Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30762 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Bros, che. Again, over your head. There's absolutely nothing special about deducing special relativity from simple premises. Once it's pointed out to you, especially that the speed of light remains constant to everyone regardless of speed, nothing at all.

Again, you just happen to be fairly eediotic and will likely never be able to grasp it, so you imagine it some tremendous mental feat. I'm not speaking of the math or the more unitintuitive gr mind you, but that would make little difference considering you.

And since you never will get it, you demonstrate why this is a waste of time. Well, I always knew that, was just having fun.

Delude yourself. You know more about spacetime than then the scientific community and, considering the fact that its been confirmed time and again objectively, reality doesn't seem to matter. Practice your delusions, use your will and whargarbl to make it so, eventually you'll create your very own imaginary friend to make you feel oh so special.

But don't go too far abrg, even in 9ja, the odd religious nut finds himself in asylum
lol. You might as well be speaking to yourself wiegiaf. I've said this somewhere:

a physicist I know once said that humans and life are like objects and mirrors. Depending on their points of reference, they have different images of God and reality. Some real, some virtual. Some at infinity(never there, in your atheist perspective). This does not change the reality and authenticity of the mirror. If you claim to have the real image of God, let us see him in the screen of your life.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by wiegraf: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2013
^^^

Why do I have to deal with this nonsense..
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2013
wiegraf: ^^^

Why do I have to deal with this nonsense..
you don't. You can choose to ignore me.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by wiegraf: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2013
^^^
Thanks!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2013
wiegraf: ^^^
Thanks!!
smh.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Bros, che. Again, over your head.

I have asked you to substatiate that space is physical and so far you haven't. Score one for the duffer.

wiegraf:
There's absolutely nothing special about deducing special relativity from simple premises. Once it's pointed out to you, especially that the speed of light remains constant to everyone regardless of speed, nothing at all.

I happen to gather that the need to assume that the speed of light is constant is why the expansion of space was proposed to explain the huge redshift seen from certain galaxies and quasar, that doesn't make it (space expansion) less absurd, I have no problems with constants though I know they are arbitrated for given assumptions eg Hubble's constant and the cosmological constant.

wiegraf:
Again, you just happen to be fairly eediotic and will likely never be able to grasp it, so you imagine it some tremendous mental feat. I'm not speaking of the math or the more unitintuitive gr mind you, but that would make little difference considering you.

The mental feat here will be you getting this message: Space is nothing, nothing can't expand. If space is somthing substatiate it, it's likely you'll bring some Wiki article or another Web article.

wiegraf:
And since you never will get it, you demonstrate why this is a waste of time. Well, I always knew that, was just having fun.

W@ncking would have made more sense.

wiegraf:
Delude yourself. You know more about spacetime than then the scientific community and, considering the fact that its been confirmed time and again objectively, reality doesn't seem to matter. Practice your delusions, use your will and whargarbl to make it so, eventually you'll create your very own imaginary friend to make you feel oh so special.

I do know that I deny that silly claim you are to weak (or just plain brainwashed) to challenge, that space is physical, or has a fabric. I repeat: Space is nothing.

wiegraf:
But don't go too far abrg, even in 9ja, the odd religious nut finds himself in asylum

There is a space for nuts as yourself too.

P.S: Whilst going, read this article. I don't agree with his views entirely, or think he presented it as well but he makes things simple.

A preview from the piece:

So when somebody claims that “The Universe is expanding” ..... what EXACTLY are they saying?

1. Are they saying that physical objects (stars, planets, trees, mountains, water, people, cats, dogs) are expanding?

2. Are they saying that space itself (which is nothing) is expanding?

3. Are they saying that all the objects and their atoms are in motion and flying apart in the vastness of space?

Actually, Relativity and the Big Bang Theory claim that it is SPACE which is expanding! But space is nothing. It is not an object.
It lacks shape/form. Space is the static distance between objects. As such, it cannot “stretch” like your pants can, when you consume too many physical objects. When asked what the universe is
expanding into, the Big Bang theorists declare that it is expanding into nothing. [Laughably, Wikipedia writes that an infinite universe expands into infinite space] It is ridiculous to claim that the Universe is expanding at many times the speed of light (> c) into nothing, especially when Relativity dictates that the speed of light
must be constant. And if the Universe is expanding into nothing, then it is actually expanding into “space”! So this is a total contradiction of terms for Relativity and the Big Bang Theory. It is impossible for something which is lacking shape, like the Universe and space, to expand/stretch! For anybody to claim that space itself
expands, they are IMPLICITLY saying that space is a physical object, it has shape, and is irrevocably contoured by 'something'.

So here is your Homework:
1) Draw a picture of space.
2) Label the 'stuff' that is on the
outside of space and contours it.
What is this ‘stuff’ made
of....matter or nothing?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by escavros: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
cold:
You cannot prove the existence of something that wasn't there in the first place. God is a creation of man & not the other way round

If God is a creation of man, who is the creator of man since apparently everything was created.

There is a way which seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. (proverbs 14:12) (proverbs 16:25)
For God so loved us that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

God sent not his Son into the world to condenm us but that we all who believe in him will be saved.

Nothing good exists is total anarchy, neither can me and you.

I pray for God to give us mercy and grace to understand Genesis chapter 2
God exists, and he really loves you.
Turn around your heart to him today in Jesus name and watch God transform all the anarchy in your life to a goodly creation.

If you wish to, please say this prayer with us (it won't hurt you)

O God if you really do exist pls reveal yourselves to me more than all the creations that I can already see.
Forgive me of my sins and wash them away forever that I may be worthy of your goodness and mercy.
Thank you almighty creator in Jesus holy name
Amen
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chibuebem: see as you just dey disgrace wiegraf

Shut up, garbage supporter.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kay 17:

Rubbish post, for its rubbish state, it isn't even consistent! You are the only clown, I knw that is publicly declaring his alliance with ignorance and foolishness.

The case for pseudoscience is impossible, what does pseudoscience aim for?! Progress or ignorance?! It has no value to our knowledge and displays impaired understanding.
U re so dumb and numb , can you just read yourself ..... And U believed u ve made sense like the trash u posted up there !!!

Atheism is even more difficult to comprehend than God

I am looking forward to see sensible atheist and not just Lazy Mentality as LogicBoy who is asking me ''how could two different genders populate the whole world'' ?

Imagine an Atheist who has based all his reasonings on logical orders of Science asking me a question as foolish as ''How could two people populate the world'' !!!

As for you Kay17, I think your problem is english language,Lack of comprehension and limited knowledge of Science !!!

Google the difference between ''Science and pseudo-science'' and come back here to come and use your sense in presenting them to me

Science uses logical order in arriving at conclusions while pseudoScience uses Illogical and not easily comprehended order in arriving at conclusion ......

The question U lazy nairaland atheist shoulda asked is ........

Has there been significant difference in Scientific logical findings and PseudoScientific Illogical finding !!!

I said, Atheism, base on these lazy atheist I have seen on Nairaland is a Gathering of Lazy folks who find Religion a Burden

Oya Kay17, come and rebuff me line by line !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
ifeness:

What is the name of your own God? Are you aware that some books were written before the Bible? Other civilizations had their own creator Gods...... People from ile-ife have theirs. Which one is yours again sef? I hope not the Jewish one after all you are a black man. Where are all these Gods anyway? Where is Yahweh, is he dead?
Thats why I said Most of U Nairaland Atheist has Limited sense concerning Logic but some dudes has actually allowed U fake,lazy atheist some shenanigans on Nairaland !!!

Now ask urself this ;

Is the post u used in rebutting my points Logically related to what I posted ?

I posted about the Sun which Relates to Space and Cosmology, U posted about Civilisation !!! My concern is What concern Solar System with Civilisation in the context of my points u quoted ?

It is either all u atheist are just one-person on Nairaland with different monickers or Atheism and Nigerian environment has actually limited your reasonableness !!!

I am a ''Social-Scientist'' and I believed Science is just one-means among other several means of providing Answers to the complexity of the universe and all the matters therein

Thats why, I was explaining PseudoScience to one of your lazy fellow the other time ........Imagine the lazy dude,kay17 brought in pseudoScience without knowing what pseudo at the back of Science implies !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Let me Indulge U so u gonna know am not shy nor afraid of playing u guys game of deviating when U are hooked !!!

My God is Allah, and It/he is defined as the Absolute Force that recieves No Energy nor power from any other source .......All power/force/energy in the world and world beyond emanate from it/he and Returns back to it/him

now give me Logical rebuff that is in consonance with what I posted !!!

And U can still deviate again, i willl still defeat u @ ur game !!!

Illogical peeps!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
rhymz: hayana ha.....apparently you are being modest in telling him the truth that his write ups are a mishmash of confusing and unrelated conjectural crap. if you wish to have a terrible headache then go ahead to read his lengthy mumbo-jumbo.....lol
Rymz,

Sincerely ,U really disapoint ur fellow atheist as being the most weak in reasonability among them !!!

If I posted something Illogical or Out-of-sense or comprehensibility then I expected u to use ur own logical sense to challenge my points and possibly correct what U deemed a ''wrong'' notion/assertion by me !!!

But, what did u do, u are finding solace in a fellow weakling who could not decipher the Logic behind Science and pseudoScience!!!

Infact Tell Kay17 ur fellow weakling that Ifa of Yoruba which is Englished ''Oracle'' is an Example of PseudoScience

Tell him that Ifa; ''god of divination'' which Yoruba people believes derived power of divination from Eledumare'', uses PseudoScientific means in ariving @ conclusions !!!

Bunch of Lazy People, If my post is giving u Headaches then U will need x100000 of ur present brain to understand ''GOD's posts in the Scriptures!!!

U re even the laziest among them but I understand tis not your fault because If I were you, I would be scared of me too!!!

Headache ontop my post in an Atheist Mouth ....... U must be very lazy beyond comprehension!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Logicboy03:
Shut up, garbage supporter.
It seems U are their commanding Officer here and really, your boys need better Tutorial than what U have programmed them with !!!

Hmmm,

And, Have U carried out the assignment I gave U on how two Human with Different Gender can populate the world

Did U used Hen or Rats abi na coackroaches .......

U should be shy a little-bit as a Commanding-Officer of Nairaland Atheist who could not comprehend how Two different Gender can overpopulate the world through procreation ...... Tis just pathetic !!!

Even one-gender with asexual procreation ability which usually occur in Plant can overpopulate the world !!!

Really,dude U need to stop asking people to Shut-up and read-wide beyond what U have read !!!
And U can quit if u think u re empty of ideas on it That's an advice!!!

I set-up some assertions for your boys, maybe u can help them to post a rebuttal to me !!!

Keep to my points while doing-so ,rebutt my points one-after the other ....... And that is the Logical way of debating

I will be waiting ......
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Finally! GOD reigns..I had to observe for a while..I noticed that fellow so-called atheist like ifeness, javanian and some others quit the thread for some reasons we all understand...I asked some questions none of them answered..well @donroxy Good one bro!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2013
It really gets tiring educating people who are ignorant about science especially the religious ones

Does any of donroxy's comments prove or even relate to the existence of God?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Logicboy03: It really gets tiring educating people who are ignorant about science especially the religious ones

I have absolutely no idea what he is on about either.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2013
onetrack:

Me neither.. But somehow, to the spiritually enlightened, it makes sense...

Like watching a bunch of mad men fight over an invisible friend... wink
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Logicboy03: It really gets tiring educating people who are ignorant about science especially the religious ones

^^^ From someone who states 'atheism is not the belief that God does not exist'. Hardly understands details about evolution. Makes perfect sense.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013

^^^ From someone who states 'atheism is not the belief that God does not exist'. Hardly understands details, nay basics about evolution. Makes perfect sense.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by asamaigho(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
But the natural man doesnt receive the things of the spirit of God for they are foolishness to him,neither can he know them for they are spiritually discerned....1cor 2:14, God is a spirit jn 4:24....dnt stress your convincing any man abt the existenceof Gos, jst share the gospel with them and let holyspirit do His work. coolBut the natural man doesnt receive the things of the spirit of God for they are foolishness to him,neither can he know them for they are spiritually discerned....1cor 2:14, God is a spirit jn 4:24....dnt stress your convincing any man abt the existenceof Gos, jst share the gospel with them and let holyspirit do His work.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by keemson: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
ebamma 3: to the bible believing and allah believing guys in the house, how can you prove to an atheist that God really exist?

This is the letter i wrote to the Non-Believers ...so, if You have a friend that doesn't beleive in any religion, try to share with them...
Hi Unbelieve,
Let try to reason together... the YEAR We are using now,
was first counted after JESUS had gone! that shows
somebody has been in existence called JESUS. There was a
book they made from him called BIBLE and JESUS lived in
Jerusalem and speaks Hebrew and Aramaic.

Now! another person was born called MOHAMMED from
another country Saudi Arabia. Created a book called
QURAN. And he was born 571years after JESUS. There
doctrines are almost the same without knowing each other.
Mohammed in his Book even made mention of Jesus of Nazareth.
These are the similar things they have in common...

1. they both claim one living GOD.
2. they both have a whorshipping house Church and mosque.
3. they both have a Scripture, Bible and Quran.
4. they both claim their leader was sent by GOD, Jesus and Mohammed.
5. they both believe in Paradise and Hell fire (that means Life after Death)
6. they are the only religion that still go back to their source, no matter where they are in the world, Mekka and Jerusalem. either once or twice a year.
Why won't You believe in one of these 2 sensible religion
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
keemson:

This is the letter i wrote to the Non-Believers ...so, if You have a friend that doesn't beleive in any religion, try to share with them...
Hi Unbelieve,
Let try to reason together... the YEAR We are using now,
was first counted after JESUS had gone! that shows
somebody has been in existence called JESUS. There was a
book they made from him called BIBLE and JESUS lived in
Jerusalem and speaks Hebrew and Aramaic.

Now! another person was born called MOHAMMED from
another country Saudi Arabia. Created a book called
QURAN. And he was born 571years after JESUS. There
doctrines are almost the same without knowing each other.
Mohammed in his Book even made mention of Jesus of Nazareth.
These are the similar things they have in common...

1. they both claim one living GOD.
2. they both have a whorshipping house Church and mosque.
3. they both have a Scripture, Bible and Quran.
4. they both claim their leader was sent by GOD, Jesus and Mohammed.
5. they both believe in Paradise and Hell fire (that means Life after Death)
6. they are the only religion that still go back to their source, no matter where they are in the world, Mekka and Jerusalem. either once or twice a year.
Why won't You believe in one of these 2 sensible religion

Because they have no proof of their divine origins and because the religions have numerous moral failings, like the fact that slavery and pedophilia are perfectly legal in both religions.

Give me a Quran and Bible and let me edit them; I can improve both of them drastically.

Also, the reason that Islam and Christianity have many similarities is that Muhammad had Christian and Jewish friends and associates and learned about the religion from them before incorporating it into Islam. It's a cut and paste job, along with some borrowings from Zoroastrianism and pagan Arab religion.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
mscheeeew! Even Albert Einstien believed there is a GOD!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
CodeHouse: mscheeeew! Even Albert Einstien believed there is a GOD!

Do some research into what Einstein believed. I as an atheist have no argument with what he said.

[url]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein[/url]
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Albert Einstien mentioned GOD in is famous quotes...so what are we talking about, the proof that GOD exists, starts with you believing..it is obvious that as humans, you cannot think beyond what your brain can comprehend, enough with all the complexities and BIG grama, GOD will remain GOD whatever anyone thinks..HE is not subjected to your demands..YOU cannot comprehend HIM, thus the argument
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by wiegraf: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
CodeHouse: Albert Einstien mentioned GOD in is famous quotes...so what are we talking about, the proof that GOD exists, starts with you believing..it is obvious that as humans, you cannot think beyond what your brain can comprehend, enough with all the complexities and BIG grama, GOD will remain GOD whatever anyone thinks..HE is not subjected to your demands..YOU cannot comprehend HIM, thus the argument

He did use the word 'god', eg;

Herr Einstein:

The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this.

----

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings.

----

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

----

During the youthful period of mankind's spiritual evolution, human fantasy created gods in man's own image who, by the operations of their will were supposed to determine, or at any rate influence, the phenomenal world.

If you had a functioning brain you'd realize his usage of the word 'god' was "BIG grama" to describe something completely different from, and I quote the man himself, your childish nonsense.

I know, if you had a functioning brain you wouldn't be religious, but still needed saying.. And please get rid of the word 'code' in your username
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
CodeHouse: Finally! GOD reigns..I had to observe for a while..I noticed that fellow so-called atheist like ifeness, javanian and some others quit the thread for some reasons we all understand...I asked some questions none of them answered..

well @donroxy Good one bro!!!
Don't mind them .... Atheism has made them Lazy .......and their sense be-clouded !!!

I have not seen anyone among them that critically rebutt me.........

They are all shy , they are expecting me to be quoting scriptures for them while they will be attacking the substantiality of the scriptures !!!

Why Should I quote God's word for somebody who doesn't Believe God exists!!!

Scriptures; Bible/Qoran/Torah/Traditional believers modules) is only meant for those already convinced there is SuperNatural Force called ''GOD''!!! , Scriptures is meant for the believers and adherents of GOD!!!

So, If u said U don't want Scriptural prove of Existence of GOD, as it may be devoid of easily comprehensible Logic

then .......Lets drop Scripture and come to Science which is Easily comprehensive Logic !!!

Since,I took their Game to them, they all tagged me GishGop abi wetin d guy call am self ; another one tagged me PseudoScientist.......WTF!!!!

a weakling among them called my post mumbo-jumbo and tagged it Headache giver but He failed to rebutt not even a single statement or assertion from my post!!!

Lazy People, Scriptures is meant for those that possess Highest sense of reasoning i.e those whose mentality is beyond this WORLD and NOT An Atheist who is waiting for Science to discover ''GOD'' in ''Pluto''

I am not going to quote one single verse from any Scriptures for you ...... Lets drop believe and go Logical !!!

Bunch of Lazy People that never read wider, their Knowledge stops where Science database of Knowledge stops !!!

Scientist are still exploring , so make una wait una hear, Scientist shall soon discover ''God'' thats if our Planet Galaxy never goes into extinction before they do since SUN hydrogen is burning every blessed second!!! And when Sun Burn-out which we all agreed shall happen, we all know what shall happen to our Dear Planet !!!

Religion is a faster means to comprehend God and/or Nature before Science shall Unravel ''it'' in Billions of Years to come !!!

Their Problem is because Scriptures/Religion emphasized on the Creator of Universe and everything therein instead of the Universe itself!!!

But because they are all lazy and can't think ......... They started attacking !!!

My question to them is What do I have to lose by being a Believer ?

Oya LogicBoy, Come hia kom answer me Logically !!!

I am also on another thread created by ''NOLONGTHING1'' ...... Meet me there !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2013

Yeah, Like when U express some mathematical formula to somebody and their Brain still find it difficult to comprehend !!!

Bros, Ur problem is U have been gotten hooked and short of ideas because I believe U would have bombarded me with your ''Copy and Paste'' mumbo-jumbo if I allowed U the shenanigans ..... But I took U to another realm beyond discussing Evolution of Animals nor Quoting the Scriptures for you

But Since U are an Atheist and a lazy one, Ur knowledged on cosmology is limited infact I can't believed an atheist asked me ''how could two Human Populate the world''!!! Very funny!!!

Ok, lets even addressed this

1. '' does Religion urged her adherent to shun ''Science'' '' ?

2.If I as a believer combine Religion and Science , who do I have to Lose ?

3.What is my Odd of being a Believer ?

4. What is the problem of You Atheist with Religion Adherents

LogicBoy03, don't be shy and answer me logically, question after question !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
donroxy:
Ok, lets even addressed this

1. '' does Religion urged her adherent to shun ''Science'' '' ?

2.If I as a believer combine Religion and Science , who do I have to Lose ?

3.What is my Odd of being a Believer ?

4. What is the problem of You Atheist with Religion Adherents

LogicBoy03, don't be shy and answer me logically, question after question !!!

1) Religion is naturally anti-science. Can a dead man come back to life medically or biologically like Jesus did? Both christians and muslims fought against evilution at the beginning etc

2) Combining religion and science will create confusion. How does one reconcile the fact that evolution disproves the claim that human beings were created in our present form? How you reconcile the fact that most miracles turn out to e false after scientifically examined?

3) Being a believer is easy. Nothing good comes easy.

4) Too many to list
-Crusades
-No evidence for God
-Child brides
-Muslim conquests
-slavery
-pedophile pastors
-anti-abortion nonsense
-anti-contraceptive nonsense
-focusing too much on the virginity of women
-adulterous pastors
-tithe fraudsters in pentecostal/new age churches
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
onetrack:

aManFromMars:
Me neither.. But somehow, to the spiritually enlightened, it makes sense...

Like watching a bunch of mad men fight over an invisible friend... wink
I have adressed Your commanding Officer,LogicBoy !!!

U people should help him in providing some answers to my questions .......

Instead of morafuckingly Backbiting me !!! grin

The Joke is On you this time !!!

I should be on APC vs PDP thread where my comrades are fighting for salvaging Nigeri(ans) but this week is dedicated to u lazy Nairaland Atheist !!!

LazyLots, make una stop backbiting me and rebutt my posts!!!

Awon mofo wo leleyii nsin ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ MR wiegraf...guess you have resolved to insults but I will shy away from doing just that in order not to forget why we are here..Im currently not on my PC, would have sent you these quotes where Albert Einstein mrntioned GOD with respect to GOD d creator of the universe..bros you are just another person in denial of GOD..as regards my ID CodeHouse..it has something to do with my passion to write codes as a programa...but dat is not why we are here, is it? You are just in the habit of copy n pasting someone elses research work, I wonder why it is difficult to believe in GOD..and mind you 'BIG Grama' is short for 'BIG Grammar'..Bros just relax understanding GOD is not as difficult as you think..only believe is that too much to ask? If you were born an Atheist, it would be a diff issue entirely but no one is born an atheist, following the concept of Tabula Rasa, it is pertinent to say that you just learned to be an Atheist, but knowing that GOD exists is an awareness..
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by CodeHouse: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
@wiegraf..each time you post, you think you are making sense..rather you display foolishness by denying GOD..If you so much believe in evolution, please cut off your head so that you can evolve with a better one..GOD does not answer to you, you are nothing cpmpared to some other humans..not to talk much of GOD. Do send us a link to your own research work and probably a laboratory where you conduct your experiments, let us know where you stand among the elites of this world..You do not have a name in d real world..thank GOD for wikipaedia the source of your "knowledge"...uffff! You disgust me
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by wiegraf: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
^^^
"BIG grama" are your words, not mine...

Can't be bothered with your posts, including the first one I quoted, which aren't insulting in any way*. Addressing the folly you've displayed would require many years of research from what I can tell

Again, get rid of the 'code' in your name. You shame the trade with your distinguished stoopidity.

*please note the sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.