Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are (1662 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / What Has Love Done To U And D Way U Feel It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
As humans, we all are different in somany ways. Tall, short, slim, chubby, dark skinned, light skinned, name it!

I know how difficult it can be to look in the mirror and be genuinely happy with what you see in front of you. I don’t know alot of people that looks at themselves and thinks "yeah I’m bloody gorgeous". . . . . . .Truth is we often look for flaws within ourselves. Flaws that a lot of other people don’t even notice.

Think about it when you see your friend do you see all their flaws? NO, you think they’re beautiful and you love them because they’re your friend. That’s how they also see you, and if you have friends that constantly put you down, then you might need to change the circle of friends you associate with. Your looks do not in anyway define you, it is your personality. Your looks won’t get you your dream job but your brains surely will. So don’t get too hung up about the way you look because it doesn’t really matter how people see you, what matters is the person behind your outward appearance. .. .. .. .. .. ..Afteral a pretty face+an ugly personality=still very ugly person!

Today I want you to look in the mirror and point out ONE thing that you like about yourself, and when you’ve found that thing walk away from the mirror, leave that mirror on a positive note. KEEP SMILING. Love Yourself for YOU.

A successful relationship doesn't hinge only on what you do for for them... it's what you learn about *yourself* and how you apply it back to the relationship *with* them that counts.

.......::::|#mariah|::::.......

2 Likes

Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Splendid!

I appreciate this write up but what the essence?
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Crown Prince: Splendid!

I appreciate this write up but what the essence?
today a frnd was just teling me she wished she was like a lady thats passed us on d road on our way back from church nd this came to my mind.i appreciate myself just d way i A̶̲̥̅♏.i told my frnd to do same nd i want everybody to also do same.its d best
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by sparko1(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2013
I may not be hot or whatever, i love me just the way i am. Great advice for the day.
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by honeydion(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
mz mariah: As humans, we all are different in somany ways. Tall, short, slim, chubby, dark skinned, light skinned, name it!

I know how difficult it can be to look in the mirror and be genuinely happy with what you see in front of you. I don’t know alot of people that looks at themselves and thinks "yeah I’m bloody gorgeous". . . . . . .Truth is we often look for flaws within ourselves. Flaws that a lot of other people don’t even notice.

Think about it when you see your friend do you see all their flaws? NO, you think they’re beautiful and you love them because they’re your friend. That’s how they also see you, and if you have friends that constantly put you down, then you might need to change the circle of friends you associate with. Your looks do not in anyway define you, it is your personality. Your looks won’t get you your dream job but your brains surely will. So don’t get too hung up about the way you look because it doesn’t really matter how people see you, what matters is the person behind your outward appearance. .. .. .. .. .. ..Afteral a pretty face+an ugly personality=still very ugly person!

Today I want you to look in the mirror and point out ONE thing that you like about yourself, and when you’ve found that thing walk away from the mirror, leave that mirror on a positive note. KEEP SMILING. Love Yourself for YOU.

A successful relationship doesn't hinge only on what you do for for them... it's what you learn about *yourself* and how you apply it back to the relationship *with* them that counts.

.......::::|#mariah|::::.......
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
hate the way i am jor,
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Pelummy(f): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Denizsmart: hate the way i am jor,
make i see ur pix
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by GboyegaD(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2013
I love myself the way I am very much. Each time I look into the mirror daily, I smile particularly now, that I am trying to change my facial looks. I have had some funny friends who have tried to make fun of my stature but I know how to handle such people because I have learnt to handle jealous people who due to their insecurities try to pull people down.
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Denizsmart: hate the way i am jor,
lol. You should not hate the way you are. It is god who created you just the way you are. He knows you are better that way,that is why he created u. Love your self that way. You are the best
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Nansense.

If u dnt like the way u are, it's just the begining of hypertension because u can't change it anyways
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by pasqal09: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Nansense.

If u dnt like the way u are, it's just the begining of hypertension because u can't change it anyways
That's not true, It can be changed, all u need is just surgery
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Mikocake(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2013
What's the diff btw ugly and beautiful cos no skeleton is pretty..Flesh is over-rated cos we are talking about sand and water here..I don't know after life shaa cos I haven't been there. cheesy
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2013
pasqal09:
That's not true, It can be changed, all u need is just surgery
surgery? Well,I believe we are all beautiful in our own different ways,that's why God created us just the way we are. You are beautiful as you are.
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mzmariah come and have ur charger here
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by 190: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
who resurrected this topic angry
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11: Mzmariah come and have ur charger here
shocked shocked shocked

This boy eh, chai grin
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
190: who resurrected this topic angry
Its dre o sad
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by 190: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Its dre o sad

is he flirting with u or smtin undecided
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by dre11(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: shocked shocked shocked

This boy eh, chai grin

ehe
u think say i no find way to roll along
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11: Lol
Please let's go back to where I requested for the charger.
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

is he flirting with u or smtin undecided
Nope. dre is just a trouble maker grin

I requested for something in his thread and he came to my thread to give it go me cheesy
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

ehe
u think say i no find way to roll along
Lol. oya abeg let's go back. must you shoiw me how troublesome you are? tongue
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by 190: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Nope. dre is just a trouble maker grin

I requested for something in his thread and he came to my thread to give it go me cheesy

What were u requesting for that i cant give to u undecided
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

What were u requesting for that i cant give to u undecided
Lolzzzz. Dre's charger cheesy
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by 190theclown: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Lolzzzz. Dre's charger cheesy

And what do u neeed dre's charger for wen ive got all the chargers you need angry
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
190theclown:

And what do u neeed dre's charger for wen ive got all the chargers you need angry
cheesy grin grin
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by dre11(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Please let's go back to where I requested for the charger.

i won't unless u have alternativeangry
Re: Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

i won't unless u have alternativeangry
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOURS Climax. / Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate / Some Girls And There Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.