Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock (40845 Views)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by tatosh: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Billyonaire:

Giving APC a chance is like giving Boko Haram a chance courtesy of Buhari, giving APC a chance is like giving fraud a chance, courtesy of Tinubu, Giving APC a chance is like giving traitors a chance courtesy of Rochas Okorocha. Gods have given GEJ a chance to right the wrongs of past Presidents, so this chance has to be, till 2019.

It is dumbphucks like you that I mentioned in my first comment. What's your evidence that Buhari is Boko Haram? I dare you to prove it.
What GEJ has not done since the beginning he can never do, how can a clueless person sudden have clues?
Its unfortunate that asshooles like you want to vote for him again
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Dpeacemaker101: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2013
tatosh: Bunch of demons running up and down not for love of country but totally for love of self,they've only just started. They're on the road to extinction

To think that none of the actions of these PDP members from both factions is in the interest of Nigeria but solely for selfish reasons is enough for any right thinking person not to ever reckon with PDP. But alas!, some of u you will still go and vote for Jonathan but not PDP.
For those of us whom God has blessed with understanding; SOLUTION: Let's give APC a chance. Its a party that evidently puts Nigeria first before their own interests
about APC you lie, I was believing you at first oh.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Dpeacemaker101: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2013
tatosh:

It is dumbphucks like you that I mentioned in my first comment. What's your evidence that Buhari is Boko Haram? I dare you to prove it.
What GEJ has not done since the beginning he can never do, how can a clueless person sudden have clues?
Its unfortunate that asshooles like you want to vote for him again
that clueless man has done what no other president has done in Nigeria, and I will vote him again and again.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by ayomidefalaye(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2013
If not obasanjos enemy will take over constant visit needed sir
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Toonice(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2013
yunglykmine: Hmmmm!! The men of God in Church.
So Baba too sabi pray.. Na wa O!
egungun in d church, end time tinz
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
where are the people that said Obj is no onger relevant in the politics of Nigeria?Your master,GEJ knows better. BABA NI BABA NJE,OBJ FOR 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI / Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.