Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Your Advice Is Needed Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Needed Please! (1027 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please I need your advice on this issue...I'v been dating this guy for three years now,I know some of his family members and he knows mine...the main issue started three weeks ago when his[my bf] siter came to visit me and she met my cousin in my house that day...they met again one week later at my grandfather's burial ceremony...since then my cousin has been disturbing me to give me her contact,I asked why and he told me he developed interest in her[wants to date her] so he is asking for her phone number or pin or facebook username,but I'v not given him a reply yet...he is a good guy but don't u think it will look somehow to her[my bf sis]? What should I tell him?,is my relationship safe if anything happens between them? please help
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by drss(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
You have nothing to be afraid of. Just give your cousin her contacts. It will be more weird if you refuse to. Besides there's no guarantee that they will end up marrying each other.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
If u respect ur bf and d sister, then ask d sister, its a sign of disrespect to give out once number without d persons permission...Think pls. Dnt give him except she ask u to do so. My 2cent though.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
dr@ss:
You have nothing to be afraid of. Just give your cousin her contacts. It will be more weird if you refuse to. Besides there's no guarantee that they will end up marrying each other.
I was thinking she may be mad at me if she finds out
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunnydayasaba: If u respect ur bf and d sister, then ask d sister, its a sign of disrespect to give out once number without d persons permission...Think pls. Dnt give him except she ask u to do so. My 2cent though.
hmm dat's what I'm thinking too
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Your cousin is using you. He has met the girl twice and he had the chance to get her details then but he chose not to or she refused.

Now if she refused, would it not be silly for you to give him? He should go get it by himself if he really wants her

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by lertee(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Your cousin is using you. He has met the girl twice and he had the chance to get her details then but he chose not to or she refused.

Now if she refused, would it not be silly for you to give him? He should go get it by himself if he really wants her
you are right,I think she has refused to give him her contact
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
lertee:
you are right,I think she has refused to give him her contact
Good then read you signature and apply it
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by lertee(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Meaning?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
lertee:
Meaning?
Sorry I thought you were the OP.....
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunnydayasaba: If u respect ur bf and d sister, then ask d sister, its a sign of disrespect to give out once number without d persons permission...Think pls. Dnt give him except she ask u to do so. My 2cent though.

Totally agree with this. OP, let her know first and get her permission before giving out her contact info.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by lertee(f): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sorry I thought you were the OP.....
I see undecided , “dee” “tee”
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Thank you all. kiss
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Popowaa: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2013
grin
Mynd_44:
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by lastkeyd(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
my dear peole abt age in relationship those me anytin reason y is that let go to book of al quran wen prophem muhammed s.a.w she marry older person than he and onething on dis issue is dat if der is love notin lik age in relation
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by lastkeyd(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
my dear people abt age in relationship those nt me anytin reason y is that let go to book of al quran wen prophet muhammed s.a.w wen she want marry she marry older person than he and onething on dis issue is dat if der is love notin lik age in relation
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
lastkeyd: my dear people abt age in relationship those nt me anytin reason y is that let go to book of al quran wen prophet muhammed s.a.w wen she want marry she marry older person than he and onething on dis issue is dat if der is love notin lik age in relation
what are you saying? Is anyone talking about age here
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Meringe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
lastkeyd: my dear people abt age in relationship those nt me anytin reason y is that let go to book of al quran wen prophet muhammed s.a.w wen she want marry she marry older person than he and onething on dis issue is dat if der is love notin lik age in relation
Who let you outta ur chains?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Please! by Tholudee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Meringe:
Who let you outta ur chains?
grin badt guy

(1) (Reply)

He Dont Call Me / CAN Go 4 To 5 Rounds But Erection Is Not Turgid / A Guy In Search Of Friendship To Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.