Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock (40838 Views)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by emmyw(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by drkunle: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by adebayd(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2013
God is watching oooooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Ericnmor: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Pls don't vote for APC if buhari is still d one going for presidency,becos he doesn't av good plan for dis nation.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by omonnakoda: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Codedrock: Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was at the Aso Rock Villa today in a surprise visit barely 24 hours after the Peoples Democratic Party split into two shortly after the party'sspecial convention in Abuja. The former leader attended a church service in company of President Boni Yayi of Benin republic. Presidency sources did not disclose the reason Obasanjo visited today, especially becausehe was conspicously absent from the party's convention yesterday, but it was obvious that President Goodluck Jonathan might have sent for the former board of trustees chairman of the PDP with the aim to resolving the current crising rocking the party. On another note, Mr. Obasanjo is also interested in keeping his formerdomestic aide, Andy Uba, as the PDP gubernatorial candidate in Anambra state as acondition forending the current political feudwith Mr. Jonathan. After, the church service and a lunch date with President Jonathan, Mr. Obasanjo left the villa while President Jonathan and President Yayi went into a session to engage in bilateral talks.
More Pictures Here: http://www./in-pictures-jonathan-obasanjo-in-closed.xhtml http://saharareporters.com
formerdomestic aide, Andy Uba Is that the same thing as "Boy-Boy" Please I don't know book ??
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by olupetre: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by johnstar(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2013
hikmoj: dat one mean say u hate death but u wan enta heaven
grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
johnstar: I hate politics undecided.... I wish to b in house of assembly, make ah dey chow money cheesy
And dat is y God will nt hear ur prayer because u hv a corrupt mind.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Onyebu4God(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2013
am gland to hear that PDP has now split into 2 right from its national level no longer in states only.and that to show that the water has been poluted frm its head
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by anonimi: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2013
P.Stacks:
In Germany, Angela Merkerl is running for her Third Term in office and opinion polls in germany suggests she might win the elections come 3 weeks time..

When OBJ said he didn't see who could handle Nigeria and hence he wanted to go a 3rd term, they cried "Fowl"
Some other people suggested OBJ was irrelevant in Nigerian Politics, but Today the Relevant people are running to the irrelevant people when the centre can no longer hold, its such a pity that everything is happening too fast for GEJ to handle, sometimes I feel for GEJ,
Even Politics is not going well in this country not to talk of the Fundamental point of Politics, "Governance"

- No roads,
- no electricity,
- minimum wage,
- unemployment,
- health workers,
- ASUU strike, and nao
- PDP problems

GEJ has to deal with.
Nawa ooo. Which way Nigeria?

Hope sey you nor mind to tell those of us wey fit don forget how YOUR OBJoke performed on the highlighted "fundamental points of "Governance" in his two terms of eight years (1999-2007) so we can compare with GEJ's three years (2010-2013) achievements in the same areas
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by anonimi: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2013
omonnakoda:
formerdomestic aide, Andy Uba Is that the same thing as "Boy-Boy" Please I don't know book ??

It is more than boy-boy.
I believe they call it p'imp in America.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
tatosh: Bunch of demons running up and down not for love of country but totally for love of self,they've only just started. They're on the road to extinction

To think that none of the actions of these PDP members from both factions is in the interest of Nigeria but solely for selfish reasons is enough for any right thinking person not to ever reckon with PDP. But alas!, some of u you will still go and vote for Jonathan but not PDP.
For those of us whom God has blessed with understanding; SOLUTION: Let's give APC a chance. Its a party that evidently puts Nigeria first before their own interests
With Tinubu,Buhari and El-Rufai championing APC cause Nigerians will experience not only nightmares but daymares as well.
APC is far from being the solutions to our many problems,we need a saint to get it right and will only take divine intervention from God.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
anonimi:

Hope sey you nor mind to tell those of us wey fit don forget how YOUR OBJoke performed on the highlighted "fundamental points of "Governance" in his two terms of eight years (1999-2007) so we can compare with GEJ's three years (2010-2013) achievements in the same areas
All what u mention here,did it started when GEJ took Office or he inherited it from former President? Are u nw saying we could hv let him go for 3rd term?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
tatosh: Bunch of demons running up and down not for love of country but totally for love of self,they've only just started. They're on the road to extinction

To think that none of the actions of these PDP members from both factions is in the interest of Nigeria but solely for selfish reasons is enough for any right thinking person not to ever reckon with PDP. But alas!, some of u you will still go and vote for Jonathan but not PDP.
For those of us whom God has blessed with understanding; SOLUTION: Let's give APC a chance. Its a party that evidently puts Nigeria first before their own interests

Giving APC a chance is like giving Boko Haram a chance courtesy of Buhari, giving APC a chance is like giving fraud a chance, courtesy of Tinubu, Giving APC a chance is like giving traitors a chance courtesy of Rochas Okorocha. Gods have given GEJ a chance to right the wrongs of past Presidents, so this chance has to be, till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by anonimi: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
All what u mention here,did it started when GEJ took Office or he inherited it from former President? Are u nw saying we could hv let him go for 3rd term?

What exactly are you talking about please
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Kairoseki77: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billyonaire:

Giving APC a chance is like giving Boko Haram a chance courtesy of Buhari, giving APC a chance is like giving fraud a chance, courtesy of Tinubu, Giving APC a chance is like giving traitors a chance courtesy of Rochas Okorocha. Gods have given GEJ a chance to right the wrongs of past Presidents, so this chance has to be, till 2019.

Ethnic jingoists like you fail to look at the governance record of APC vs PDP.

ACN hosted the best performing Governors in Nigeria. Remember I said STATE GOVERNORS, before you start spouting off FG projects in regions with failing state leadership.

No matter how much religious jingoism, or ethnic jingoism, people like you wish to inject into the debate, the fact remains that APC's performance record far outstrips PDP's. Saying that APC will be just as bad as PDP, is just a cowards way of admitting that PDP is a failure.

If PDP is a failure, why should I continue to vote for them?
How can you say that APC will be the same, if they have never been given the chance to govern at the federal level? Have you seen the difference between failing PDP governors and performing ACN Governors? It is like night vs day to the people in those states.

If PDP is rock bottom, the only place we can go as a country is up.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by UjSizzle(f): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
baba just dey worwor everyday undecided
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Remzolution: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2013

What do you know about APC? First, check up the meaning of the word "disgruntled" and try connecting it to APC; then may be you'll learn to comment out of wisdom and not just any thing your mind churns out!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Like someone pointed out in previous page, APC made a mistake by introducing Buhari... That has left a sour taste on my tongue.

If they will field Fashola, I am more than ready to vote, campaign with the last blood in me. I am not Yoruba but Fash is the President Nigeria needs now. He has his flaws but he sure got VISION!!!!

ACN shot themselve by bringing Buhari to the table.... And that is a no go area for me.

PDP is devil Nigerians are binding in their prayers but dinning with at breakfast.

I don't know of other states, but I know their name is synonymous to rigging elections. They will hire boys from Benin to Anambra to Delta.

How did I know? I knew someone who was in the business of rigging election- yes a tout and Igbo smoker.

It was an oil boom as that time of OBJ's reign.

Stick to your devil, but it would be wrong if you or anyone who complain of the country's plight while they had time to vote right but never did.

When Ribadu was brought in, you people didn't recognise him.

Professor Pat Utomi was there you people didn't recognise him... These are men who read and keep up with world and are more intelligent than your devil...

Like I said, your likes are the ones plaguing this country. Whether u like it or not.

But remember, whatever decision you make today as you vote will not only affect you but also your unborn children.

Another funny thing is most Nigerians vote based on popularity of a party...

How foolish!
black_beau: and APC is different because they have a different name filled with people who left PDP because other selfish politicians didnt allow them realize their selfish ambition? id rather stick with the devil i know.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Howto: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
This funny
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Daddy G.O of PDP, Pastor Chief Matthew Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo and his assistant G.O, Pastor President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

May God save Nigeria. Amen.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Orikinla(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
drkunle: hmmmmm
[size=28pt]NO.
In fact, I want to reduce the number of my girlfriends. Even my grey hair is not discouraging them. grin[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by anonimi: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kairoseki77:

ACN hosted the best performing Governors in Nigeria. Remember I said STATE GOVERNORS, before you start spouting off FG projects in regions with failing state leadership.

No matter how much religious jingoism, or ethnic jingoism, people like you wish to inject into the debate, the fact remains that APC's performance record far outstrips PDP's. Saying that APC will be just as bad as PDP, is just a cowards way of admitting that PDP is a failure.

If PDP is a failure, why should I continue to vote for them?
How can you say that APC will be the same, if they have never been given the chance to govern at the federal level? Have you seen the difference between failing PDP governors and performing ACN Governors? It is like night vs day to the people in those states.

I guess you mean the propaganda fuelled "performance" of Fashola, right
Fuelled by the Lagos-axis of Nigerian media that dominates information flow, right?
How many of the 36 states in Nigeria have you visited for more than a three days to really appreciate what is on the ground there?

Assuming yes for the above, how many of those states you visited did you go beyond their capital cities?
What statistics on Human Development Index for these 36 states in the relevant years of PDP vs AD/AC/ACN/APC did you base your assertion on?
Have you heard of PDP's Donald Duke of Cross Rivers, Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Amaechi of Rivers, Chime of Enugu etc
Mind you that even in the South West the PDP governors worked just as well without much propaganda and without piling up debts on future generations of residents of their states.
Unlike Fashola and Tinubu who have amassed N=600 billion debts in 14 years despite their humongous increase in IGR. I understand Aregbesola has also chopped up over N=200 billion in debts in just three years in fancy shine, shine s'agbe l'oju yoyo projects!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by abu12: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obasanjo was in sokoto state to commission water project on thursday

Reply ijaw leader edwin clark, ask him to resign from politics

Cath cold and Abstain from national convention on saturday

Storm aso rock on sunday

Obasanjo nah real lionel messi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by hustla(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jonathan Or Obj
or Dame Goodluck...

Who ugly pass? undecided grin
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
prem love: Baba don come teach ur pikin(GEJ) how to deal with atiku

^^^ The most sensible comment here....
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Billygee2u: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013

How can you say this? Have u forgotten those, that are members of APC?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by hayzed2: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
kiss
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by emmasege: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why didn't he send for Edwin Clark?. Oh, he's suddenly woken up from his sleep and realised that OBJ is still a factor if he must win 2015 elections. GEJ doesn't deserve Baba's blessing, after biting the finger that fed him. I wish the old man will not fall for his seduction this time around. Sentiment apart, this man is unfit to remain in Aso rock beyond 2015. A man under whose nose PDP house is crubmling and the nation disintegrating at a rate that takes God alone to put together again.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by seangy4konji: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
End time tinzzz
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by judedwriter(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
johnstar: I hate politics undecided.... I wish to b in house of assembly, make ah dey chow money cheesy
why use i? If u get dat kind money, u wan chop am alone? Dis is why we have so much corruption regressing 9ja sad
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Gwekzy: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Handsome man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.