Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30773 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I see. First, you tap-dance with a claim of my rigmaroles whilst allufing to yours as a superior argument. Then, you presuppose your stance of God not being omnipotent. Your superiority matters little to me. I should now state very simply why limitation is an ability and not an inability: limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening. Think about what I emphasized and discuss, but please, save your talk of rigmaroles, otherwise I shall give lots of it . . . with censure.

King of nonsense grin

Omnipotent being can not exist. Why? Omnipotence itself is impossible and contradictory. It implies that everything can be done or that it is pssible to do everything but we know that there are things that are impossible

God is omnipotent- can he create a God stronger than himself or can he create two of himself?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I see. First, you tap-dance with a claim of my rigmaroles whilst allufing to yours as a superior argument. Then, you presuppose your stance of God not being omnipotent. Your superiority matters little to me. I should now state very simply why limitation is an ability and not an inability: limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening. Think about what I emphasized and discuss, but please, save your talk of rigmaroles, otherwise I shall give lots of it . . . with censure.
Oga, my problem with you is that your uncanny habit of trying to pass personal concept as the generally accepted concept whose basis every other person's argument must follow through.

I don't know where you get your definition and concept of what qualifies as limitation but I know for sure that they are barely the definitions of the concept you are trying to explain, I believe personal definitions and concepts are useless where simple facts and generally accepted definitions should suffice.

I don't know what you mean by;
"limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening".
This is evidently a twisted and lazy version to accommodate the nonsensical grandstanding claim of limitations being an ability. The question is how? Ability is the capacity to do something, Limits describes the opposite, concepts that describes incapability, inability, impotence, to put it in your own words " it is a thing or concept which is not able, it is incapacitated and frustrated into impotence. Sorry, no amount of gaudy grandstanding mental concoctions in the guise of explanation can change that.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
rhymz: like seriously, you write lengthy nonsense like a malfunctioning computer program, why will any sane person want to read your pile of rubbish.......scheeeew
Now,U are angry and displaying aggression .....eiyah tongue ...... I would be angry too if I were you as it is highly shameful and embarassing to be cornered and your foolishness pointed out umpteenth time !!

And Now, this is another foolishness and senselessness U and ur fellow fools have been displaying :

Ahaha, U think I am posting for you, U must be a learner and a morafucking Ignorant ...... I am posting for Posterity and Those that care to seek knowledge within and beyond the Database of Science !!!

I once said U people's brain is like composition of saw-dusts, how could U think such lengthy post is meant for Ignoramus like you,it is only meant for those that care to REFLECT and not a kinda-Arrogant-Not-Important mofo like you !!!

Y'all think U re Database of Knowledge ......uhn ?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

U know, Some Malfunctioning computer programs actually has capability to take correction and cleanse themselve of errors If their mistakes are shown to them,technically !!!

As for U,Rhymz, U are like an Obsolete and outdated computer system that Really need to be Upgraded and Updated ............. And thats what I am doing here if U would allowed me ...... grin
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:
King of nonsense grin

Omnipotent being can not exist. Why? Omnipotence itself is impossible and contradictory.

It implies that everything can be done or that it is pssible to do everything but we know that there are things that are impossible .....

God is omnipotent- can he create a God stronger than himself or can he create two of himself?
Now, Let Us analyse this one after the other .....

If U said Omnipotence is impossible and contradictory simply because there are certain things that are Impossible to be done/created .........

1. Ok, LogicBoy, Kindly enumerate 20(Twenty) Objects that are Impossible to be created ? since U claimed U are aware of some certain things that are Impossible to be created ?

2. If God should create another superior entity than itself, then God can no more be tagged Superior which would thus delimit the concept of ''OMNI'' not because God is Incapable of doing Such But why should such be done ? .....kindly answer ......

Oya LogicBoy, lets play some Logic here !!!

These boys always pick lines they can't defend from online source to come and spew here !!!!! Ahaha ......

Oya , Lets see some defence !!!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2013
rhymz: Oga, my problem with you is that your uncanny habit of trying to pass personal concept as the generally accepted concept whose basis every other person's argument must follow through.

I don't know where you get your definition and concept of what qualifies as limitation but I know for sure that they are barely the definitions of the concept you are trying to explain, I believe personal definitions and concepts are useless where simple facts and generally accepted definitions should suffice.

"limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening".
This is evidently a twisted and lazy version to accommodate the nonsensical grandstanding claim of limitations being an ability. The question is how? Ability is the capacity to do something, Limits describes the opposite, concepts that describes incapability, inability, impotence, to put it in your own words " it is a thing or concept which is not able, it is incapacitated and frustrated into impotence. Sorry, no amount of gaudy grandstanding mental concoctions in the guise of explanation can change that.
The bolded is false when contextually considered in some sentence or texts ........... !!!

I have always known English Language is your problem ......!!!

There are Denotative and Contextual meanings to English words !!! As such, denotative(dictionary) meaning is never enough in giving credence to English words !!!

When An Embargo=Limit is placed on an Object, then a particular Ability/Abilities must have coursed that to Happen which thus prevent other ABILITY/Abilities from having ACCESS therefore, Limitation in some certain sense other than denotative can ''depicts'' ABILITY to hinder ....... !!!

The above scenario is even plausible with science, have U asked urself the Logical Reasons behind Limitation/Inability

1. Have Limitation ever surmised on its own without a certain force/Ability causing the hindrance ?

2. Enumerate Objects that are of Limitations to God and Enunciate whether God is Incapable of Access due to circumstances regarding such objects ?

Kindly answer me in a logical manner jus like how I did for you ..... !!!!

Copy and Paste is allowed !!! Ahahahaha !!!

There is difference between Blowing Grammar,Syntax and understanding the complexities of words' Usage !!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2013
donroxy: Now, Let Us analyse this one after the other .....

If U said Omnipotence is impossible and contradictory simply because there are certain things that are Impossible to be done/created .........

1. Ok, LogicBoy, Kindly enumerate 20(Twenty) Objects that are Impossible to be created ? since U claimed U are aware of some certain things that are Impossible to be created ?

2. If God should create another superior entity than itself, then God can no more be tagged Superior which would thus delimit the concept of ''OMNI'' not because God is Incapable of doing Such But why should such be done ? .....kindly answer ......

Oya LogicBoy, lets play some Logic here !!!

These boys always pick lines they can't defend from online source to come and spew here !!!!! Ahaha ......

Oya , Lets see some defence !!!

See your silly self? Engaging in foolish questions.

I said somebthings are impossible....you interpreted it to say that some things can not be created. Foolishly assuming that God created things. You want me to answer your question presupposing that things were created by a creator God.

You lack sense.

Can God create a God stronger than himself?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2013
donroxy: The bolded is false when contextually considered in some sentence or texts ........... !!!

I have always known English Language is your problem ......!!!

There are Denotative and Contextual meanings to English words !!! As such, denotative(dictionary) meaning is never enough in giving credence to English words !!!

When An Embargo=Limit is placed on an Object, then a particular Ability/Abilities must have coursed that to Happen which thus prevent other ABILITY/Abilities from having ACCESS therefore, Limitation in some certain sense other than denotative can ''depicts'' ABILITY to hinder ....... !!!

The above scenario is even plausible with science, have U asked urself the Logical Reasons behind Limitation/Inability

1. Have Limitation ever surmised on its own without a certain force/Ability causing the hindrance ?

2. Enumerate Objects that are of Limitations to God and Enunciate whether God is Incapable of Access due to circumstances regarding such objects ?

Kindly answer me in a logical manner jus like how I did for you ..... !!!!

Copy and Paste is allowed !!! Ahahahaha !!!

There is difference between Blowing Grammar,Syntax and understanding the complexities of words' Usage !!!!
meretricious bool$hyt!
You are a typical case of one suffering from delusions of grandeur, you take your crappy nonsense too seriously. Do you read your nonsense before posting?

Again, I ask, how does not being able to do something become an ability?
whether the inability is caused by another superior ability does not preclude the fact that limitation is an inability and can not pretend to be an ability no matter the context it is being used.

Anyway, you are too dense to understand simple concepts and definition, your incoherent gimmickry is legendary only to you, na yourself you dey confuse with your claptrap.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by NativeBoy: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2013
To be able to prove something implies that something to be understood. Now if God exists and man can understand God, which implies being able to study God, then God as we know the concept, ceases to be God since God is now within the boundaries of man's knowledge. In essence, no one can prove God the way we prove other things. The question is: If God does exist, has be provided proof of his existence? Has he revealed himself?

As a believer, I believe God revealed himself through the person of Jesus Christ. Now the question is, Did Jesus exist? And did he offer proof of his divinity?

As a believer, the evidence of Christ's divinity is the Holy Spirit working in the church. And as someone who worships at an AIC, the Holy Spirit moves. And the presence and power of the Holy Spirit is a heritage for the churches, especially those in the "third world". As the Western churches become more secular, it will be in the churches of the "third world" that people with encounter God. That's a topic for another day though.

This is not all there is to consider when talking about the existence of God but it is a starting point. Ultimately, the bible is pretty clear that in God's economy, when you have faith, then you will see. A truly radical concept as it is entirely contrary to the way we as humans understand all that is around us.

This is a good thread for the honest skeptic. Keep it going.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

I said somebthings are impossible....you interpreted it to say that some things can not be created. Foolishly assuming that God created things. You want me to answer your question presupposing that things were created by a creator God.

You lack sense.

This question is a fallacious one because it presumes God not omnipotent. If God makes a God stronger than himself he is rendered not omnipotent. In fact whatever answer I give will only render God non-omnipotent: I should therefore ask why you think omnipotent being can make a being stronger than themself. What sophistry !
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2013
rhymz: Oga, my problem with you is that your uncanny habit of trying to pass personal concept as the generally accepted concept whose basis every other person's argument must follow through.

This is the kind of futile thinking I get from atheists here. You talk of capability and incapabilities. Well mr rhymz, tap-dance all you want I ain't reneging on my central assumption which I, very simply, described as follows: "limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening."

That you think it gaudy and grandstanding is evidence of your mental staleness, but I shall pretend instead you simply said so because it opposes your claim. That said three examples to back my point.

* God being omnipotent is incapable of not carrying any stone. I had encountered this argument prior to being active on the Religion board and logicboy pushed this 'omnipotence paradox' which involved presenting an ability (carrying of ANY stone) as an inability (not being able to be incapable of carrying a stone). The atheist's parlor trick ends here by asking whether God is omnipotent enough to make a stone he is incapable of carrying, that's funny, since when did omnipotency involve logical contradictions that make God able to render itself non-omnipotent, in the manner an atheist details.

* If a square circle or triangle rectangle is incapable of being drawn, it is given the sufficiency (or ability) of the concept of non-contradiction and geometrical uniqueness and the intuitive undertanding of these principles by people to know a drawn circle cannot have the properties of a drawn square (without contradiction).

* Take a common example, a man wasn't able to break open a door. This door rendered this man unable and acted well as a limit to him being able to break it open for a simple reason: it was able enough to prevent the man from breaking it open.

Now mr rhymz, tap-dance all you want, or scream all the inane talk of grandiloquency. My definition of limits involving abilities hold. I expect you, as usual, to play the blind-man to my points.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2013

This is the kind of futile thinking I get from atheists here. You talk of capability and incapabilities. Well mr rhymz, tap-dance all you want I ain't reneging on my central assumption which I, very simply, described as follows: "limits, by definition, require a thing, or concept which is ABLE or SUFFICIENT at preventing another ability from happening."

That you think it gaudy and grandstanding is evidence of your mental staleness, but I shall pretend instead you simply said so because it opposes your claim. That said three examples to back my point.

* God being omnipotent is incapable of not carrying any stone. I had encountered this argument prior to being active on the Religion board and logicboy pushed this 'omnipotence paradox' which involved presenting an ability (carrying of ANY stone) as an inability (not being able to be incapable of carrying a stone). The atheist's parlor trick ends here by asking whether God is omnipotent enough to make a stone he is incapable of carrying, that's funny, since when did omnipotency involve logical contradictions that make God able to render itself non-omnipotent, in the manner an atheist details.

* If a square circle or triangle rectangle is incapable of being drawn, it is given the sufficiency (or ability) of the concept of non-contradiction and geometrical uniqueness and the intuitive undertanding of these principles by people to know a drawn circle cannot have the properties of a drawn square (without contradiction).

* Take a common example, a man wasn't able to break open a door. This door rendered this man unable and acted well as a limit to him being able to break it open for a simple reason: it was able enough to prevent the man from breaking it open.

Now mr rhymz, tap-dance all you want, or scream all the inane talk of grandiloquency. My definition of limits involving abilities hold. I expect you, as usual, to play the blind-man to my points.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

This question is a fallacious one because it presumes God not omnipotent. If God makes a God stronger than himself he is rendered not omnipotent. In fact whatever answer I give will only render God non-omnipotent: I should therefore ask why you think omnipotent being can make a being stronger than themself. What sophistry !

There is no such assumption!!!

The question only assumes that God can increase his power or strength. If he cant, he is not omnipotent

Think about this. If Gods strenght is 9000......can he make a god that has the strength of over 9000

If your answer is that God's strenght is infinite...I will retort that there is always infinity + 1
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
@ logicboy: SMH. Lemme try asking a question is similar substance to yours.

Can infinity have an infinity greater than itself ?

Like yours, it presumes the opposing concept (finiteness) applies to it. If God is omnipotent, there can't be a being made stronger than him. It's at loggerheads with the concept of omnipotency.

What next ? Do I ask whether logicboy can live to see his great-grand-father ?! Your talk of infinity + 1 is laughable. It comes from a misapplication, if not a poor grasp, of the concept of infinity. Adding 1 to infinity presumes infinity to be finite which is absurd. The concept of infinity is why there is no largest number (outside of a set), or why you can always add 1 to a given largest number.

What next ? Science will bring evidence that there is a number greater than infinity ?! I just go laff !

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ logicboy: SMH. Lemme try asking a question is similar substance to yours.

Can infinity have an infinity greater than itself ?

Like yours, it presumes the opposing concept (finiteness) applies to it. If God is omnipotent, there can't be a being made stronger than him. It's at loggerheads with the concept of omnipotency.

What next ? Do I ask whether logicboy can live to see his great-grand-father ?! Your talk of infinity + 1 is laughable. It comes from a misapplication, if not a poor grasp, of the concept of infinity. Adding 1 to infinity presumes infinity to be finite which is absurd. The concept of infinity is why there is no largest number (outside of a set), or why you can always add 1 to a given largest number.

What next ? Science will bring evidence that there is a number greater than infinity ?! I just go laff !

Infinity plus one is very rational. Lets say that the space in this universe is infinite. Assuming there was another universe with the same infinite space. Adding both of them is infinity plus infinity. Theoretically, it is very sound.

Talking about infinity, does God know the last number (numbers have no end)
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Infinity plus one is very rational.

Kayi ! Your case is pathetic. You, pal, are irrational for stating that.

Logicboy03:
Lets say that the space in this universe is infinite. Assuming there was another universe with the same infinite space. Adding both of them is infinity plus infinity. Theoretically, it is very sound.

The other universe would exist in THE SAME infinite space. Not another one. To assume otherwise would involve holding space to be finite (not infinite) whilst pretending otherwise. There's a name for this sort of thinking, Shermer uses it, cognitive dissonance.

Logicboy03:

Do you ? My understanding of God is that he's the only infinite being or as some deists term God, he is Infinite Intelligence, as such the supposed infinity of numbers flows from God's Nature. I ain't giving you no definite answer, I'm fast concluding atheists here don't deserve that privilege given their fondness for not giving direct answers.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Kayi ! Your case is pathetic. You, pal, are irrational for stating that.

The other universe would exist in THE SAME infinite space. Not another one. To assume otherwise would involve holding space to be finite (not infinite) whilst pretending otherwise. There's a name for this sort of thinking, Shermer uses it, cognitive dissonance.

Do you ? My understanding of God is that he's the only infinite being or as some deists term God, he is Infinite Intelligence, as such the supposed infinity of numbers flows from God's Nature. I ain't giving you no definite answer, I'm fast concluding atheists here don't deserve that privilege given their fondness for not giving direct answers.

Fail.......space is limited to the universe in terms of spacetime. The two universe would have different spacetimes. What would bridge the two universes would be wormholes not space.

Infinities are paradoxes. They dont have existence in real life. Only measurements and abstract concepts are infinite.

Your God is infinitely powerful meaning he doesnt exist
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail.......space is limited to the universe in terms of spacetime. The two universe would have different spacetimes. What would bridge the two universes would be wormholes not space.

Infinities are paradoxes. They dont have existence in real life. Only measurements and abstract concepts are infinite.

I dey laff uooooooo !!! Chai ! Chai !

Very sensible what you wrote there.

What would wormholes exist in if not space

Infinities are paradoxes that don't exist shocked What about space ? Is it finite ? grin

Then somehow, by logicboyism, infinities don't exist but abstract concepts and measurements are infinite. SMH at your logicboyism.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Emusan(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

See best answers from a freethinker...... angry Logicboy na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I dey laff uooooooo !!! Chai ! Chai !

Very sensible what you wrote there.

What would wormholes exist in if not space

Infinities are paradoxes that don't exist shocked What about space ? Is it finite ? grin

Then somehow, by logicboyism, infinities don't exist but abstract concepts and measurements are infinite. SMH at your logicboyism.

Show me a real life application of infinity. Infinity does not exist.. Space is finite. That is clear
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Emusan:

Ode....the parallel ubiverse talk was hypothetical
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Emusan(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Show me a real life application of infinity. Infinity does not exist.. Space is finite. That is clear

Is it not you that make this @bold point?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Infinity plus one is very rational. Lets say that the space in this universe is infinite. Assuming there was another universe with the same infinite space. Adding both of them is infinity plus infinity. Theoretically, it is very sound.

Logicboy there is nothing like infinity+1 it is mathematically incorrect Oga.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I have to wonder which school he went to make that illogical statement.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

I see. What is the boundary of space ? Since according to you, space is finite grin
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Uyi Iredia:

I have to wonder which school he went to make that illogical statement.

Ganging up against me wont change the facts. Pls do a wikipedia search for infinity and look at the section for non standard analysis.

Stop ganging up to promote ignorance
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Emusan:

Ode....the parallel ubiverse talk was hypothetical
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I see. What is the boundary of space ? Since according to you, space is finite grin

According to me?

Please read about olbers paradox
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Olbers paradox concerns an infinite, static universe. Not space the universe exists in.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ganging up against me wont change the facts. Pls do a wikipedia search for infinity and look at the section for non standard analysis.

Stop ganging up to promote ignorance

You also gang up a lot. BTW Wikipedia babble doesn't change the simple fact that infinity exists as a concept and space is infinite. I'll revise Wikipedia on infinity.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Olbers paradox concerns an infinite, static universe. Not space the universe exists in.

Lol and you think that the universe is in space?

Space is in the universe.....dont promote ignorance
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

You lack sense.

U see urself now, U are an Embarrasment to Knowledge ......

And that is what happened when U failed to utilised your own brain to reason but using other people's brain online ..... !!!

Atheist kwa,what an Ignoramus....... U better change your monicker from LogicBoy to FoolishBoy cuz U have never make any sense a bit !!!

This is simple Mathmatics ...... If God should create another Higher entity then his OMNI would have shifted to such entity then why should God do that !!!

Even when we delved into CYBORG we have such that can be more powerful than their creator yet, Internal extermination would have been embedded in their Algorithm just to prove the superiority of their creator

so,LogicBoy,mention 20 things that are Impossible for OmniPotent ? !!!

This FoolishBoy still got defeated in his Foolishness !!! ........

As far as Ur postulations are never Ur own Original Brain, Such is the problem U have ..........Foolish Ignorants will just delve into Internet and pick some ill-thought line to spew

Everything I have been spewing is mine with some secondary aids !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.