Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Use These Ideas To Make Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use These Ideas To Make Money (6664 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by stankion(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
goldlink, i read computer science but both of us know that there is no proper schooling these days. Advice me pls sincerely.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2009
Thanks for seeking for my advice, you see, your schooling is what you made it to be. Try as much as possible to know at least a little about everything you come across the try to know everything about your intended profession.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by enomakos(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2009
inspiring article,thanks for that bros,i have got new ideas for you and i am on way to using it
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by okunoba(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2009
Will like to manufacture clay products in Nigeria. Burnt clay bricks, clay roof tiles, floor and wall tiles. Where can i get a feasibility study done.  Will clay burnt bricks do well in Nigeria, if cost is lower or about the same as cement block? Can also contact me on daposiju@yahoo.com
Thanks Goldlink
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ztyle(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2009
. . .interestinq!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by mommamia: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
Keep it coming man, great info. God bless
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by chan3030: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
You are the bomb men!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2009
Thanks mate, i have vowed to expose some of easiest ways of making money even starting without money.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ibigod(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2009
Goldlink you are goldlink for real and i can see you linking many up
to there futre. Pls keep up the good work
The big thing i see here is that many times people get great info like
this for free but will not play there part.
There is price to pay for every good thing,
pls dont just read hut pls act!!!!!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ibigod
Thanks my friend for commending my efforts, this is my own little way of contributing to tackle unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by technobayo(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2009
Well said Gee! I spent years nurturing a dream to work in an established IT firm with fellow developers, churning out codes upon codes, But the reality on ground in our country meant i could either spend the better parts of my young life searching for the ideal IT job or CREATE THE ENVIRONMENT for myself. I gave it a good thought and chose the latter option. Teamed up with a fellow developer and together, we're making the most of our skills as technopreneurs today. Has been very challenging but it's been fulfilling cos i'm doing wat i love 2 do and not what desperation thrusts upon me. In the bigger picture, i'm creating an environment for those who today share the dreams i had yesterday.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2009
Thanks friend, you have the ideal entrepreneurial mindset we have been trying to inculcate in every one. keep going.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2009
One thing that disturbs me most of the time is the high number of graduates that are coming out of school every year. Where will all be employed? the banks and oil companies are filled up. I believe that this is the time for us to think about self employment and wealth creation.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by suchislife: 8:15pm On May 06, 2009
Dear Goldlink, God will link you to many success. I realy appreciate your effort to make people see other way of earning rather than looking for vacancy. Anyway, it is a great idea. I believe a poor man is not a man without money, it is a man without idea. We need reorietation programme that will sensitize and educate Nigeria. As far as i concern, i work in a company where i earn peanut, but i love business, even i wish to be an importer. But, the problem i'm having is startup capital, which is killing many idea. I need your advise. How can i make my dream to become reality?
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by WESTERNCR: 8:48pm On May 15, 2009
Goldlink thanks alot for the ideas. ppu like u are kinda rare. this is the best article i ever read in nairaland. some ppu have ideas but the'll never give out their ideas instead they'll ask poverty ravage nigerians to send them N3K before they can release their ideas. God bless u alot for this help.

Here is my email western_cross@yahoo.com, i will appreciate if u can give me more ideas on how to make money.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ibigod(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2009
goldlink
please i need a good business plan, how can you help?
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2009
@WESTERNCR, dont worry i will always post all the money making ideas i know in this forum.
@ibigod
Business plan requires that you write down every thing you think you will need to start a business, just everything , it will enable you to know what you need and how you can succeed.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by knightdew(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2009
Plzz Mr Goldlink,I'm a 400 level undergraduate student witout enuf capital struglin 2kip up wit ma needs, i hv bin lukn out 4 genuine ways 2mak som money 2kip up all 2 no avail, plzzzz i nid different ideas on hw 2 make money and generate income while stil studyin in schul, i wuld realy appreciate it if u help me earnestly, plz if u dont mind i'd like ur email add n fone nö, mine is philipsgucci@yahoo.co.uk, tanks
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by simcare: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
What an impressive write up. Can you be of help in designing a website for me. I am very creative soccer pools numerologist. I do forcast outcomes of soccer games with 90% accuracy. I want to have a website where my clients could access my service. Kindly contact me on this Email address-sampivory@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Crypto Wallet Apps In Nigeria [2020] / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills / Nigeria’s Capital Importation Grows By 594%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.