Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20742 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Mosthigh long time. How have you been lately?

I dey kampe oo.

How is your endzz over there.

Hope your keeping warm. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin why ? lol

obadiah777: REGARDING GENESIS CHAPTER 3 ONWARDS. i know i have come up with [size=17pt]several false statements[/size] regarding why i cannot do it. which you would say are lies but technically are not lies. what is the definition of a liar ?

1 JOHN 2 VS 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. <<< thats the definition of what a liar is. so making false statements is not a lie. its just false statements. this is one of those misappropriated words

[b]anyway so back to the point, i have come up with [size=17pt]many false statements[/size] to deter going past genesis chapter 2 including i need tithes, i am going to write a book about it, i need payments to breakdown chapters cuz of whatever reasons i gave. they are [size=17pt]all false statements[/size]. i guess i was looking for [size=17pt]a soft way to say 'NO' without offending anyone[/size]. now genesis 1 and 2 are chapters that do not reveal any serious secrets about the diabolical nature of this world but once you go past chapter 2 onwards, every satanic organization and the intricate workings of the demonic control of this world is built on genesis 3 onwards till chapter 11. those chapters are on a need to know basis. man is not supposed to break down those chapters to you. the understanding of those chapters would be added unto you if the lord feels you are worthy. it is like the parable of the talents. you can multiply your talents to include those chapters but YOU HAVE TO MULTIPLY IT YOURSELF not have other people hand it to you. breaking down those chapters would be revealing the secrets of the powers of darkness of this world. I dont think it is my place to do that. so if i have come across as standoffish or cagey or dodgy when probed for chapters that go past genesis 2, i hope you are not offended. i will give you a tiny taster of what i am talking about. FREEMASONRY is a huge illuminati organization. the password to the organization is TUBAL-CAIN. now i am not going to tell you what it means but here is it >>>

[/b]

genesis 4 vs 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. http://freemasonrywatch.org/tubalcain.html

I dont think anyone would have been offended if you had explained this earlier. But we get the point. Yeah, one more thing, does that mean we cannot ask if we get stuck [size=30pt]OR[/size]

obadiah777: the understanding of those chapters would be added unto you if the lord feels you are worthy. it is like the parable of the talents. you can multiply your talents to include those chapters but YOU HAVE TO MULTIPLY IT YOURSELF not have other people hand it to you.

lemme vamoose before i get shot again angry
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

The sister got jokes Sire. smiley

She tryin to wind you up.
lol yeah you right. i know she not trying to actually let me broadcast on a public forum who serpent of chapter 3 really is. CIA dey watch this site now grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

I dey kampe oo.

How is your endzz over there.

Hope your keeping warm. smiley

Its getting cold now. Like 9 degrees.

My end is lovely. Just managing classes and a racist teacher.

I am trying my best. Even stole your tips on Vitamin D supplements grin. Don't wanna suffer another round of depression like last time.

Hope your "biogas" Business is turning out great (saw the updates lipsrsealed )
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
cool cool
obadiah777: i wish she would tell me why i need to clap for myself. i detect a strong hint of sarcasm
grin
cool cool

You truly are a "SENSEI" cool cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I dont think anyone would have been offended if you had explained this earlier. But we get the point. Yeah, one more thing, does that mean we cannot ask if we get stuck [size=30pt]OR[/size]

lemme vamoose before i get shot again angry
aint nobody shooting you. you are bullet proof grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: cool cool cool cool

You truly are a "SENSEI" cool cool
sensei ? a person born before another ? tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: sensei ? a person born before another ? tongue

Twisting of words here. What I mean is that you can truly sense things
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Its getting cold now. Like 9 degrees.

My end is lovely. Just managing classes and a racist teacher.

I am trying my best. Even stole your tips on Vitamin D supplements grin. Don't wanna suffer another round of depression like last time.

Hope your "biogas" Business is turning out great (saw the updates lipsrsealed )

Thats good stuff.

Remind your teacher that menalin makes for a more balanced individual. smiley

Notin do you at all.smiley

Yeah cant wait to get the knowlede transfer regarding biogass
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: aint nobody shooting you. you are bullet proof grin grin

Thats what I thought until I got shot with this dude here

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Twisting of words here. What I mean is that you can truly sense things
oh ok. well I am illuminated grin wink JUST KIDDING
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: aint nobody shooting you. you are bullet proof grin grin

TPB is a sport. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Is that an air rifle?

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

you took 9 bullets and lived ? we need to change ya name to TFC. TinyFiddyCent tongue we thank God for you
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

TPB is a sport. smiley

lol yeah. that and a bag of chips cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

Is that an air rifle?

grin
is it possible to be interested in what is shioting your assssss??
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: lol yeah. that and a bag of chips cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: you took 9 bullets and lived ? we need to change ya name to TFC. TinyFiddyCent tongue we thank God for you

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
You all got jokes mehn.....
Obadiah
Mosthigh
TPB
Mr President- i see u
i greet u all.

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: You all got jokes mehn.....
Obadiah
Mosthigh
TPB
Mr President- i see u
i greet u all.

meilyn, how are ya?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=TinyPurpleBaby][/quote] grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=TinyPurpleBaby][/quote] grin grin grin is that you or are you plagiarizing pics as usual grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

TPB is a sport. smiley

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: You all got jokes mehn.....
Obadiah
Mosthigh
TPB
Mr President- i see u
i greet u all.
Emperor MEILYN we troway salute wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin is that you or are you plagiarizing pics as usual grin

The latter cool because I learnt from the master. (Obadiah777)
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

meilyn, how are ya?
Am all good mam......

Obadiah was scarce yesterday, dis place was boring mehn.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: Emperor MEILYN we troway salute wink
lol, Emperor? Hahaha lwkmd

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

The latter cool because I learnt from the master. (Obadiah777)
ermm the master plagiarizer would be OLAADEGBU www.nairaland.com/attachments/1298895_images_jpg7fdc1a630c238af0815181f9faa190f5

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats good stuff.

Remind your teacher that menalin makes for a more balanced individual. smiley

Notin do you at all.smiley

Yeah cant wait to get the knowlede transfer regarding biogass

ive got other things in mind for the dude. aint nobody got time to explain to pasties about the original hueman. cool

wish you unlimited success in this. it sounds rewarding.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN:
Am all good mam......

Yesterday was a rough day sire. Had to go make some dollars. Caesar all over me like a rash. he wanted his pound of flesh embarassed
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN:
Am all good mam......

everybody was scarce yersterday. wonder why......

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.