Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back (10534 Views)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) / If Your Lover Didn't Call Or Pay A Visit On Valantine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by kellany(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2007
i didn't call my girl friend one month.the reason is that i realised that she hardly call. i decide not to call her for a onth and she did not call me. pls what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by iice(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2007
probably two can play @ that game
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by osegwu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2007
Extend the no call period time to maybe 2-3 months.

See what she will do
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by kellany(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2007
two can play the game, meaning what?
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by iice(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2007
Two can play that game means, you thinking you ain't gonna call her till she calls you, she's thinking she ain't gonna call you till you call her. Just a scenerio, doesn't mean that that is actually going on.

Nwayz, why don't you call her and just find out what the ish is going on?
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by highveld(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2007
It all depends.
Look at the other sectors of your relationship. Does she treat you well, tell you she loves you all the time, talk with passion when you call, wants to be with you all the time etc etc.
If yes then not calling you back does not imply she doesn't love you. Sometimes girls want men to go down dying for them because of their past experiences with other men. They can be scared you may dump them one day and as such would want to to try you in many ways. If this girl has been doing any of the things above or some then I think she loves you and has given you a test. Now you not calling her for a month because she does not call you will only make her realize you are not very serious and cannot go an extra lenght for her. I'm in Toronto but I call mine four to ten times a day who is in Abuja.
Just get deep into her and see if she truly loves you. The best way I suggest would be you calling her straight away and see if she would get so happy then we'll take it from there. Remember staying a month without calling will make her get another man as there are many men who I'm sure have been dying to just get her number.
Be cool Men, All will be well.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by hotchic1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2007
Well,it all depends,there is this mentality about Nigerian gurls that guys should do most thingy and carry most burden in a relationship which shouldn't be.I think,you have to call her now because there is this yoruba adage which says "ti ogiri o ba lanu,alangba o le wo be"If u stop calling her now,she sees it as something else probably you aint caring or you have been seeing another girl,dont loose her finally because of this,try to call her,make sure things return to normal and finally you can talk about it that you feel neglected by that and that she should try to call you at least once in a while.Best of luck my brother.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by kellany(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2007
thanks for the advice. that is not the first time that kind of thing is happening. i must be objective am getting tired of whole the thing. right now i don't knw whether to ask her if she is tired but let me say this i still love her. the reason why i said i should ask is that for not to waste the time of eachother. can someone tell me the appriopate question to ask her.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by highveld(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2007
Just call her right away and see how she is going to react then let us now right now. I'm going to be online for the next three hours
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Uju4eva(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2007
I would think that maybe she is a bit busy, but she does want to call you, but doesn't feel like calling you. You get me? Maybe she's afraid of what you guys might be silent on the phone,  Or just she doesn't want to talk to you anymore,
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by jbuoy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
i wuld tell u this, though most girls want the guys to do every thing in a relationship, though some of them dnt want so much calls or traces, though some want to knw if u really love them due to past experiences, yet if she really loves u she wuld do anything to keep in touch daily so no oda girl takes u frm her. what kind of job does she do? hw long hav both of u been into the relationship? how do u normally meet or hang out? hw did u start the relationship? when u call her hw does she sound? has she ever told u not to be calling always? these quests are much but they are things u must put into consideration. answer them and i will tell u exactly wat to do now.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by highveld(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2007
No one should help this guy, He is now interested in Uju4eva.
We're here trying to help but he jumps to the msn messenger to chat with Uju.
I feel sorry for your girl because you truly don't love her in the first place so her test has worked out well. She will kill you if you ever call her.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by 1one: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2007
you guys have not spoken to yourself in a month? , i dont exactly know  who initiated the "no calling mode" but frankly i dont care because it doesnt matter, i guess what you guys are trying to achieve is to see how long you can do without each other or perharps to see how much the other person means to you, but it is not right, true love is not meant to  torture like this, communication is one of the key factors of a successfu, blossoming and fulfilling relationship, i dont mean to sound dogmatic but i put it to you that "you are no longer interested in her, haba, 1 month, c'mon stop deceiving yourself, you are either seeing or intend to see someone else, come over your pride and give  the girl a call if she truly still means anything to you. pride has nothing to do with matters of the heart.

DAMN ALL THE EGOCENTRIC AMBIENCE HOVERING AROUND YOU AND GIVE THE GIRL  A CALL
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by 1one: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2007
i still can't get myself to see a rational reason for this behavior, your definition of love must be questionable or perharps adulterated and pirated, i don't have a girl friend aight, but i think i have a glimpse into what love is, if you claim to love someone, you want the very best for the person and many times you give the person what you can not under normal circumstances, give to your self, the person becomes your second self, because you treat the person just the way you'll treat your self, your thoughts and actions would always be centered on that person, these are some of my takes on what love is, if your relationship to your girl has any of these qualities then I'll suggest that you are very strong person in a wacky way, because not calling her for a month would be like starving yourself of sleep for 2 weeks, you wouldn't be yourself, YOU DONT LOVE HER ! angry

1 Like

Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by jbuoy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2007
well i think what i can see in this is that u dnt really love her as u said ( hope am right,if not i tender my apologies). I hav been in  such a situation before which was actually frm her ends and i will tell u that it has lead to a disruption in the relationship today. Communication is the back bone of any relationship. U are not a strong lover i can see already just within seconds here, u are not sure of yourself, sorry to say but i say this cause u posted a thread for all to see and help u and now u diverted from it just because of a picture u now see. If u need any private assistance frm anyone really that is cool, it up to u, but that shuldnt make u deviate frm the entire crew who are ready to assist u in here.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by CrazyMan(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2007
She didn't call you, and you didn't call her

I guess it over can't believe you're a fool again you thought this love would neve end, how were you to know, she never told you grin humming westlife

1 Like

Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by omoge(f): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2007
you are right, i was wondering too. asking for help and then off to Uju "let me have your yim". i wonder if we all showed our pictures in reply to you, you would have asked to talk to everyone, i hope the girl has dumped you for real  grin. who knows you didn't say the truth because you were so quick with our other sister Uju. Uju, no let am toast you grin, tell him to go back to his girl that he hasn't called for 1month, lol

jbuoy:

well i think what i can see in this is that u dnt really love her as u said ( hope am right,if not i tender my apologies). I hav been in  such a situation before which was actually frm her ends and i will tell u that it has lead to a disruption in the relationship today. Communication is the back bone of any relationship. U are not a strong lover i can see already just within seconds here, u are not sure of yourself, sorry to say but i say this cause u posted a thread for all to see and help u and now u diverted from it just because of a picture u now see. If u need any private assistance frm anyone really that is cool, it up to u, but that shuldnt make u deviate frm the entire crew who are ready to assist u in here.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by jbuoy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2007
Abruptly? which means nothing good could then come out of it, but hope u were able to help him out of his trouble, glad u came back, we are waiting for him sha, abi him don go meet the babe for house?
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Seun(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2007
The fact that you are able to do without calling her for so long, and her apparent refusal to call you back, shows that maybe the relationship is not meant to be serious. Break up amicably and try to remain as casual friends. wink
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by ennniy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2007
well i guess i'll go with seun. oh boy break up o. in no serious at all.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Busta(f): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2007
@topic

that relationship is either over and y'all don't know it or it just neva existed undecided
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by biozy(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2007
you didnot call and she didnot call you,who started the"no call'thing
i guess you have something up your sleeves.
you are looking for excuse.
call her ow and observe her reaction,for justification,
"ladies liked being called"
send her credit if she would not call you
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by moondust(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2007
that 1 na both of una bizness, u can either keep the game up for all eternity or get mature and realize that u both never had anything going in the 1st place
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by fromuk(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2007
If you purposely did not call her for one month and she did not call back to knopw what happened to you, my brother road no dey dia check your TOM TOM and find other road. Nigerian girls both home and away are to difficult always wanting from you and less appreciative on anything you do 4 them.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by budx(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2007
the relationship ended after 3weeks of total silence having successfully proved to eachother that life does go on without the other person. what u guys may have is the emotion aptly captured by Ms Gladys Knight in her hit song "neither one of us wants to be the first to say goodbye", i mean total silence WITHOUT even an attempt to talk to eachother for a month?!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Tobiegal(f): 6:00pm On May 03, 2007
I second dat, budx! wink
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by temmyabby(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2007
cheesy interesting, so we should tell you how to call and what to say, just kidding wink. You guys need to talk 4 sure.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by hotchic1(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2007
the best thing for you to do is not to ignore her,call her,get real and close again ,then you can discuss it wit her,dont loose her,she wil think that u aint caring again,dont loose her because of this,issues lyk dis aint worth quarelling on.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by dinnerm(f): 9:49pm On May 03, 2007
first,i don't think you love her or she loves you.second,its common among our guys,they will be expecting the ladies to call and they wont send the credit,if i were that your girl friend i wont accept you back,its pride that is disturbing both of you.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Rlst84sale(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2007
You stated why you stopped calling find out why she is not calling then make your decision.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by ajayi1(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2007
She most have reson for her not to call you, Maybe money stuff (Low Credit) Buy her credit.
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by luxoire(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2007
and u still dey call her your girlfriend?, wahala dey oo

Love is based on commincation and trust, as long as she has a just reason for staying away, then fine if not:

omo she sef been don dey tire for ur calls. she was waiting for u to lead d way in separation. she no want talk am out right, but then that means there is no closure to it,

and she might turn up one day and say/pretend everything is still ok. some of tehse girls sef today na temptation.

If u want her, call her and try to work things out, if u dont want her, call her and put closure to it, b4 she start to terrorise ur new gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe / What Are The Benefits Guys Derivie From Big Ass And Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.