Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? (26279 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: animals in human skins. may u guys rot in hell.nyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who is hitting ur g-spõt thru d butt for u to be screaming like dat, huh Sowie, endure d hitting, it rock ok?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Candii Vs Cam

Funny

Look at Candii Looking Like Aaliyah's Eyebrow in her Display Pic

I remember when i was fuqqing wit Candii Cam Called me a Bully

Now whose the Bully Fam?

He's Back cool cool
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: jeez shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where have u been

What Up

masonkz:

He's Back cool cool

Just a Short Visit My Nigerian Warrior Friend

Tell the Children of the Future Royal Said What's Up
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Candii Vs Cam

Funny

Look at Candii Looking Like Aaliyah's Eyebrow in her Display Pic

I remember when i was fuqqing wit Candii Cam Called me a Bully

Now whose the Bully Fam?

Lool
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2013
One in a Million up in this Biitch.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKbWF1jwMhE
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2013
What that Thang Smell Like Mami....

The Same as i Left It? ....
wink
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
What that Thang Smell Like Mami....

The Same as i Left It? ....
wink

As if you haven't been coming on here as a guest. I see you.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2013
kandiikane:

As if you haven't been coming on here as a guest. I see you.

Lady when i am on Nairaland, You All Will Know.

I ain't see ya Funky Asss Gambian Lesbian-esque Font In Ages

How them London Gambian Biitches Taste Out There?

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:37am On Sep 12, 2013
You ain't see nothing cause tha Pretty Niqqah hasn't been on here

If it ain't written on Laura, it ain't me

Now what that Twatt Smell Liike Yo.

Shout out to My LGTB Gambian 4th World Community Yo....

Mad Love from the Gold Kid.

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2013
I've been busy. Work nights, sleep during the day so hardly have time to come on here.
I don't do Gambians. I have a thing for dreadlocked american studs.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
You ain't see nothing cause tha Pretty Niqqah hasn't been on here

If it ain't written on Laura, it ain't me

Now what that Twatt Smell Liike Yo.

Shout out to My LGTB Gambian 4th World Community Yo....

Mad Love from the Gold Kid.

Lol, it's lgbt, son!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:47am On Sep 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, it's lgbt, son!

My Fault

See that's proof I'm Not.........Nevermind.

kandiikane: I've been busy. Work nights, sleep during the day so hardly have time to come on here.
I don't do Gambians. I have a thing for dreadlocked american studs.

Dreadlocked American Studs?

You like my Homegurl Riquna Williams?

She just scored 51 points in a Wnba Game.....

Dyke biitch can ball and got a phat asss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjd7YWhATMs
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 4:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Kandii You Know I Love you Right?

Ya Filthy Gambian Lesbian Muslim Biitch
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2013
You're calling me filthy? Who is out there phucking rotten cheesy puccy?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2013
kandiikane: You're calling me filthy? Who is out there phucking rotten cheesy puccy?

I Love You

Am I'm Gonna Prove it, Because i am gonna Leave this as My Last Message on my Timeline {{{{{Ever}}}}
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Which timeline?

What's your instagram? I want to see your ducklips. Can't remember what they look like
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

What Up

Just a Short Visit My Nigerian Warrior Friend

Tell the Children of the Future Royal Said What's Up

HeHe. Where have you been? missed your hilarious posts.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2013
SMH.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Why you dey shake head?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2013
He wants attention.
Uyi baby, did u miss moi? :*:*:*:*
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Uyi weds 9ja hottest. Buhahahaha, I will be little bride #blushing
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
masonkz:

HeHe. Where have you been? missed your hilarious posts.

Hello My Good Friend, I have just been Trapped in the Gorgeous Scenery of Life, World Travels, Studies and Relation Drama Involving my Senegalese Queen

Life Is Beautiful

Hopefully you have been Enjoying this Beautiful World as Well.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
So I've been thinking a lot about homosexuality these past few hours.

Let's be clear: I do not detest homosexuality. I'm just indifferent to it.This might partly be due to the fact that I've never met a homosexual in real life.

That being said, the homosexuals on NL have done a good job so far in throwing more light on the issue and for that, I say a big kudos to y'all..

So these are the thoughts that have been going through my mind.

The general Christian belief is that we're all souls in containers. These containers are our physical bodies. So in a sense, these physical bodies are what associates us to any gender. In some cases, people can choose to change them if they do not feel comfortable in them.

In essence, what this would mean is that our real 'self/soul' has no gender.

According to Christianity, God is LOVE and a spirit. I could go further to say that love itself is spiritual, attraction between two souls. Is it possible that love goes just beyond our physical containers, beyond how we perceive each other, basically attraction between our 'real selves'?

Remember, GOD's ways are not our ways. wink

NB: I am an atheist and do not believe in the above bs. Just trying to instigate a conversation. wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
aManFromMars: So I've been thinking a lot about homosexuality these past few hours.

Let's be clear: I do not detest homosexuality. I'm just indifferent to it.This might partly be due to the fact that I've never met a homosexual in real life.

That being said, the homosexuals on NL have done a good job so far in throwing more light on the issue and for that, I say a big kudos to y'all..

The general Christian belief is that we're all souls in containers. These containers are our physical bodies. So in a sense, these physical bodies are what associates to any gender. In some cases, people can choose to change them if they do not feel comfortable in them.

According to Christianity, God is LOVE and a spirit. I could go further to say that love itself is spiritual, attraction between two souls. Is it possible that love goes just beyond our physical containers, beyond how we perceive each other, basically attraction between our 'real selves'?

NB: I am an atheist and do not believe in the above bs. Just trying to instigate a conversation. wink
God! I need a love button
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
aManFromMars: So I've been thinking a lot about homosexuality these past few hours.

The general Christian belief is that we're all souls in containers. These containers are our physical bodies. So in a sense, these physical bodies are what associates us to any gender. In some cases, people can choose to change them if they do not feel comfortable in them.

I do not copy!

I repeat, i do not copy!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Hello My Good Friend, I have just been Trapped in the Gorgeous Scenery of Life, World Travels, Studies and Relation Drama Involving my Senegalese Queen

Life Is Beautiful

Hopefully you have been Enjoying this Beautiful World as Well.

Sure I have, in my own little way.

Lol@relation drama involving my senegalese queen. grin
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

Sure I have, in my own little way.

Lol@relation drama involving my senegalese queen. grin

Yeah Man, African Queens have that Fire
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by TerryCarr(m): 4:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Kayydon007: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
get it right! there`s person and there`s also religion. christianity is a religion but the act of "Gay" or homosexual is an option for a christian, muslim, atheist, sikh, hindu paganism etc persons to chose. though in the world today some people say it is inherent. i have never seen a true born again christian that will say he HOMO. or gay. except he or she is deceiving them selves. this is just another thing the devil use in deceiving most people. me i love Virginal and i can't wait to get married to fulfil all righteousness. may god help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 2012 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.