Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,340 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (53457 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by zyzx1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
This 18 year old girl drank half a bottle of sniper (a popular insecticide) after her boyfriend ended their relationship. According to Aisha Yesufu who shared the story on twitter, she said the young girl is currently on admission and that doctors say her heart has now been affected by the poisonous substance. The supposed boyfriend who jilted her had to be called in and is seen in the photos consoling her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

So so so stew PID of the girl and any guy who does the same because of a girl.. what kinda love is that.

Am sure the boy took her V.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Topccy007: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Eeya sorry dear, just take hrt.

Oh so na the yeye boi be this. I think say na Dangote pikin sef.

The sniper sef no come see any other organ snipe apart
from the hrt. Maybe na because na hrt break sha.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahaha. See life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by helpinghands(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Introvert..... grin Will come for you

3 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa for dis kind love ooo

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kai...mehn i cant stand heartbreak on top my little heart problem...
#GodDey

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by anilove84(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
As if he was the one that brought you to this world. Wonders shall never end

This kind love sef

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wanna waste her life at that age?

Wetin her eyes Don see?

Issokay o. Give her good psychotherapy sha

8 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Topccy007:
Eeya sorry dear. That's life. Take hrt introvert is available grin
introvert na woman na
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know about yhu, but I'll Surely Marry her!! She Love the Guy scatter!

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by heykims(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Stupid girl..
Attempted suicide at 18, she's gonna kill d husband at 36..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by nerodenero: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
The babe deserves a medal and a column in Guinness Book of Records for being the dumbest ever liveth.

11 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mumu girl, 2 years from now she'll be the one to dump him.

44 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
@18 she don dey take otapipa

What did she know about love that she wants to kill herself.
Instead of her to face her book and be useful to herself , family and community

8 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Too much of Indian films and telemundo.....

Ode

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
kids of now adays

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by lumzybo: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Many are MAD buh few are ROAMING.

She need to me checked mentally

4 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by b3llo(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2015
I wish her speedy recovery. This is the more reason teenage relationship should be frowned at because this kids cant handle heart break. If you haven't experienced hrt break don't jump into insulting her. What she did is wrong of her and the young boy will be hunted by this memory.....

8 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Young kids who are supposed to be reading their books now prioritize dating and illegitimate friendships. May God help this generation. This is infatuation not love in the first place, cos these teenagers don't know the true definition of love just yet.

Plus boys stop playing with ladies' emotion. Read Ecclesiastes 12 : 1.

NOTE: Joblessness is wen you're always on nairaland to be FTC

Cc: First respondent in this thread. I did not call name(s).

11 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by smsshola(m): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Let the saint among first cast the stone on her. To those who are casting blame on her, I wish though kno we ar diff human being and how wl handle things also differ let jus pray fo her she survive it and d hrt damages us not much. God help her, I was once a victim if not for family and frnd arnd today I would av bn forgotten.

8 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Olagbenga95(m): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2015
love is a game for the wise...cant blame her shes Depressed

6 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by morgang(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2015
LoL. This world is full of funny creatures. Funny characters.. Lwkmd die..make she kuku die kawai... The funniest thing is that, the guy might find it funny! I observed that from the second pics*

shasha kawai!

4 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by morgang(m): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2015
smsshola:
Let the saint among first cast the stone on her. To those who are casting blame on her, I wish though kno we ar diff human being and how wl handle things also differ let jus pray fo her she survive it and d hrt damages us not much. God help her, I was once a victim if not for family and frnd arnd today I would av bn forgotten.

Just because u were jilted by your spouse, the final resolution is to kill yourself right? well, thank God u survived it. But most of all.... You're another funny creature aswear..

There are no facts or basis to justify jilted relationship suicide!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by MRBrownJ: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

So so so stew PID of the girl and any guy who does the same because of a girl.. what kinda love is that.

Am sure the boy took her V.

the above in bold is NONSENSE!!!! why would you want him to be with her out of pity?!
this man should comfort her and make her understand that her actions were childish, very stoopid and certainly wont change a thing about how he feels. on top of the reasons why he dumped her sorry behind, he should add "foolish woman" to these reasons!

low self esteem kids of nowadays raised on BS!

8 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Love is indeed blind. If I must be shallow, that boy is not even worth holding breath for imo. She needs to toughen up if she intends to make it to 21. Plenty of heartbreak where that one came from grin

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by boss1310(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2015
in the boy's head the song playing is"feeling the n..ga"by D Banj.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Akkord4gov: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
YourMain:
Hahahaha. See life.

Yesterday,it was a psychopath man,now a girl of just 18.These kind news we wake to read everyday isnt just encouraging.Am scared to love oooo grin

I sent u a pm,yet to receive a reply from u...
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2015
haba! 18 yrs ke
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
i know say if nah u e happen to na pestle u go dey break the guy head cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.