Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? (730 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? by precybaby: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Imagine!a guy claims to love a gal,bt is @ d verge of loosing d r/ship just cos d gal didn't call.meanwhile,he puts up a lie of not having airtime...wat do u hav to say?
Re: Should A Guy Not Call The Girl He Loves Cos She Didn't Call Or Lack Of Airtime? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Did you sniff the air to know he lied about having air time?

Anyway, it's childish and immature not to call someone because she didn't call. I'm guessing the "players" involved here are young and cannot see beyond their relationship noses... where they believe everything has to be in black or white. ( I called her, she didn't pick, therefore, she must be with someone else)

What you both need to do is to sit down and talk... frank talk, i mean. Be honest about the situation. If you are both broke that you have to wait for one of you to call first before hearing from each other, say so, and resort to text messaging. This shouldn't be a reason to end a relationship, unless ofcourse it's a tom and jerry relationship.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Sins Still Stay Repeated. / . / 6 Surprising Things You Should Know About Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.