Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Do You Agree That Over 90 % Of "No Sex Befor Marriage" Are LIES ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree That Over 90 % Of "No Sex Befor Marriage" Are LIES ? (626 Views)

Test Run Ur Fiance/fiancee In Bed Befor Marriage: Cool Or Not Cool? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree That Over 90 % Of "No Sex Befor Marriage" Are LIES ? by nlmonpoint(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
This fast increase in the use of the phrase "No sex b4 Marriage" is common among the ladies(disflowered ones for that matter!!! The reason I strongly believe they are lies is that the same lady in question who suddenly turns "holy" still do have regular banging. What's your take on this topic? My fellow cute guys and "holy" ladies, let's go!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Remember As Husband/ Father... / 5 Ways To Be A Sexier & More Confident / A Quick Way A Wife Can Kill The Romance In A Young Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.