Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) (19282 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Peoples Democratic Movement Unfolds Mission Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Soludo's supporters don't care how he gets on the ballot; even if Boko Haram Party was willing to put him on the ballot in November.

How dare an Hausa man (Atiku) gave Soludo a platform to realize his political ambition? I thought Hausas are Boko Haram terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
texaco1: but the issue here is , this pdm will really give apc a hell of a fight and we should remember these pdm guys are pdp members they can always switch back anytime , the end result will be that apc will not make any appreciable wins in the next elections
Nice Analysis, If people voted parties, Ngige wouldn't have become Senator. All that is needed is a comprehensive campaign to put the party logo and name all up in people's faces. APGA went into the IMO elections late and still won
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
End time things in Anambra! joining a party in less than 2 months? The party is not well recognized and accepted by the people? What kind of magic does he wanna perform?

Signs of End Time i tell ya! cry

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
meanwhile I think tomorrow is the deadline for submission of candidates by parties
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by baynix(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sai Ngige!!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Nice Analysis, If people voted parties, Ngige wouldn't have become Senator. All that is needed is a comprehensive campaign to put the party logo and name all up in people's faces. APGA went into the IMO elections late and still won
if the comments of people here is anything to take serious then one can conclude that most people in anambra really want soludo to be their governor

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by camelus: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
bloggernaija: Soludo has always been atiku's boy boy
@ Ops that's what has been hunting Prof Soludo in PDP since !
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by takedat(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Eledan: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
texaco1:
if the comments of people here is anything to take serious then once can conclude that most people in anambra really want soludo to be their governor

How many people here that mostly live outside Anambra will vote?
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
berem: End time things in Anambra! joining a party in less than 2 months? The party is not well recognized and accepted by the people? What kind of magic does he wanna perform?

I think Soludo should contest and lose than to be humiliated by Peter Obi and his cohorts. I believe the Anambra election should have been strictly between Ngige and Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan:

How many people here that mostly live outside Anambra will vote?
true talk wink
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
This unholy alliance has cost him the governorship already. Badluck is infectious, Atiku is serially unlucky, and Soludo has been baptized to serial contest and failure. Nigeria needs new faces, not some persons that forgot their check books in political cupboards alongside some skeletons.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Eledan: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
texaco1:
true talk wink

Na true nah!.... All we are doing here is what they call "academic exercise "... cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Arysexy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
This news really sweet me die. Soludo shud come out under any party and we anambrarians are ready to voye him. We need a charismartic leader lyk soludo in anambra nt all ds vultures with Godfathers.

SOLUDO 2014!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Billyonaire: This unholy alliance has cost him the governorship already. Badluck is infectious, Atiku is serially unlucky, and Soludo has been baptized to serial contest and failure. Nigeria needs new faces, not some persons that forgot their check books in political cupboards alongside some skeletons.
wetin dis one dey talk? you don high?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Arysexy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
berem: End time things in Anambra! joining a party in less than 2 months? The party is not well recognized and accepted by the people? What kind of magic does he wanna perform?

So is ur useless APC. We rada vote PDM with soludo into awka govt house dan APC.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Soludo has made the right move.he simply did what he had to do by moving to another party.you guys are aware of his disqualification by apga for flimpsy reasons and are now complaning because he decamped from apga,I wonder what you guys expect him to do.by the way I was one of those who was happy when soludo joined apga thinking he will get the apga ticket,now its clear dat was dirty politics by peter obi to scheme soludo out,but from all indications,peter obi showed his hands too early because soludo has enough time to join another party,and it seems he has done just that.I am not from anambra,but anambra needs someone like soludo who has a blueprint and program for development of the state.I believe if anambra gets it right,it will be to the benefit of the entire southeast.
Sunny_bobo: Wrong move by Soludo if true.

Source is suspect though.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Arysexy:

So is ur useless APC. We rada vote PDM with soludo into awka govt house dan APC.
You sef don high abi? Lol! grin

Up Ngige,

Up APC!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by takedat(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Billyonaire: This unholy alliance has cost him the governorship already. Badluck is infectious, Atiku is serially unlucky, and Soludo has been baptized to serial contest and failure. Nigeria needs new faces, not some persons that forgot their check books in political cupboards alongside some skeletons.
Always trying to force the bitter pills of arrant nonsense and misinformed opinions pulled out of your a$s down our throats. Has Soludo ever held an elective office before? Is he not a needed face in our political terrain, being a renowned technocrat? You are always comfortable with the plethora of inept and least-able candidates the PDP shoves down our throats. Nigerian political parties are 'mere vehicles' to power, if Soludo decides to join any political party, it is left for the electorates to decide if he is their preferred choice or not.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Anambra can vote soludo as governor irrespective of his party and will still vote Gej at 2015 polls,nothing new there.the election should just be free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think Soludo should let this one slide. It's obviously he's not gonna win with an unknown party when the election in just 2 months away. Peter Obi has done his worst and he will regret his actions.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
You are talking rubbish here.soludo is the one contesting for governor in anambra,not atiku. unholy alliance didn't stop ngige from winning the senatorial seat of his zone,neither will it prevent soludos victory if the election is free and fair.as much as I know you are a pdp supporter,you should never stoop so low to the level of apc supporters who never see anything bad in the numerous shameful and anti-democratic actions and conducts of their apc and its leaders.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by FreeGlobe(f): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Soludo should let this one slide. It's obviously he's not gonna win with an unknown party when the election in just 2 months away. Peter Obi has done his worst and he will regret his actions.
campaign starts officially this month so its not yet late. It depends on how much Soludo is willing to market himself with and I see Atiku and some people sponsoring him. The election at this moment is still very much open, what Soludo may lack in 'Party advantage' he has in name, just like APGA is popular but the candidate is not, Ngige with APC controversy and PDP torn over themselves

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by oneeast3: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2013
nnenna.1:

But why is this playing out so heavily in Anambra?

Is the state that important or strategic?

All Anambraians need is a capable and visionary leader and not all of this external god father bulls**t.

My vote remains with Soludo regardless of which party he joins.

Anambra is the most important and strategic state in the SE. GEJ needs it to capture SE in 2015.

We are all going to vote APGA..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Soludo is not a politician!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 12:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Something keeps telling me gej has a hand in this pdm stuff. I will never underestimate what mr fix it anenih can do. In the long run apc will be the ultimate loser ,with the kind of financial resources that will be available to pdm and pdp ,apc should forget the north and east and even in the south west they must buckle up and sit tight
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 02, 2013
texaco1: but the issue here is , this pdm will really give apc a hell of a fight and we should remember these pdm guys are pdp members they can always switch back anytime , the end result will be that apc will not make any appreciable wins in the next elections
lmao dude, ure barking up the wrong tree, your beef is not with APC.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 02, 2013
Soludo has one thing in mind and that is, f4uck Obi and Obiano. They tried to be smart but forgot there could be a spoiler. I will campaign for Soludo. In the SW, i will campaign and ensure funds are available for UPN and Fasheun.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2013
kingoflag: lmao dude, ure barking up the wrong tree, your beef is not with APC.
You will understand the game after 2015 polls .
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by killuminati(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: PDM is the new igbo party. cheesy cheesy
gringringrin

You badt gaan cry
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by dridowu: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Soludo the confused man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference / Appeal Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal / Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.