Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 (6523 Views)

Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Do You Think Nigeria Will Split This Year As America Predicted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by lwise(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
This was the conclusion of the Niger Delta elders council.They believe the whole country depend on their oil which can never be well managed by the northerners.

Source
My think tank.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by kunlekunle: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
lwise: This was the conclusion of the Niger Delta elders council.They believe the whole country depend on their oil which can never be well managed by the northerners.

Source
My think tank.

so what happens when he pulls the ceiling on himself.
self prophecy they say, leads to self fullfilment and self destruction.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
So fuccking what? Let the useless country burn down. We in south west have been praying for moment like this, enough of parasites flocking our region.

I wish Jonathan can balkarnised this useless country.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by malele(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nepa Light: So fuccking what? Let the useless country burn down. We in south west have been praying for moment like this, enough of parasites flocking our region.

Go and grow some sense, if nigeria splits oil money stops coming to ur region, I wonder what woo sustain that ur region.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by gare(f): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
So if they can't come together as one and forge ahead then let the country spilt atiku and his cohorts are not patriotic they are still thieves fighting for thier interest and not the masses so they can go ahead and split PDP but they should. Be rest assured that if Jonathan does. Not return back what book haram did will be child play coz all oil installations will be brought down in the SS and our income will reduce to zero,so we must treat this issues carefully to avert all this coz we are tilting break up

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Eledan: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
malele:

Go and grow some sense, if nigeria splits oil money stops coming to ur region, I wonder what woo sustain that ur region.

Stop this useless threats already!

We will lose oil money from ND...but what we will gain in social and political order will more than compensate for the money coming from ND....

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Kanwulia: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
EVERYBODY MOVE BACK TO YOUR HOME STATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

YAWA WAN GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS O!

If you are thinking of buying houses in Lagos or ABUJA. . .STOP NOW!!!
Save your money OUTSIDE NIGERIA. . . .OR UNDER YOUR PILLOW NOW!

ALL BANKS WILL BE CLOSED IN 2015!!!! grin

Ndi-Igbo. . . MOVE OUT OF THE NORTH. . .DEPORT YOURSELVES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You have enough time. . .DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU ALL!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by babadem2much(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
so fuckin what!! am a fan of his but d way d NDs keep blabbin makes me grow annoyed. so if he loose hin go die? abi na new tin 4 dis world 2 fail again? if na lie ask Atiku n Buhari. i rest my yarns
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
malele:

what give u assurance that some other region feed with oil money even presently' I think u too need to grow up some sense!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
This Niger delta and their bla bla self
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by JohnFrankling(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
I pray he does it
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light: So fuccking what? Let the useless country burn down. We in south west have been praying for moment like this, enough of parasites flocking our region.

You are right. The sw leaders have already seen what lies ahead in the future. Hence the regional integration agenda (DAWN).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Akpaife(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2013
GEJ must be re-elected he is d best president

Niger delta d pround of Nig

I wish am from niger delta

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Osama10(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Better for everyone.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Let him break the useless country into pieces and let everyone answer his father's name....enough of this fucking forced marriage.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2013
malele:

In your lazy mind? Go check our internally generated revenues. Let the useless country burn down, I wish and pray this useless place scatter before December. Jonathan if after reading this you refuse to divide this country then you are bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by stayreal: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Good. This useless country needs to come to an end.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by stayreal: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2013

Typical yoruba talk...today you will ask for a split and tomorrow you will be screaming ONE NAIJERYA. Nobody whether they be from the north, ss, se, or mb can believe anything you people say.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Good. As long as SW is not part of Nigeria anymore, I'll be happy. I don tire them milking off other region and People resources while not contributing sh1t. 2015 is the end of Nigeria. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2013
stayreal:

Typical yoruba talk...today you will ask for a split and tomorrow you will be screaming ONE NAIJERYA. Nobody whether they be from the north, ss, se, or mb can believe anything you people say.

very true
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2013
stayreal:

Who asking fools to believe us? South West is the most progressive region in Nigeria, before and after independence. #Fact

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Who asking fools to believe us? South West is the most progressive region in Nigeria, before and after independence. #Fact

we don gree. take ur progress and form another japan. we don tire for una

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira: Good. As long as SW is not part of Nigeria anymore, I'll be happy. I don tire them milking off other region and People resources while not contributing sh1t. 2015 is the end of Nigeria. Thank God.

Milking off other region without contributing? You think by continue lying your lies will be accepted as truth? Below is an article written by a south south man.

The Yoruba and South-South have
earned the least, below what they
contributed to the Federation
Account.

For the month of May 2013, the
Federal Government of Nigeria made
N1.6 trillion as revenues. These
revenues come from all the six
geopolitical zones of Nigeria. The
Igbos have deliberately concentrated
their twisted argument on what was
shared to the geopolitical zones as
follows:

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730
Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6
Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored
the argument of how much each
geopolitical zones of Nigeria
contributed to the Federation
Account. I present you the details of
how much was contributed by each
geopolitical zones to the Federation
Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION: N1.6
Trillion.

The argument now is not how much
was allocated to each geopolitical
zones of Nigeria or how much was
contributed by each zones, but to
know which zone(s) is at the
receiving end of our flawed unitary
system.

This brings us to
Contributions Versus Allocations.

1] South-South contributed N479
Billion to the Federation Account.
The zone was allocated N285
Billion. It made a loss of N194
Billion.

2] South-West contributed N339
The zone was allocated N127
Billion. It made a loss of N212
Billion.

3] South-East contributed N10
The zone was allocated N85 Billion.
It made a gain of N75 Billion.

4] North-West contributed N20
The zone was allocated N157
Billion. It made a gain of N137
Billion.

5] North-East contributed N5 Billion
to the Federation Account. The zone
was allocated N109 Billion. It made
a gain of N104 Billion.

6] North-Central contributed N15

The zone was allocated N105
Billion. It made a gain of N90 Billion.
It is more than obvious now that the
wealth and resources of the South-
South and the Yoruba people are
being used to fund development in
other regions of Nigeria. The reason
why we lack qualitative healthcare
for Ijaw's citizens and residents,
affordable housing, job
opportunities, social benefits etc.

We must demand for fiscal
federalism or outright division of
Nigeria for the Ijaw's are suffering
when our wealth and resources are
used to developed other people will
we suffer...( A.Grandson )

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_

You ibos can continue deceiving yourselves thinking others don't know you are the real parasites and not even the north. Pay attention to bold and see that south east are the real parasites. Contributing far less than what they get. Little wonders they are doing boi boi to any government in power. You have nothing to offer only chopping awoof.

Check out SOUTH WEST! We get far less than what we contribute, invariably feeding you awoof loving parasites.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 4:29am On Sep 01, 2013
^
Cc.

Pvt_Parts:

we don gree. take ur progress and form another japan. we don tire for una

Parasites!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light: ^
Cc.

Parasites!!!

I gree. U dont need my likes in ur life or country. I will just leech on you guys. since genocide is not an option why dont you go and form ur own country. I can swear nobody will stop you "progressives".

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 4:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Milking off other region? You.think by continue lying your lies will be accepted as truth? Below is an article written by a south south man.

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_

You ibos can continue deceiving yourselves thinking others don't know you are the real parasites and not even the north. Pay attention to bold and see that south east are the real parasites. Contributing far less than what they get. Little wonders they are doing boi boi to any government in power. You have nothing to offer only chopping awoof.

Check out SOUTH WEST! We get far less than what we contribute, invariably feeding you awoof loving parasites.

written by a SS? it's written in NDcongress does not make SS words you illiterate. NDcongress is another media website just like tribune. Any Nigerian government statistical link supporting the self allocation. I can sit down, write a a list without any reference to support me and like the buffoon you are, you'll milk it up. The SW supposedly contributed billions now tell what is it you used to contribute such amount. I can think of what others contribute to confer of the nation. SS=oil and taxes. SE=oil, trade and taxes. SW=supposedly cocoa but none have seen the so called cocoa contribution. Taxes from traders which last time I checked is dominated by non-yoruba in yorubaland. In other words, nothing from the yoruba.
North= Agricultural and taxes.

We know who is the parasite but You claim your the most progressive. Fine. take your "progressive" and go. I'm tired of sharing the same nation with you lot. I'm tired of you lots milking others dry while using the media to pretend you are not parasites. Take your progressive, 339 billion monopoly naira and go create japan somewhere else. we don tire for una.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is South South? / Photos: Meet The One Armed Senator-elect, Nneji Athan Achonu / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.