Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide (1881 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2013
I met this girl last week during one of my relationship counselling session and when she began telling me about her life, I nearly wept. She went to one of the best schools in the country and graduated with a 2.1 in accounting and finance and she landed a gud job in one of these multi-national companies. She is beautiful and infact she got wat could be referred to as a coca-cola shape figure and she just clocked 29yrs. I was really impressed bt then she dropped the bomb suddenly that since she was born no boy, guy,man has ever proposed to her and even when she tries to propose to men dey just use and dump her and ryt now she is tired of life cos all her younger ones are married and she contemplating suicide to end all her woes. I tried talking to her bt I nid ur comment and advice to be able to help her out of her trauma....PLEASE HELP HER.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Leyqute(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Tell her to be herself, trust God and mix with people. Some ladies b forming boss n still want men to approach 'em.
Jx tell ha 2b hersef n be nice to people. Once you're nice to people, people will be nice to you too. From there she can make friends and from her friends, there'll be admirers and so on. Jx teLL ha2b 9s n miX.
My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2013
tell her to call this number 08038877336

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Akadike: tell her to call this number 08038877336
If u wanna help a soul den drop ur comment nt ur numba.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Ashabie(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tell her to be more prayerful, to me God is all what she needs. Let me give an instance,my brother inlaw is in early 40s and not married, he was frustrated and ended up with a woman unknowingly to him the woman has 2 grown kids, later he left and seek God guidance, he gave himself fasting and prayer for 7 days in a church. The last day of the prayer, he said he just Strolled down the street to get maybe an apple or so,so when he got back, he said he sat outside the church gate for some fresh air,and the gate opposite opened,he said he saw a young lady,came out of the building and the spirit told him to walked up to her. Now to cut it short, during their conversation,the lady too said she was advised to go back home,(she's a uk citizen) that her husband has been looking for her everywhere. She owns the building, she has 3 solid cars, she's very ok. she too said she just finished her fasting and prayer a day before they met. Now they are married! They both forgot about their wasted years, and are both happy. Let her seek God, am sure it for a purpose, I wish her Luck!

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ashabie: Tell her to be more prayerful, to me God is all what she needs. Let me give an instance,my brother inlaw is in early 40s and not married, he was frustrated and ended up with a woman unknowingly to him the woman has 2 grown kids, later he left and seek God guidance, he gave himself fasting and prayer for 7 days in a church. The last day of the prayer, he said he just Strolled down the street to get maybe an apple or so,so when he got back, he said he sat outside the church gate for some fresh air,and the gate opposite opened,he said he saw a young lady,came out of the building and the spirit told him to walked up to her. Now to cut it short, during their conversation,the lady too said she was advised to go back home,(she's a uk citizen) that her husband has been looking for her everywhere. She owns the building, she has 3 solid cars, she's very ok. she too said she just finished her fasting and prayer a day before they met. Now they are married! They both forgot about their wasted years, and are both happy. Let her seek God, am sure it for a purpose, I wish her Luck!
God bless u nd God strengthen u

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by demelza: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
She wants to commit suicide because she isnt married at 29?
Is marriage the be all and end all?
Is getting married her life ambition and goal?
People with this mindset make me sick.
@Op she is lucky to have someone like you advicing her.
Rabbish
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Op,u sure sey d gurl fyn?jst kidding...tell ha 2 be prayerful,no prayer request is 2 small in front of d lord,make ha blieve there is a guy 4 ha out dere,shez jst 29 nt 59,there is still hope as lng as she is alive..

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: She wants to commit suicide because she isnt married at 29?
Is marriage the be all and end all?
Is getting married her life ambition and goal?
People with this mindset make me sick.
@Op she is lucky to have someone like you advicing her.
Rabbish
Not evry1 has dat courageous spirit to move on wit lyf dats y we need sum1
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
@mod_ I tink it will be nice if dis gets to front page because there maybe sum1 facing this or sumtin worse it could be a beautiful neighbor, sista, aunty.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by alienware(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Make she go take rat poison.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
alienware: Make she go take rat poison.
Not surprised by their names u sha knw dem..mtn at fault
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Luxiana19(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sad.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Godson201333(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sad.....Tell her to keep praying to God and everything is gonna be fine.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Boll2010: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Johnie_Walker:
If u wanna help a soul den drop ur comment nt ur numba.
d guy na sharp guy......e be 1 divert ur customer sharperly grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Boll2010: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
One Word its spiritual.........tnz lyk dis apen al d tyM......whr guys wnt notice her when she pass........even if it is are suposed husband passing dia mind wnt connect not to talk of HI! If she doesnt stay firm in prayers I swear she myt continue lyk dat.......frm shared xperience I tel ya

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by iamswizz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na Arrow o... Make she enter C.A.C sharp sharp
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by clemz85(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tell her she shouldn't commit suicide yet, she will still die
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Leyqute: Tell her to be herself, trust God and mix with people. Some ladies b forming boss n still want men to approach 'em.
Jx tell ha 2b hersef n be nice to people. Once you're nice to people, people will be nice to you too. From there she can make friends and from her friends, there'll be admirers and so on. Jx teLL ha2b 9s n miX.
My 2kobo
Tanks man
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think she need to love herself and also be nice to herself. she is a promising young lady, prayer is the key to every problem, she should pray about the problem. Be herself and be nice to people. With God things will surely fall in place. I Wish her success.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by baynix(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Victim of Baseless Ego!! undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by 190theclown: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2013
29 grin grin grin grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Exponental(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Tell her to be fervent in her service to God n humanity.
Also, she shld make a covenant with God concerning her deliverance. She can sow a seed into d lives of less priviledged.
Above all, she must have faith in God........ I will be waiting for her testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2013
If she's cute, rich and unmarried without a relationship @ 29, then she must hav been too selective when she was younger.
Whn u drive around with flashy cars and expensive clothes, you end up threatening good guys 4rm stoping by. She might nt be pompous but pple around wont see that, if she remains indoors or comes out with intimidating outlook.
Tell her to mingle and dress moderate. Take taxis and walk some short distance. Smile and visiting places along. To woo rich ladies dey hard especially when they are in group.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
digitalgeorgy: If she's cute, rich and unmarried without a relationship @ 29, then she must hav been too selective when she was younger.
Whn u drive around with flashy cars and expensive clothes, you end up threatening good guys 4rm stoping by. She might nt be pompous but pple around wont see that, if she remains indoors or comes out with intimidating outlook.
Tell her to mingle and dress moderate. Take taxis and walk some short distance. Smile and visiting places along. To woo rich ladies dey hard especially when they are in group.
We can jst draw a conclusion don't people get married 2 wealthy gals lyk uche jumbo, ini edo and dier lyks
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Dovahkiin(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
all dese dead ode guys go dey drop number now
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Boll2010: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Johnie_Walker:
We can jst draw a conclusion don't people get married 2 wealthy gals lyk uche jumbo, ini edo and dier lyks
common bro u aint helpn matas,u comparin dem ini edo to her,pls gv me a break they are yeyebrities for goodness sake,dey kip on getin hooked arnd eachoda........she shld try mingle,dress cool nt flash.....read to hear people views out,shldnt talk too egostical,try to be arnd average. Dudes,welcoming etc
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Ashabie: Tell her to be more prayerful, to me God is all what she needs. Let me give an instance,my brother inlaw is in early 40s and not married, he was frustrated and ended up with a woman unknowingly to him the woman has 2 grown kids, later he left and seek God guidance, he gave himself fasting and prayer for 7 days in a church. The last day of the prayer, he said he just Strolled down the street to get maybe an apple or so,so when he got back, he said he sat outside the church gate for some fresh air,and the gate opposite opened,he said he saw a young lady,came out of the building and the spirit told him to walked up to her. Now to cut it short, during their conversation,the lady too said she was advised to go back home,(she's a uk citizen) that her husband has been looking for her everywhere. She owns the building, she has 3 solid cars, she's very ok. she too said she just finished her fasting and prayer a day before they met. Now they are married! They both forgot about their wasted years, and are both happy. Let her seek God, am sure it for a purpose, I wish her Luck!
bull schit angry
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Chomzy19(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Double post
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Chomzy19(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Tell her not to bother commiting suicide, we'll all soon leave d world cos this are d END TYMZ... grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by kheart(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2013
I feel 4 her sha, i tink it all depend on individuals involve cos som parents do nt help matters at all. Anyways she shld kip prayin n b hersef besides she s nt even 3
yet.
Re: PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JohnieWalker(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2013
@digitalgeorgy_ wat I meant wuz dat even though she a bit rich nd dat might hv hindered guy nt her level wat of guys of her level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Can You Receive Undies From Just Friends / Best Of Nollywood Romantic Love Movie "LOVE NOTES" Trailer / Why Do Most Girls Love Using Blackberry Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.