Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20741 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ho Ho Ho Badiah.... Thank you for your blunt and encouraging words...you see if it were only the racist void of color man pissing me off, "i cant be bothered". Just trying to recover from hearing a lot of bullshit.
well dayummmmmm who pissing off our lil israelite sister. care to share ?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr President:

Very filling combo, especially when the meat is well spiced and the masara is a bit hot.

my mouf don dey water sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
very dodgy combination but i guess if it works for you lol smdh grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ho Ho Ho Badiah.... Thank you for your blunt and encouraging words...you see if it were only the racist void of color man pissing me off, "i cant be bothered". Just trying to recover from hearing a lot of bullshit.
hahaha Nigerians dont give a damn about racism ma.... We can be discriminated, and still yet we will still live our normal lives. We are not like other black folks, we are strong, we take discrimination as insult and then we move on. Dats Nigerian spirit mam
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: hahaha Nigerians dont give a damn about racist ma.... We can be discriminated, and still yet we will still live our normal lives. We are not like other black folks, we are strong, we take discrimination as insult and then we move on. Dats Nigerian spirit mam

Exactly my point here. Racism doesnt move me. It instead wakes up the naughty in me. Always tempted to make a racist cry.Almost did it once but I wasn't feeling it later on. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Exactly my point here. Racism doesnt move me. It instead wakes up the naughty in me. Always tempted to make a racist cry.Almost did it once but I wasn't feeling it later on. cool cool cool
I like the spirit in u.... Trust Nigerians, we have bad mouth too, anybody wey curse u, u curse am back........

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN:
I like the spirit in u.... Trust Nigerians, we have bad mouth too, anybody wey curse u, u curse am back........

I'm flattered. Thank you.
Our bad mouth ehn!! Only God knows.

People Oh! We should sign petition and the title is:

"Prophet Obadiah should better teach us more if he knows what is good for Himself"----Who's with me? tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I'm flattered. Thank you.
Our bad mouth ehn!! Only God knows.

People Oh! We should sign petition and the title is:

"Prophet Obadiah should better teach us more if he knows what is good for Himself"----Who's with me? tongue tongue grin
am always with you my lady. Hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: am always with you my lady. Hehehe grin grin grin

Good let me now create the link on change.org cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: am always with you my lady. Hehehe grin grin grin

You people think say I dey play

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obd-wetin-we-do-you-na/
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You people think say I dey play

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obd-wetin-we-do-you-na/
hahaha lwkmd here oo

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

It has been settled. But just know that i will no longer waste spend my time on NL flirting with old men under the guise of trying to learn the bible like a mumu good student. tongue tongue

No longer angry. Just wanna fight you now for not wanting to help us with Revelations. angry angry

JEEEZZZ!! I have been having akwardiciliscious dreams...if I explain it sef, you will leave your lappy and run to Syria to get a nuke for me by foot. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
we are not old men and nobody is telling you to flirt with anyone here. please keep it strictly professional. why do women think they have to flirt with men to get something ? you are supposed to be a holy woman now so you need to stop flirting to get stuff. and you already have five talents. go and multiply it. oh and i have thousands of posts and hundreds of threads if you are so impatient. thats a tonne of information. everything you need is in there grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Did you read it to digest it? OR you just read it in simple terms? Because I am not the one thinking that way. I am as professional as can be cool cool
thats not what your post said.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: we are not old men and nobody is telling you to flirt with anyone here. please keep it strictly professional. [b]why do women think they have to flirt with men to get something ? you are supposed to be a holy woman now so you need to stop flirting to get stuff. and you already have five talents. go and multiply it. oh and i have thousands of posts and hundreds of threads if you are so impatient. thats a tonne of information. everything you need is in there grin
lol hahahaha Obadiah pls dont kill me.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: lol hahahaha Obadiah pls dont kill me.
abi i lie ? lmao
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: abi i lie ? lmao
not atall sire
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

thats what someone accused me of. there was no nicer way to put it.
someone accused you off doing that ? really ? who ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

loooooooool. but seriously there was no nicer way to put. this made me angry sunday. i almost cried or did rather. thats y i refused to explain it initially. its stikl annoyig nd im tryin to forget.
oh striktylmi said that to you ? dayummmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

dont worry about it. i dont wanna talk about itanymore or think about it, brings bad memories. thanks anyway smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

it is well.

please how can u recoginize Gods voice and particular manner of talking with you?
what if u ask for another manner.??
how to recognize Gods voice ? well he speaks to you through dreams sometimes. sometimes when you are reading scriptures he gives you a deeper understanding of what you are reading. sometimes he guides your movement to places.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: how to recognize Gods voice ? well he speaks to you through dreams sometimes. sometimes when you are reading scriptures he gives you a deeper understanding of what you are reading. sometimes he guides your movement to places.

what if you get dreams that you cant understand. is there anyway to beg God to change the dream message??

Also, what I really do mean is what if you try to tell God to quit sending you mssgs thru dreams bcuz they class with the mind, subconscious and conscious and it will be difficult to know which one is from God and which one isnt..?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

what if you get dreams that you cant understand. is there anyway to beg God to change the dream message??
well if you remember what the dream is about you can bring it to the forum. people willing be willing to take a look at it for you. MEILYN had a dream which was easy to explain, so maybe yours will be easy too. do you have it here now ?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: well if you remember what the dream is about you can bring it to the forum. people willing be willing to take a look at it for you. MEILYN had a dream which was easy to explain, so maybe yours will be easy too. do you have it here now ?

Well there are a lot actually.

i saw my bro trying to enroll in the army. i tried to stop him by following him but it was too late. In a funny way, he was already wearing the uniform in the car there was a woman taking him to the base. i followed but when she noticed i was there and i complained that i was hungry, she turned back to drop me to get food. funny enough she was behaving like she was waiting for me. my bro was still in the car but he refused o comeout. honest, it was like he was turning dark (and hes really light)

i and a group of people were hiding in a run down stadium. it was like we were trying to protect ourselfs. we had few clothes, we had little food and it was like there was a war going on. the men went out to go and fight and the women were told to stay behiND and cook. i remeber someone saying that they may not make it. in another place i saw a man who tried to block a woman and her daughter from running away from that area. like there were hostages. but they killed him or rather he killed himself with a bomb or a land mine.

there was a tornado at winnipeg. my mum and my bro were in the living room, and we all had to lie down for it to pass. it was like a practice tornado, it was mild but when it came out of the house it was dangerous. it was passing through my house and there was a man contolling the tornado, following it. he wore like a brown uniform.

i saw all of us mosthigh ishi goshen tgirl meilyn and u nd ur family in an unpainted house. there were already people there. it was like a large house. at one corner i saw ishi was laughing wiv goshen nd d rest of us were in a circle. everyone was active but i was the only passive one. when ishi nd goshen came, she was still laffin nd all of us joined apart from me. i thinked i walked away. Sorry for using names. in the dream all i saw were bodies, with representatives which my dream told me the represent you all.

i was angry avec mon pere in my dream and it was like there was a camp fire in the woods and so i hung mon pere upside down...like i wanted to kill him. but my brother condemned me that why on earth would i want to do this and i felt bad. so i released him. but he was already weak.

Oh and before i forget, one of the times i tried to kill myself, i asked a friend what will happen if you take a particular thing. she said the person will die immediately. I was sad and scared and begged God not to take me to hell fire and i couldnt concentrate that morning. I didnt know when i somewhat slept off and i saw the most confusing thing ever. I saw angels dancing and there were singing a song which goes "PAul and silas prayed and sang, God forgave them, God is going to forgive you" I saw myself dancing also."

this is all i can remember.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
double post
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Well there are a lot actually.

i saw my bro trying to enroll in the army. i tried to stop him by following him but it was too late. In a funny way, he was already wearing the uniform in the car there was a woman taking him to the base. i followed but when she noticed i was there and i complained that i was hungry, she turned back to drop me to get food. funny enough she was behaving like she was waiting for me. my bro was still in the car but he refused o comeout. honest, it was like he was turning dark (and hes really light)

i and a group of people were hiding in a run down stadium. it was like we were trying to protect ourselfs. we had few clothes, we had little food and it was like there was a war going on. the men went out to go and fight and the women were told to stay behiND and cook. i remeber someone saying that they may not make it. in another place i saw a man who tried to block a woman and her daughter from running away from that area. like there were hostages. but they killed him or rather he killed himself with a bomb or a land mine.

there was a tornado at winnipeg. my mum and my bro were in the living room, and we all had to lie down for it to pass. it was like a practice tornado, it was mild but when it came out of the house it was dangerous. it was passing through my house and there was a man contolling the tornado, following it. he wore like a brown uniform.

i saw all of us mosthigh ishi goshen tgirl meilyn and u nd ur family in an unpainted house. there were already people there. it was like a large house. at one corner i saw ishi was laughing wiv goshen nd d rest of us were in a circle. everyone was active but i was the only passive one. when ishi nd goshen came, she was still laffin nd all of us joined apart from me. i thinked i walked away. Sorry for using names. in the dream all i saw were bodies, with representatives which my dream told me the represent you all.

i was angry avec mon pere in my dream and it was like there was a camp fire in the woods and so i hung mon pere upside down...like i wanted to kill him. but my brother condemned me that why on earth would i want to do this and i felt bad. so i released him. but he was already weak.

Oh and before i forget, one of the times i tried to kill myself, i asked a friend what will happen if you take a particular thing. she said the person will die immediately. I was sad and scared and begged God not to take me to hell fire and i couldnt concentrate that morning. I didnt know when i somewhat slept off and i saw the most confusing thing ever. I saw angels dancing and there were singing a song which goes "PAul and silas prayed and sang, God forgave them, God is going to forgive you" I saw myself dancing also."

this is all i can remember.
well from what i can gather from this, the war will reach canada and your brother aint finna make it but you are going to. and thats the summary of all your dream undecided
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: well from what i can gather from this, the war will reach canada and your brother aint finna make it but you are going to. and thats the summary of all your dream undecided

amazing how you summarized all the dreams i had a completely different times into one. i should hAve numbered sire.

this is the most painful interpretation ive ever had in mylife.

#truestory

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.