Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Quick Way A Wife Can Kill The Romance In A Young Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick Way A Wife Can Kill The Romance In A Young Marriage (625 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Way A Wife Can Kill The Romance In A Young Marriage by consummateworld(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Weddings oh weddings! I love weddings, especially the quickly accompanying honeymoon romance. I love the wedding night excitement and the beautiful love tonic that stimulate the couple in the early days of marriage life.
Seeing how quickly the fun, spark and romance in many a young marriages dies off, I decided to carry out a research of my own to study the causes of early marriage cracks. Today's post is one of the findings I made from my research.It has been said repeatedly, especially here in Africa, that a lady who doesn't know how to cook is heading for a hell of a marriage life. Also, it might interest you to know that being a good student of mama's kitchen ain't completely a way out of that hell; in fact scoring an A from mum's school might actually be a snare of some sort.
Okay let me explain!

http://royaltycosmos..com/2013/11/a-quick-way-wife-can-kill-romance-in_26.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Here Is How To Pamper Your Man / . / Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.