Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20673 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: besides this conversation ? nothing. getting my nairaland on. sounds like one heck of a time you are having. reading and some drink. dayummmm

grin grin grin grin grin
Not a funny thing I tell you, this thing is a slow mocker... embarassed grin grin grin Knocking me out waltz+ salsa style embarassed cool cool
loool... engage in something na.. its neva to late to do anything wink grin

Loool....the 'reading' is about to pack its bags sef cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 3:41am On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOOOL... and you will teach e how to drink also?? grin grin grin grin grin

I shall speak the word after the tutorials OGA SAH! cool cool cool cool cool

@ my signature, have you ever being in any of the situation?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2013
mcfynest:

@ my signature, have you ever being in any of the situation?

Contless times mehn cool cool cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 4:05am On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Contless times mehn cool cool cool

hmmmm, k. then get some strong drink....all will be well
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 05, 2013
mcfynest:

hmmmm, k. then get some strong drink....all will be well

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: stop being a scoffer would be a good start you belligerent stiff necked reprobate grin grin

Pastor Pastor!! Pastor!!! they are saying they want to postpose the attach, they want to tmake a deal. Did the lord change his mind? The prophesy was that the nuke will be here shortly, now the heathen are making deals, even though we are prepared?

No way they must drop the nuke this weekend or else??

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2013
pet_saint:

Pastor Pastor!! Pastor!!! they are saying they want to postpose the attach, they want to tmake a deal. Did the lord change his mind? The prophesy was that the nuke will be here shortly, now the heathen are making deals, even though we are prepared?

No way they must drop the nuke this weekend or else??
its all a game of chess. keep watching my friend.

isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: its all a game of chess. keep watching my friend.

isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap

Top of the morning to you Sire.smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Obadiah, tomorrow is sept 11.......

this thing can go down september 11th. this is a special day for destruction in the satanic calendar
revelation 9 (september) vs 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.<<<< APPOLYON IS GREEK FOR DESTRUCTION. ABADDON IS HEBREW FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU THINK SEPTEMBER 11TH WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1425725/obama-wins-backing-key-congressmen/2

I wont accept further twisting and snailish BS eating it own vomit.

If you want to twist the 'it can', note the red part, tomorrow is special and day of destruction....therefore you are bringing certainty to it. If not, you wouldn't have back it up with bible and claim it is fixed in the satanic calender.

I wont say you wrong for now.......... #let the countdown start. Meet ya on 12th
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

Top of the morning to you Sire.smiley
whats good Chief. Trust all is well with you wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah, tomorrow is sept 11.......

If you want to twist the 'it can', note the red part, tomorrow is special and day of destruction....therefore you are bringing certainty to it. If not, you wouldn't have back it up with bible and claim it is fixed in the satanic calender.

I wont say you wrong for now.......... #let the countdown start. Meet ya on 12th
all a game of chess. prophesy would be fulfilled and you, sir, will be destroyed. you have a few days left on this planet. better write ya will http://news.yahoo.com/-kerry-vows-%E2%80%98unbelievably-small%E2%80%99-strike-on-syria--150302777.html

http://news.yahoo.com/ground-obama-must-cover-syria-address-071606935--politics.html
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=FOLYKAZE][/quote]countdown to what ? can you be clear as to what you are counting down to
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: all a game of chess. prophesy would be fulfilled and you, sir, will be destroyed. you have a few days left on this planet. better write ya will http://news.yahoo.com/-kerry-vows-%E2%80%98unbelievably-small%E2%80%99-strike-on-syria--150302777.html

http://news.yahoo.com/ground-obama-must-cover-syria-address-071606935--politics.html
looooool, hahahahaha.....Folykaze has no property bro. What will he write in the will?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: whats good Chief. Trust all is well with you wink

All is well Sire. smiley

How is your endzzz?

We give thanks.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: looooool, hahahahaha.....Folykaze has no property bro. What will he write in the will?
he can will his collection of agbadas and his keke napep to his four children cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

All is well Sire. smiley

How is your endzzz?

We give thanks.
same ol same ol Sire. in the ark while waiting for this flood of destruction to erase the earth. my endz dey Chief. Thanks always to the almighty wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah, tomorrow is sept 11.......

You scoffed to the very end.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2013
I see Purple wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: same ol same ol Sire. in the ark while waiting for this flood of destruction to erase the earth. my endz dey Chief. Thanks always to the almighty wink

Just Chilling and waiting. Who will make the false move and who will checkmate.

Epic battle between the American Eagle and the Russian Bear...so far the Russian bear has made the better moves.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: its all a game of chess. keep watching my friend.

Can we now catalog the destruction of damascus as one of the signs of the end time. What happened to Jonah and Nineveh What if God decides forgive the house of benhadad. bros more questions
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
REGARDING GENESIS CHAPTER 3 ONWARDS. i know i have come up with several false statements regarding why i cannot do it. which you would say are lies but technically are not lies. what is the definition of a liar ?

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. <<< thats the definition of what a liar is. so making false statements is not a lie. its just false statements. this is one of those misappropriated words

[b]anyway so back to the point, i have come up with many false statements to deter going past genesis chapter 2 including i need tithes, i am going to write a book about it, i need payments to breakdown chapters cuz of whatever reasons i gave. they are all false statements. i guess i was looking for a soft way to say 'NO' without offending anyone. now genesis 1 and 2 are chapters that do not reveal any serious secrets about the diabolical nature of this world but once you go past chapter 2 onwards, every satanic organization and the intricate workings of the demonic control of this world is built on genesis 3 onwards till chapter 11. those chapters are on a need to know basis. man is not supposed to break down those chapters to you. the understanding of those chapters would be added unto you if the lord feels you are worthy. it is like the parable of the talents. you can multiply your talents to include those chapters but YOU HAVE TO MULTIPLY IT YOURSELF not have other people hand it to you. breaking down those chapters would be revealing the secrets of the powers of darkness of this world. I dont think it is my place to do that. so if i have come across as standoffish or cagey or dodgy when probed for chapters that go past genesis 2, i hope you are not offended. i will give you a tiny taster of what i am talking about. FREEMASONRY is a huge illuminati organization. the password to the organization is TUBAL-CAIN. now i am not going to tell you what it means but here is it >>>

[/b]

genesis 4 vs 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. http://freemasonrywatch.org/tubalcain.html
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr President:

Just Chilling and waiting. Who will make the false move and who will checkmate.

Epic battle between the American Eagle and the Russian Bear...so far the Russian bear has made the better moves.
lol these moves arent been made by the russian bear or the american eagle sire. it does look like it on the surface.>>> isaiah 13 vs 4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. <<<< the lord of host muster the hosts of the battle. nothing to do with man. man has played his part. mans part was to use the frog like spirit of devils to deceive and anger the nations ( rev 16 ) cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
pet_saint:

Can we now catalog the destruction of damascus as one of the signs of the end time. What happened to Jonah and Nineveh What if God decides forgive the house of benhadad. bros more questions

isaiah 55 vs 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. wink

isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: REGARDING GENESIS CHAPTER 3 ONWARDS. i know i have come up with several false statements regarding why i cannot do it. which you would say are lies but technically are not lies. what is the definition of a liar ?

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. <<< thats the definition of what a liar is. so making false statements is not a lie. its just false statements. this is one of those misappropriated words

[b]anyway so back to the point, i have come up with many false statements to deter going past genesis chapter 2 including i need tithes, i am going to write a book about it, i need payments to breakdown chapters cuz of whatever reasons i gave. they are all false statements. i guess i was looking for a soft way to say 'NO' without offending anyone. now genesis 1 and 2 are chapters that do not reveal any serious secrets about the diabolical nature of this world but once you go past chapter 2 onwards, every satanic organization and the intricate workings of the demonic control of this world is built on genesis 3 onwards till chapter 11. those chapters are on a need to know basis. man is not supposed to break down those chapters to you. the understanding of those chapters would be added unto you if the lord feels you are worthy. it is like the parable of the talents. you can multiply your talents to include those chapters but YOU HAVE TO MULTIPLY IT YOURSELF not have other people hand it to you. breaking down those chapters would be revealing the secrets of the powers of darkness of this world. I dont think it is my place to do that. so if i have come across as standoffish or cagey or dodgy when probed for chapters that go past genesis 2, i hope you are not offended. i will give you a tiny taster of what i am talking about. FREEMASONRY is a huge illuminati organization. the password to the organization is TUBAL-CAIN. now i am not going to tell you what it means but here is it >>>

[/b]

genesis 4 vs 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. http://freemasonrywatch.org/tubalcain.html

Please endeavor to clap for yourself....slowly.....like this dude right here >>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Please endeavor to clap for yourself....slowly.....like this dude right here >>>>>>>>>>>
grin grin why ? lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

grin grin

Wassup TPB.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin

Wassup TPB.

Mosthigh long time. How have you been lately?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin

Wassup TPB.
i wish she would tell me why i need to clap for myself. i detect a strong hint of sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: i wish she would tell me why i need to clap for myself. i detect a strong hint of sarcasm grin

The sister got jokes Sire. smiley

She tryin to wind you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.