Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65675 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Kingsley, no need say u modify am. I saw everything you wrote. grin
I jst modified and posted again grin
Oya goan hang yaself.....rotfl
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Nice. I no want make this guy steal my lines. cheesy
who?

Kingsley, our rlshp shouldnt bother you at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh! Was just about the moment?

smiley

Are u also dumb undecidedgrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: who?

Kingsley, our rlshp shouldnt bother you at all.

Kingsley, of course.

Lol, no mind am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
I jst modified and posted again grin
Oya goan hang yaself.....rotfl

Lwkm. I see you've been up to nothing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

Are u also dumb undecided

Are u also dumb

Goan kee yourself na. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Goan kee yourself na. grin
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya, I long to experience love through your eyes
To feel it through your skin
To appreciate it through your heart
To taste it through your lips
To hear it through your voice
To know it through you

Don't be afraid to let it out
Don't say it with doubt
When you feel a connection
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
To know it through you

Don't say it with doubt
Jekyll,
This is beautiful..
I digested each statement/clause

I have never doubted the connection but have always proclaimed it from the rooftop.

My poor heart is now rich and bursting with joy.

Thanks so much.
I really do love you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
To know it through you

Don't say it with doubt
*strings guilter,grabs mic nd starts singing*,is this love,is that love,this sure mst be love
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dannyxy: *strings guilter,grabs mic nd starts singing*,is this love,is that love,this sure mst be love

Lmao. Abeg o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya:
Jekyll,
This is beautiful..

I have never doubted the connection but have always proclaimed it from the rooftop.

Thanks so much.
I really do love you.
*string guilter*,this love is so touching,so deep,i can also feel it,some day i hpe i will find my own love
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Dannyxy: *string guilter*,this love is so touching,so deep,i can also feel it,some day i hpe i will find my own love
amen.
Dunno if I have found mine but I wont deny my feelings either.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Cathaliya:
Jekyll,
This is beautiful..

Thanks so much.
I really do love you.

Huh? Lol.

You're welcome.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh? Lol.

You're welcome.
yea, thought as much....nothing more other than the connection.

But am happy you know how I feel for you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Cathaliya: yea, thought as much....nothing more other than the connection.

But am happy you know how I feel for you.

I'm lost ni.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I'm lost ni.
I will put you through...

Do you love me....?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
The mods are awake now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by yhemite(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Waoo......notting like nairaland! Love u al guys and al dem cutest chicks on this thread.... Great masterpiece al along...creativity in grandstyle.... Am enjoying dis o o... grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by speakthetruth: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Kslib: After explorer don use im detective ability take hack speakthetruth down,the rest don begin fear to drop their lines.. Lol
All izz well!

What are u talking about?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Crrrraaaaapppp
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by gorahiaComNg: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Hi people, please visit www.gorahia.com.ng. It is a SNEPCo sponsored online store that PROMOTES QUALITY MADE-IN-NIGERIA PRODUCTS. We believe in the strenght of our local brands. We DELIVER TO ANY LOCATION NATIONWIDE. Please like us on facebook and follow us on twitter @gorahiaNg. If you have quality locally made products and would love us to advertise it for you, Please CONTACT us on 08186101351 or info@gorahia.com.ng THANKS!!

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by okwabayi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
All these jobless children who inhabit this site, sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Should I Block And Blacklist Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.