Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock (40833 Views)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Joshoo: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=Codedrock] ha ha.. You don turn baba to devil? Pls o..[/Bleep off]
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
You have spoken well but majority are fools to see the tuth and that's why GEJ wil win in 2015...

We are the problem plaguing us and we shouldn't blame this men but ourselves for allowing them abuse us the way they so please....
...And we the youths should stand up and stop them now...and regain our cherished country
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by NovusHomo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Confusionist: Where are the pictures of a closed door meeting? Keep decieving urself!

"Closed-door" means the door was closed. Newsmen and cameras were not allowed inside.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Evanisgud(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
We sit down dey look them.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Bizibi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
All politicians are the same.pdp,apc,pdm etc are all the same,all what we want is a credible leader not a credible party.gej is good but we want a stubborn president with vision but what we should be focusing on is our visionless governors in this country,we are all shouting gej but there're some silent wicked govs who are wrecking deir states un-noticed and everybody is looking elsewhr to criticise
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by NovusHomo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kairoseki77: PDP is not really splitting into two parties. PDP is just playing smart politics.

1. PDM is designed to split the Northern vote between APC and PDM, which will weaken APC
2. PDM will strengthen PDP's vote in the South, because GEJ will not have to campaign in the North during his campaign, which will make the South love him more.
3. The plan is probably for PDM to carry the Northern Vote in some states, and then to rejoin PDP after

The scary thing -> WHAT has GEJ promised to the Northern PDP Governors in order for them to follow this plan? This is a dangerous game for PDP, because PDM might never come back to PDP if they enjoy their new power. Worse, they could join APC and make it even stronger. To make sure PDM stays independent, and to make sure PDM returns to PDP after the election, GEJ must have offered them something amazing and mouth watering to keep them in line.

Whatever it is, it can only be bad for Nigerians.

Smart, really very smart. It may not be true though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Babakenny(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Trail ii: Baba niyen...... Swaggalicious baba, gingerlicious baba. I too gbadun Ɣøû baba. Wu says obj is not relevant in nigeria politics? Anyway first to comment. Dancing skelewu.......

First to comment.. Show me ur award or recognition for commenting first.. Teenagers world. I don't blame u but its becoming too irritating reading from people saying first to comment or second or whatever. Pls, its irritating. Stop saying it!!
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Kokobig: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
How can PDP split? when Ebele Jonathan and obj are christian brothers from d same church, both putting on white, dinning together, flexing together.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by NovusHomo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kairoseki77: PDP is not really splitting into two parties. PDP is just playing smart politics.

1. PDM is designed to split the Northern vote between APC and PDM, which will weaken APC
2. PDM will strengthen PDP's vote in the South, because GEJ will not have to campaign in the North during his campaign, which will make the South love him more.
3. The plan is probably for PDM to carry the Northern Vote in some states, and then to rejoin PDP after the election.

The scary thing -> WHAT has GEJ promised to the Northern PDP Governors in order for them to follow this plan? This is a dangerous game for PDP, because PDM might never come back to PDP if they enjoy their new power. Worse, they could join APC and make it even stronger. To make sure PDM stays independent, and to make sure PDM returns to PDP after the election, GEJ must have offered them something amazing and mouth watering to keep them in line.

Whatever it is, it can only be bad for Nigerians.

Smart, really very smart. It may not be true though. cool
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Pattey(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
2s£xy:
You have spoken well but majority are fools to see the tuth and that's why GEJ wil win in 2015...

We are the problem plaguing us and we shouldn't blame this men but ourselves for allowing them abuse us the way they so please....

PDP = error, APC = Double error. Trust me, the messiah is yet to arrive. Nothing in the present political set up is more promising than PDP. If we're complaining of looting under PDP, wont Tinubu and co rob us blind under APC?

I just want a true messiah-like party to emerge and i'll gladly work for them FREE!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Abbey4life: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
cashkid18: blame it on end time tinz sad

Hmmmn, you and your usual comment.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Angychizzy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
tatosh: Bunch of demons running up and down not for love of country but totally for love of self,they've only just started. They're on the road to extinction

To think that none of the actions of these PDP members from both factions is in the interest of Nigeria but solely for selfish reasons is enough for any right thinking person not to ever reckon with PDP. But alas!, some of u you will still go and vote for Jonathan but not PDP.
For those of us whom God has blessed with understanding; SOLUTION: Let's give APC a chance. Its a party that evidently puts Nigeria first before their own interests
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by faithynuvo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
association of Apes grin
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by ealtutu: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na laugh I dey laugh ooo
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Dipoboy4luv: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
3 gbosa for baba gbosa gbosa gbosa!!! Baba you are too much,your head fucker for PDP.God bless you more and more for niger.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by RaseJudex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
na dem sabi!
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by chei: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dirty ol bastard!
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Lamasta(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
JUST OBSERVING
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by konn: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: baba just dey worwor everyday undecided

im sure baba will be finer than u when u get to his age
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by calabaman(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chei OBJ ugly shaaaaaaaa. Rilly lucky hez rich or else e for bad
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by adicious(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
chiover: GEJ and OBJ are one and same. They know what they are doing.
Mathematics Class.
OBJ=GEJ
collect like terms:
J cancels J.
LEAVING US WITH: GEOB=GOBE. THANKS.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
No one expects OBJ to take sides with Atiku mafioso. OBJ knows enough to align with the most effective President in the history of Nigeria. GEJ is the product of OBJ's political algebra.

The Party PDP parades more than 5 past Presidents including Abdulsalami, IBB, OBJ & Yar'Adua (RIP), how can one expect to create a faction of an assemblage of elites by aligning with chronic losers and bitter governors.

I advise the good Nairalanders to truthfully analyse the PDP situation and tell me if there is a better alternative to GEJ in the politicosphere.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of PDP, and all other things shall be added on to you.

If you wanna fly, join the Eagles Club, if you wanna die trying, join Chloroquinn, sorry APC.

Billyonaire - I have no friends but billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by abjpropagent: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Baba! always unpredictable with his smart moves. On saturday he was absent, on sunday he became present. You all can keep guessing why!
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
abj.prop.agent:
Baba! always unpredictable with his smart moves. On saturday he was absent, on sunday he became present. You all can keep guessing why!

Nothing like smart move. He expected an imbroglio regarding the Ubas, and didnt wanna see how Uba was messed up. Uba was OBJ's doctor after he left prison. OBJ spent months in Texas in the house of Uba that treated him of his health issues.

It was only fair for OBJ to reciprocate Uba by asking him to come back to Nigeria, and he rewarded him with some oil deals etc; I was the person supervising the printing of the memo in Lekki Phase 1, which was used to impeach the Governor then, it was 80 pieces of documents each 44 pages. iUba was with me all along so I will not leak the documents to the press, which I already had a deal with. The security was water tight. Do not let me expose the inner dealings about politics here on this forum. OBJ knows that Uba has extended his courtesy beyond limits. At the moment, OBJ can only ask for a favor for him, he can not do s/h/it.

But I advise anyone wanting to succeed to not take politics emotionally, it is just a game.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by plainmirror(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why waste your time browsing all day without earning some profit....kindly click on dis link to get started http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=15666
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Trailii: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Babakenny:

First to comment.. Show me ur award or recognition for commenting first.. Teenagers world. I don't blame u but its becoming too irritating reading from people saying first to comment or second or whatever. Pls, its irritating. Stop saying it!!
. Ogbeni, free me jare! No b free world we dey, wetin b ur own? If Ɣøû don't like my comment you can do urself a favour by hugging ur street transformer. Abi se mi ni mo koba ee ni? Please pack well jare.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by kabba7(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ericnmor]
Pls don't vote for APC if buhari is still d one going for presidency,becos he doesn't av good plan for dis nation.ggggggggggggg

I have very strong feelings quite a number of south easterners will die Of hypertension at the mention of. BUHARI not even mentioning General.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by omonnakoda: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shut up! you are empty and noisy
Billyonaire:

Nothing like smart move. He expected an imbroglio regarding the Ubas, and didnt wanna see how Uba was messed up. Uba was OBJ's doctor after he left prison. OBJ spent months in Texas in the house of Uba that treated him of his health issues.

It was only fair for OBJ to reciprocate Uba by asking him to come back to Nigeria, and he rewarded him with some oil deals etc; I was the person supervising the printing of the memo in Lekki Phase 1, which was used to impeach the Governor then, it was 80 pieces of documents each 44 pages. iUba was with me all along so I will not leak the documents to the press, which I already had a deal with. The security was water tight. Do not let me expose the inner dealings about politics here on this forum. OBJ knows that Uba has extended his courtesy beyond limits. At the moment, OBJ can only ask for a favor for him, he can not do s/h/it.

But I advise anyone wanting to succeed to not take politics emotionally, it is just a game.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by herkeym001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
tatosh: Bunch of demons running up and down not for love of country but totally for love of self,they've only just started. They're on the road to extinction

To think that none of the actions of these PDP members from both factions is in the interest of Nigeria but solely for selfish reasons is enough for any right thinking person not to ever reckon with PDP. But alas!, some of u you will still go and vote for Jonathan but not PDP.
For those of us whom God has blessed with understanding; SOLUTION: Let's give APC a chance. Its a party that evidently puts Nigeria first before their own interests
See I as dey laugh all of una wey get hope say APC na the correct party for Nigerians. APC is just a party tackling PDP to gain National position. APC isn't haven sent party at all, and if you doubt me, pls check the records of Top personnel in that digger party called APC. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Just passing

If this is the real abati then jonathan is ruined.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock by timunlimited: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
obj is a game planner. don't mess with him ;Dobj is a game planner. don't mess with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.