Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... (1925 Views)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Mature advice is seriously needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Highcuerayte: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Forgive,forget and continue your relationship.

A Girl I love lied to me about her name and I still love her with unshaken love and trust. When she told me she lied about her name and didn't see any changes in me towards her she changed her mindset about what Love is.

Question is, Do you love her because she loves you? If Yes, that's wrong. You have to love her independent of her, Trust her irrespective of her actions. Let the reason be because you Love and Trust her not because of her actions or response.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by midehi2(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
what will you do

go and jump in the lagoon!
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by chocolateme(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Ur babe is a professional liar. Tell her this for me..

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Even ur boo get a boo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Omotayor123(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
So what should you do

You know exactly what to do!
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Mancity26(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Usain Bolt and Ben Johnson which one do u like most? I would ve ask u to talk to her but since she work in same place with the other chairman, e go hard before u change her.. Just chop and go back to ur place. Such is life, she may still come bak 2 her senses one day.. Take hrt. To aviod all dis, just go and marry.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by FruityLass: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Its clear.
She will continue lieing.
Let her go
Simple.

But don't let her behaviour change you.
You will surely meet a good lady who will love you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:
what will you do

go and jump in the lagoon!

morning beautiful lady.....is this the best you can come up with?....
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:

A Girl I love lied to me about her name and I still love her with unshaken love and trust. When she told me she lied about her name and didn't see any changes in me towards her she changed her mindset about what Love is.

Question is, Do you love her because she loves you? If Yes, that's wrong. You have to love her independent of her, Trust her irrespective of her actions. Let the reason be because you Love and Trust her not because of her actions or response.
how do I trust someone who lied to me countlessly for months...because of a guy she met barely 3 months ago?....and still lies to me......
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by midehi2(f): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
morning beautiful lady.....is this the best you can come up with?....
your question is so dumb, how old are you...or rather, if you were my brother i will flog hell outta you.

you have seen the handwriting so your question is irrelevant
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Just August and she has already been swept off her feet. My dear, forget her and move on.
#Candid advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:

She only lied to u about her name and not to present u to another in a manner that gave anither guy d guts to insult and threathen u over the phone.
I'll advice he forgets that girl.

1 Like

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Highcuerayte: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

She only lied to u about her name and not to present u to another in a manner that gave anither guy d guts to insult and threathen u over the phone.
I'll advice he forgets that girl.
Tell me what is worse than someone lieing about who she is.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Highcuerayte: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
how do I trust someone who lied to me countlessly for months...because of a guy she met barely 3 months ago?....and still lies to me......
How you will do that I don't know. What I know is what I said and what I said is what I know.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Tell me what is worse than someone lieing about who she is.

She was probably scared u were fake and may dump her soon. Even at that, it sounds silly for one to lie about HER NAME. Just wonder the big deal in a name.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Highcuerayte: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

She was probably scared u were fake and may dump her soon. Even at that, it sounds silly for one to lie about HER NAME. Just wonder the big deal in a name.
If someone can't trust you with a "simple" name then tell me is there any assurance she can trust you with anything or worthy to be trusted?
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
If someone can't trust you with a "simple" name then tell me is there any assurance she can trust you with anything or worthy to be trusted?
dude never pray for something like dis.....someone who'd constantly tell you she loves you.....flirts with another guy behind your back....and lies to your face.....even the dude insulted me this morning....and she's still lying to me....
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by IamLEGEND1: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:

your question is so dumb, how old are you...or rather, if you were my brother i will flog hell outta you.

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:

She owned up on her own, not that u found out. She observed and knew u cld be trusted.
Do not be discouraged.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2015
ghen ghen... If it has finally reached the stage of coming to Nairaland to complain,then I think you should take the advice I have been offering... Move on dearie.. She is not worth your heartache,tears... I wonder how you have been faring since all these while.. Run for your dear life now that you still have your head on ur neck... Love is not blind

1 Like

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Highcuerayte: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
dude never pray for something like dis.....someone who'd constantly tell you she loves you.....flirts with another guy behind your back....and lies to your face.....even the dude insulted me this morning....and she's still lying to me....
Move on then brother
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39338623][/quote]

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
The problem with ladies!!!
Even if she loves you with her life, trust me, she can still easily change.

OP just move on. Just pretend she doesn't exist. If she realizes her mistake, she'll come back to you. If she doesn't come back, so be it.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by boxer022(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
First and foremost I have a question for you. Did you meet the girl before the other guy or otherwise. If you met the girl before him then it is clear that she is cheating on you. But if on the other hand he met her first them she is cheating pn the guy. Another issue is that of love, the girl has to decide who she loves most if you or him. I believe that from her decision, you will know what that do.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by killsmith(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
i have been with this girl since jan 2013....she meet this guy 2 months ago.....
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well..wah can I say? She's seen a new flame,and she's only sorry she got caught. In my opinion,she still wants to continue with whatever it is she has with this new dude. But yhu alone can assess how much yhu love her...if yhu love her VERY much,then yhu might wantu consider forgiving her when this new flame gets extinguished.....She just might not have gotten so deeply involved with him.
I'm just saying...if as a girl my boyfriend does dt to me,I'm certainly not going to look back. Buh we are all different,aren't we? It depends on what yhu can tolerate. 3yrs is no small time. Yhu must have invested in the relationship. But 4 now,give her some space,so yhu can know if it's u she genuinely wants.

1 Like

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
I've been dating this girl for 3 years.....by august, she had to move to Lagos for her industrial training..... She suddenly changed....we quarrelled frequently as We both became insecure.....I countlessly asked her to come visit me.....she kept giving some flimsy excuses why she wouldn't come.....by Tuesday this week....I went to Lagos.....on visiting her,I discovered she has been telling me lies....from the moment she started her I.T.....she had become a chronic liar.....from outings she's had, to meetings with different guys etc ....there's this guy in her place of work who constantly calls her and flirts with her.....she completely hid the guy from me....and boldly lied to my face countlessly because of this guy.....even while my girl was talking to the guy on phone....the guy kept calling me names and threatening..... My girlfriend was simply begging the guy and crying...instead of scolding and yelling at him for ruining the little time she was going to spend with me.....she also calls the guy constantly...even with her mums phone.....I'm unhappy because i could easily cheat on her but I chose not to as I'm grooming myself to be a good guy......she's asked me to forgive her.....and promise to tell me the truth....the problem is....I can't trust her anymore because she's still in the same office with him....and everything she says tends to be a lie...I still thinks she lies to me.....I can't think straight because I love this girl so much.....what do I do?.....
P
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
killsmith:
I've been dating this girl for 3 years.....by august, she had to move to Lagos for her industrial training..... She suddenly changed....we quarrelled frequently as We both became insecure.....I countlessly asked her to come visit me.....she kept giving some flimsy excuses why she wouldn't come.....by Tuesday this week....I went to Lagos.....on visiting her,I discovered she has been telling me lies....from the moment she started her I.T.....she had become a chronic liar.....from outings she's had, to meetings with different guys etc ....there's this guy in her place of work who constantly calls her and flirts with her.....she completely hid the guy from me....and boldly lied to my face countlessly because of this guy.....even while my girl was talking to the guy on phone....the guy kept calling me names and threatening..... My girlfriend was simply begging the guy and crying...instead of scolding and yelling at him for ruining the little time she was going to spend with me.....she also calls the guy constantly...even with her mums phone.....I'm unhappy because i could easily cheat on her but I chose not to as I'm grooming myself to be a good guy......she's asked me to forgive her.....and promise to tell me the truth....the problem is....I can't trust her anymore because she's still in the same office with him....and everything she says tends to be a lie...I still thinks she lies to me.....I can't think straight because I love this girl so much.....what do I do?.....
Drop her and go get another girl-friend for yourself. She's playing with your emotion which is not supposed to be.

She's also cheating on you and already had someone else. I suppose she's very easy.

There are so many girls out there you can talk to and they would be far better than the drama queen you don't seem to leave, so cheer up and hit the streets. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by Macgreat(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
FruityLass:
Its clear. She will continue lieing. Let her go Simple.
But don't let her behaviour change you. You will surely meet a good lady who will love you.

Thumbs up.
Re: Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... by phillipay: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:

wow you are such a third husband material

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / Easy Ways To Win A Girl Over The Internet / Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : My I.T Sex Escapade (18+) Complete Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.