollywood story. The incident happened just last week.

Thank you.

cheesy Rented House in Ajah Trip to Dubia money to set up bussiness Mehn !!! I tire
Woman Woman Woman how many times I call u na
What do you want again , gurls just can't b satisfied. I learnt a lesson today thank God I havnt sent money to this lady I just met who just sent me her acc number !! Deleted!!!
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by kurupt1: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Kai! This is a hard pill to swallow.where do I start?okay.look my brother she behaved like a lot of young girls(they are unstable beings when it comes to loyalty),so you could give her the“timaya“ treatment collect all the stuff you bought for her when you guys were dating OR you allow her ex bf that she is now dating to mess up again while you wait by the sidelines to reclaim her BUT she won't make a good wife to you IMO.
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by peter4acme(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
something must kill a man......... my dear life goes on, heart is meant to be broken so forge ahead no time......... shocked
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Heineken(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
churchkilo:
I think you should forgive her,and if you so truly love her still take her to he your wife if only she makes up her mind to forget about the other guy completely.though it's a difficult decision to make, you can ask God for the grace as both of you put everything behind you.
nawao.. Churchkilo this your reply no follow for promo at all. Na mumu talk you talk bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Celibacy all the way

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by Heineken(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Peter4acme i see you... Something must truly kill a Man. Op abeg leave this girl and look for another one. This kind of girl can even kill you sef...

But girls wicked sha o.
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by ElFenomeno1: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Terrible..... Just terrible!
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by godoluwa(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
lmao. stop investing too much on ladies because they are not worth it. God will provide for you a responsible woman. 4get that bitcch & move on with your life. ire o, ire kabiti
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by tuffgongjo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
churchkilo:
And you typed that with your Church mind?
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by churchkilo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
tuffgongjo:
And you typed that with your Church mind?the wisdom of God is the foolishness of men
Heineken:
nawao.. Churchkilo this your reply no follow for promo at all. Na mumu talk you talk bro.
and who told you I am waiting for you applause
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by mekadinho(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
sinestro24:

thats a very immature outlook on love. will the person have to be a wife or husby before you fall in love. or you put yourself out there, make mistakes and kiss some frogs before meeting someone that can brighten your day with just a smile.

not bashing you just giving you another outlook on the sacred term "LOVE"
BRO, I M NT READY 4 ARGUMENT. D LAST TIME I CHECKED, I SAID, "MY NO1 RULE" NOT OUR NO1 RULE. I HV A PERSONAL REASON $ EXPERIENCE 4 SAYING DAT...
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by tuffgongjo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
churchkilo:
and who told you I am waiting for you applause
oh,common you yan was rubbish to say the least$I don't applaud shiit like that.
Re: My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. by churchkilo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
tuffgongjo:
And you typed that with your Church mind?
the op said wife to be ,not a girlfriend but someone he has already made up his mind to spend the rest of his life ,I don't know how he came to know that the said lady is meant for him either through revelation or whatever and the enemy came in to steal,kill and destroy his joy but he has the right up and say no to the enemy or let him do the harm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) / #BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful / 80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.