Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65719 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okay people! We've talked about it for days on end. At the auditions,we made friends and enemies,and derailed and of course,picked our choices.

Its here now- The very anticipated Wooing Challenge!!!

As Eze would say,its time to separate the boys from the men. grin and the onus would lie on the ladies to make their decisions on who did it better. it promises to be fun,trust me! wink

Expect a moment of love, free flow of emotions, suspense, romance, intrigue and absolute fun. I must warn you though,some comments here would really crack you up! grin

Due protocol should please be strictly adhered to.The participants of this show are bold men who've got the game,stunts and confidence to win a lady's heart. They have been alloted slots already and the lady who is alloted them, picks the guy whose lines tickled her fancy most. wink

Who knows? A little show could create something beautiful tomorrow.. wink cheesy

Alright! Let the show begin!!! I implore all our viewers to enjoy themselves even as it kicks off NOW!

I guess my goodluck is in order...May the best win!

LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES (SLOTS)

SATURDAY

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey 20:00

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta 20:30

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl 21:00

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die 21:30

SUNDAY

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

NOW THE BOYS ARE GONE, ITS TIME FOR THE REAL MEN TO BATTLE IT OUT!

The show starts by 8:00pm on the dot...I'd grab my front row seats now,if I were you.. smiley

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
first seat

*Phew* tank God i'm seatin in frnt so o d likes of cathaliya will not block me wit dia big head

lemme go get my popcorn....i'm spreadin my mat here

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks for opening this thread, i no know say somebody dey woo me oo...lemme grab pop-corn and seat, and for my wooers, i might have to run background checks on you, that's how I do my own thing. THANK YOU! cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=32pt]FACT BOX (AMEBOR CONTAINER[/size]

[size=24pt]SATURDAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey Time: 20:00

This promises to be one of the toughest fixtures tonight, as the two aces battle for the heart of the Beauty Queen. Ikekings and Dygeasy had a non-violent word exchange this evening.
In Dygeasy word, "Ikekings must fall", but would it just end like that? Miss Nairaland will have a gargantuan task of choosing between these two.

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta Time: 20:30

emmy9ite, I must tell you have been eager, looking ahead for a day like this. He has Caracta in his mind, and he's not ready to dish out that dream to his rival, Speakdatruth.
Will Speakdatruth really speak the truth about his feelings today? If he does, then Caracta will have a long night choosing one amongst these two. Promises to be epic!

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl Time: 21:00

Dallas Cowgurl is a foreign based Nigerian, and two foreign based Nigerians are battling to win the heart of this single ladies. This is what we call, THE BATTLE OF THE DIASPORANS! We should expect to see the white style of wooing a lady. Oh, CAN'T WAIT!

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die Time: 21:30

And this is another epic encounter. A challenge like this would give you the full convinction that this is really A GAME FOR MEN! Sit with your bucket of pop corn as Mynd's want away e-GF is being wooed by the two lyrically endowed duo of dopeJemi and Crown Prince

[size=18pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

Two tough guys got attracted to a lady who is bodily endowed, though new to the forum. She'd attracted admiration from other members of the forum but it took this two men the courage to step up to the challenge, defying all feelings of cold feet. This is really a challenge to look forward to, you don't want to miss this. It promises to be full of humour.

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

These slot is filled with challengers with zeal and passion, as they vie for the heart of our Latin-named princess. You'll not want to miss this also.

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

The first man had this slot handed to him, after LastApostle pulled out, but yet his zeal remains unrelinquished. In a game like this, someone new to it isn't to be underrated, because you never can tell his hidden potential. Ayobase, however still stand a chance carrying the day, we all have to chill with our buckets of pop-corn as we watch how its gonna play out today.

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

Hmmm.
What do I say here?
Two anchors of this challenge decided to surprise the whole spectators by putting their interest in our SuperMOD. Let me just be concise here.
DX summoned the courage to come and challenge ME!
Ah! Chei!
We shall see! angry

Mukina all over me! kiss

[size=18pt]Anyone that's not on this thread has missed a lot already, even now the show is still yet to start.[/size]

Click Here to jump to Sunday!

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'll be back!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dygeasy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Present!!

Lupey Baby Hold My Handcheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
...smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Are we there yet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Adex097: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol...you guys no go kill me for NL.

* sits on the couch , sips cuban coffee *
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
THE HEAT IS ON! NO GOOGLE WOOING. Detectives are all over this thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
...smiley I hope †he WOOees will have photos of themselves on their profiles..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by iterator25: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'd rather have sexx than make love - Beverly osu lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Less than 20minutes to go! Reporting live from the FP. Thanks Muki darl.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by MrAnonymous: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
You people are weird.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lifestyle1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by homesteady(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ah!! Let me get my pop corn, so dat I'll sit down and watch
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lertee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
We are here..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Only the courageous can woo a lady. I mean real men NOT boys.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hehehe...interesting grin

Una go woo taya today!!! cheesy

Well me just grab my own guguru(popcorn) watching in 3D grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I'll be back!

Wat are u looking for goin up and down

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by uprigtd: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
**Strolls in with Dame Ebele**

Now are the time to show your manhood.[b][/b] Lol

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Omoswags(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wait o,, lemme get my book & pen.. Chaii, *i go burst my babe head 2mao*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lmao @those wooing mukina2.. Mehn,those are the real men..
Kai!! mukina2 is very tough and your wooing lines must have that military touch and a brutal finishing...

Kudos to those two veterans wooing Lieutenant mukina2 tomorrow..
All izz well!

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Never knew guys still woo in this age.
*sits down*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by henrosmanity(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol. I wait
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by yomskin(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
On board,,,,after much consideration
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by shortgun(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ok, let me go and woo Nneka at the junction where her mother fries akara.

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by unmask: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
make I siddon...abeg no african tym
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by phaya(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Watching in 3D
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DANILSA(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
sips my ijebu garri and groundnut while waiting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Monzuur(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua: Thanks for opening this thread, i no know say somebody dey woo me oo...lemme grab pop-corn and seat, and for my wooers, i might have to run background checks on you, that's how I do my own thing. THANK YOU! cool

I will b d 1 to woo you.......Oya I love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers