Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,126 members, 7,845,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) (19281 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Peoples Democratic Movement Unfolds Mission Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2013
dridowu: Soludo the confused man

On the contrary,soludo is not confused ,I believe he knows that this is his best chance to become the gov of anambra, he knows the people want him and that he is the candidate to beat ,all he is looking for is a party platform to use.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Austinodark(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2013
Eledan:

Election is just about two months away...yet the man is coming onboard with a new political party that is virtually non-existent at the moment in Anambra or anywhere whatsoever.

I don't know the miracle he will perform...without a well - grounded political machinery that is well oiled....all his alleged popularity and mass appeal will come to nothing.

The same people that ensured that he was denied the ticket both in PDP and APGA are still much interested in denying him the governorship on any platform he contest ..
Mimiko won d Governorship election with LP that was unknown in Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by omiobo: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Chai,Soludo why? You don fall my hand. PDM is still PDP. PDM will die whenever Gej reachs agreement with Atiku.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by mikeywise(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2013
texaco1: Something keeps telling me gej has a hand in this pdm stuff. I will never underestimate what mr fix it anenih can do. In the long run apc will be the ultimate loser ,with the kind of financial resources that will be available to pdm and pdp ,apc should forget the north and east and even in the south west they must buckle up and sit tight

Why are u so obsessed with APC? Stick to the topic, its about Soludo and PDM not APC.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
omiobo: Chai,Soludo why? You don fall my hand. PDM is still PDP. PDM will die whenever Gej reachs agreement with Atiku.
And you think if soludo becomes a key and important member in PDM he won't be compensated?this is politics ,soludo needs to be politically relevant and if PDM will guarantee him that ,why shouldn't he go for it and besides this PDM is not even a political party yet.
Don't ever believe that soludo doesn't know what he is doing,he is the one that meets these people and the one in the thick of it all he knows better than us

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by kb83(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
Hey guys make cul cash simply by visiting this Job site u re guaranteed a stable source of income http://MegaStoon.com/?share=15211
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2013
mikeywise:

Why are u so obsessed with APC? Stick to the topic, its about Soludo and PDM not APC.
Obsessed with APC?who no know go know
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by funshint(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
texaco1:
Obsessed with APC?who no know go know
Shutup U̶̲̥̅̊'re obsessed with APC; stick with the topic... Mr PDP #AntiAjimobi
N.B:- PDP will never win Oyo state; get dat!!!
And to those comparing Soludo with Ngige; U̶̲̥̅̊ really make me laff... Ngige and Soludo are not in thesame class politically. Ngige is a dogged politician unlike Soludo who has no political structure whatsoever. I like Soludo but sorry PDM can't help U̶̲̥̅̊; the only platform that would hv won him the governorship remains APGA any other party is sinking sand!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2013
funshint:
N.B:- PDP will never win Oyo state; get dat!!!
WE SHALL SEE
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by emiye(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Today is INEC's deadline for all candidates to be fielded by their parties.

So if at the end of today, Soludo is not fielded, no hope for him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by GENTLETEE(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Thats quite desperate!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by oboy3(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2013
This is good news,fucking more votes for ngige
ngige,warm up,you are the next governor of anambra state
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2013
So its APC, APGA, LP, PDM, PDP candidates....

Anywhere, some of us are aware that the winner would emerge in this order. grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by paulchucks: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2013
WHO IS COMPLAINING OF SOLUDO JOINING ANOTHER PARTY WE HERE ON NAIRALAND GAVE HIM THE ADVICE TO JOIN EVEN IF IT IS LOWEST PARTY ON THE LAND WE WILL FOLLOW HIM BECAUSE WE KNOW HE WILL WIN THEY ARE JUST ATTACKING HIM FOR NOTHING SAKE GO SOLUDO DONT MIND THAT PLEDGE YOU MADE WITH APGA TO STAY ON EVEN IF DENIED OF A CHANCE WE HEREBY CANCEL THAT PLEDGE AND WE GIVE YOU THE POWER AND RIGHT TO JOIN ANY PARTY TO SECURE THIS POPULAR DEMAND

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Giddyprance(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Eledan:

Election is just about two months away...yet the man is coming onboard with a new political party that is virtually non-existent at the moment in Anambra or anywhere whatsoever.

I don't know the miracle he will perform...without a well - grounded political machinery that is well oiled....all his alleged popularity and mass appeal will come to nothing.

The same people that ensured that he was denied the ticket both in PDP and APGA are still much interested in denying him the governorship on any platform he contest ..
from where dis 1 come sef...its nov 2014 na...haba
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by sirwilli(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2013
confuse man.... Sorry solo
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Noneroone(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Is that a registered political party ?
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Caseless: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2013
bloggernaija: Soludo has always been atiku's boy boy
of course, atiku brought soludo, dora, el rufai, ezekwesili, ribadu, etc into obj's govt. All d govnos, including those frm opposition were loyal to him. U cant undermine atiku's political might.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2013
PROF SOLUDO ALL THE WAY!! i dnt care if ur party name na BOKOHARAM,na u we know...Hit LIKE if i make sense

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by drnoel: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: PDM is the new igbo party. cheesy cheesy
Em! abeg, not with Atiku as their flag bearer. He can be anything else we won't mind but not their flag bearer, that would be the beginning of their failure. Its just like APC allowing Bihari to be their presidential aspirant. Once they make that mistake their failure starts from there. Nigerians now want young dynamic leaders at the helm who still know the frustrations of being young and not old worn out people who have comfortably relaxed into elderly age.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by drnoel: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2013
caseless: of course, atiku brought soludo, dora, el rufai, ezekwesili, ribadu, etc into obj's govt. All d govnos, including those frm opposition were loyal to him. U cant undermine atiku's political might.
Agreed but his might will start to twindle once he puts his name to contest as presidential candidate.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Ekans: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Ragolis Water: As long as he will win, then am happy to see a progressive folk becoming the governor of anambra. Either Soludo or Ngige.

Down with the useless Obi, Umeh and Jonathan.
.You are a true son of your father.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2013
FU<K PARTY!!!!! WHAT WE NEED IS A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE TO TURN ANAMBRA TO DUBAI-TAIWAN grin grin grin... SO I DONT CARE WHICH PARTY HA JOINS, IT IS TIME WE START EXPLORING THE OPTION OF INDEPENDENT CANDIDATURE.. my 2cents cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by PStacks(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Nigerian Brand of Politics shaaa! Ahn ahn! Even a man as polished and well read like Soludo is not left out of all these scheming and what have you.. Nawa ooo! O ga mehn!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by adavetee(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
I love Anambra politics eeheen! Its always interesting & full of suspense. OBJ,GEJ,TINUBU,OBI,& now ATIKU. Where is Fred Amata Or Kunle Afolayan, they should come up with one blockbuster action packed movie with the political situation in the state starting from 1999 till date. E go make sense scatter. Still following sha!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by mycoldsweat: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2013
This man have been tested what it takes to be in-charge in Nigerian polity and the bug of public office have beaten him, he now runs about like a man beaten by Bee on the head on a hot afternoon in search of public office. The question is, is there anything this man wont to become in private sector that he can't? He just want power, Human being.

http://eagleyereportconnect..com/2013/09/soludo-joins-atikus-party-on-time-to.html[/quote]
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by dridowu: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
texaco1:

On the contrary,soludo is not confused ,I believe he knows that this is his best chance to become the gov of anambra, he knows the people want him and that he is the candidate to beat ,all he is looking for is a party platform to use.
pls take ur time and read ds
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/soludo-joins-apga-declares-bid-for-anambra-guber/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambra-2014-soludo-vows-not-to-dump-apga/156411/
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by chucky234(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Soludo is becoming confused in his quest for political relevance.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Ikandah: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hope APGA won't regret later disqualifying him!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by texaco1: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why is everybody talking about soludo!no one is even talking about ngige or andy?this means some people in some quarters are not too comfortable seeing soludo name as a contesting candidate and they will do anything to stop him.
My question is why is everyone afraid of this guy?I think he poses a great threat to other candidates chances of winning at the polls.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by mikeapollo: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
When a couple of days ago I described Soludo as a desperate man and a disgrace to professionals (for a professor of his standing and a former CBN Governor), some people were attacking me.

I cant imagine how a CBN governor for 5 years in a cpuntry like Nigeria should be so desperate for political power.
I remember how he lobbied to be retained as CBN governor but failed, rushed to join a political thug like Uba for politics immediately after and then rigged or allowed himself to be rigged into the PDP primaries in 2008 before he was defeated at the polls.
Now joined APGA, from APGA to PDM again.....Haba. A whole professor with so much desperation?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by otokx(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Let him try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Casts Her Vote At The Lagos LG Election / Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu / Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.