Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Use These Ideas To Make Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use These Ideas To Make Money (6662 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by hiltino: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2008
@ Ajaerotony. Chiemela, hows work, hows life. I'll like to meet you soon and ma name is Chiemezie.
hiltium5@yahoo.com that's ma e-mail add. have a nice day.

I love threads like this. In life ideas are a product of thought, constructive thought.
Forums like these breeds ideas. thanks for starting this thread.
seriously im tired of job hunting when there are jobs all around. invisible though they may be
i believe that we just have to persist and develop abilities to spot opportunities as they come.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thank you so much, i will do that.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by kess1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
smileyWell, you have written very well, expressing my mind on the same subject of peoples' continuous complaint about joblesness! Thank you for sensitizing the public about this revelation about recognising their God-given talents, abilities and skills for self-empowerment and fulfulment. I'll join the team of those who will be doing the same thing you're presently doing. I'm just building my arsenal. Thanks again and keep the flag flying. smiley

, be rightly informed!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by djbazz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
Goldlink u are a correct guy pls can i have ur email add i need to tell u something my is ezedonj@yahoo.com keep it up my brother,
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by isaco(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
Your post is the post of the year!!!!
l am a man of many skill but still dont make money from them. l am very good gospel musician, expert in building industry etc pls l need help

l need money or record deal for my album
l also like to produce sound track for film producer
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
Iam happy that you found the post useful. I assure you that ideas rule the world. If you take a careful look at the richest people in the world today, they all made their money from their brain.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ostrinco: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi Goldlink.
Your information is educating and even inspirational.
Actually i'll be glad if you could enlighten more of the website making and marketing, i'm much interested,
Thanks, send to: ostrinco@yahoo.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by slybase(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)com, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by slybase(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2008

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)ws, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by Wonder1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ Poster,

This is a very nice thread.

Keep it up! smiley
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by slybase(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2008

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)ws, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by stillleno: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
Take it from a Nigerian who makes an average of $1k a month. i have been slaving online for over 4 years however i only started to make something tangible a little over 2 years ago.

it was only after i discovered some important facts.

1. you can't start today and start earning today or even tomorrow
2. you really do need the right information
3. nothing is ever static so the right information today is not exactly still profitable tomorrow
4, after the right information u need hard work and patience it just might not seem to click immediately but when it starts it would then seem so easy
5. if u ain't giving any kind or service, work or product u can never make a cent online. forget all
get rich promises. you want money online; be ready to earn it one way or another

okay all this said, let me mention that my break came after i bought a book that taught me how to become a freelance writer. i have been doing it for over 2 years now and earn at least 80% of my income from it (triond.com/users/leno) .

so if you want to make money online, here is an advice

get the right information, n become a sort of apprentice under someone who is already relatively successful, what i mean is that have a mentor you can meet to ask questions and get tips from when you hit a hitch.

that is exactly where the free information club (dot) com (just launched) comes in. you become a member and get access to over 100 top quality e-books on various topics (both how to make money online and other topics)

each of the books comes with my personal vouch for quality (most come with full master resale rights, don't spend buying them all. just become a member and get to download books on the niche or field that interests you

see some samples of the book titles

Dating and Seduction For Dummies
How to Make a Potential Employer Fall in Love With You
21 Online Income Streams
How to open and own a Paypal account as a Nigerian
How to make $750 Monthly as a Nigerian Online writer Guaranteed
AdSense Cash Craze
How to configure your MTN line to browse on phone and PC for free
How to increase your privates size with special massage techniques and natural methods
How to increase your breast size with simple do it yourself natural techniques
12 Things Women Should Know About Stretch Marks, How to Care For Acne and Make Up Tips
10 things they never tell you when you start work and why
Zero to 50 In 30 Days
Article Writing Secrets
Mining Your Fortune on the Internet
The 10 Steps to Make a Living Online
FaceBook Social Ads
The Internet Marketing Factor
Surefire Techniques To Insure Your Website Explodes
The Traffic Multiplier
Google Adwords Primer
E-Book Marketing Revealed
How To Trade Forex
How To Get 10% Conversion Rates Selling Products You Don't Even Create,

PLUS MANY MANY MANY MORE

we add 10 more books every 10 days

apart from all these, you can let us know about your internet business of interest and we can offer you ongoing tips and support

the aim of the Free information Club dot com is to gather resources together and give it all to you to empower you to succed. remember that knowledge was said to be power,

guess what; knowledge is still power

Leno
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2008
stillleno:

Take it from a Nigerian who makes an average of $1k a month. i have been slaving online for over 4 years however i only started to make something tangible a little over 2 years ago.
it was only after i discovered some important facts.

1. you can't start today and start earning today or even tomorrow
2. you really do need the right info
3. nothing is ever static so the right info today is not exactly still profitable tomorrow
4, after the right info u need hard work and patience it just might not seem to click immediately but when it starts it would then seem so easy
5. if u ain't giving any kind or service, work or product u can never make a cent online. forget all
get rich promises. you want money online; be ready to earn it one way or another

okay all this said, let me mention that my break came after i bought a book that taught me how to become a freelance writer. i have been doing it for over 2 years now and earn at least 80% of my income from it (triond.com/users/leno) .

so if you want to make money online, here is an advice

get the right info, n become a sort of apprentice under someone who is already relatively successful, what i mean is that have a mentor you can meet to ask questions and get tips from when you hit a hitch.

that is exactly where the free info club (dot) com (just launched) comes in. you become a member and get access to over 100 top quality e-books on various topics (both how to make money online and other topics)

each of the books comes with my personal vouch for quality (most come with full master resale rights, don't spend buying them all. just become a member and get to download books on the niche or field that interests you

see some samples of the book titles

Dating and Seduction For Dummies
How to Make a Potential Employer Fall in Love With You
21 Online Income Streams
How to open and own a Paypal account as a Nigerian
How to make $750 Monthly as a Nigerian Online writer Guaranteed
AdSense Cash Craze
How to configure your MTN line to browse on phone and PC for free
How to increase your privates size with special massage techniques and natural methods
How to increase your breast size with simple do it yourself natural techniques
12 Things Women Should Know About Stretch Marks, How to Care For Acne and Make Up Tips
10 things they never tell you when you start work and why
Zero to 50 In 30 Days
Article Writing Secrets
Mining Your Fortune on the Internet
The 10 Steps to Make a Living Online
FaceBook Social Ads
The Internet Marketing Factor
Surefire Techniques To Insure Your Website Explodes
The Traffic Multiplier
Google Adwords Primer
E-Book Marketing Revealed
How To Trade Forex
How To Get 10% Conversion Rates Selling Products You Don't Even Create,

PLUS MANY MANY MANY MORE

we add 10 more books every 10 days

apart from all these, you can let us know about your internet business of interest and we can offer you ongoing tips and support

the aim of the Free Info Club dot com is to gather resources together and give it all to you to empower you to succed. remember that knowledge was said to be power,

guess what; knowledge is still power

Leno
leno@freeinfoclub.com
admin@freeinfoclub.com

LIAR!!! you live on crumbs dropping from peoples pocket, 4k or less, shame on you, dare to say you earn money online and i will post your name here for all to see, you edo boy. idiot

its time to grow ok.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by jamace(m): 3:00am On Dec 16, 2008
Alert-EFCC;
Thanks for keeping eyes on these internet mosquitoes sad. It is rather unfortunate that some young men are spending their youth telling lies and duping fellow beings in the name of information marketing. Most of these perverts knows next-to-nothing about what they profess. When shall conscientious living return to Naija? Bad! Really bad!! cry
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by bizbrain: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2008
pls. i need a copy of ur proposal letter on website marking

nwamazionuoha@yahoo.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ALERTEFCC(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
hello mr arent you ashemd of yourself, get a life!!!!

you can't "HAMMER" like this to buy HUMMER with this your poverty stricken attitude.

when you choose to eat a frogeat the big and oily ones, why mess your self because of 2k, 4k or 6k, stop eating the crumbs dropping from peoples pockets.

[size=28pt]beware of this pest he has nothing to offer, if you open your mouth now i will post your name and other details[/size]
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
This guys has turned this thread to a battle ground.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by MassOptin(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

Whatever you decide to do on the internet, don't be a victim of internet and HYIP scams. Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by yungchap(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hello Guys,

Foremost let's all thank God for depositing this idea into Seun, the admin of this great forum which is one of the essence of this thread because without him the possibilities for this gathering and discussions would be very low.

@ Goldlink
These are very splendid and dynamic ideas. It's so unfortunate that people, most especially nigerians want different results and they keep doing the same thing everyday.Lets' take for instance this good and glaring example of "Job seekers" who come to this forum daily in quest of vacancies online.They just keep coming to this forum and clicking on JOBS/VACANCIES everyday with out even clicking on the Business section of the forum to see what the business section have install for them and they are expecting a different result. Can you imagine that?

I strongly believe it is hight time for people in this category to change their orientation.

Goldlink, please,please and please if there is any way you could post or tell the moderator of this section to post this thread in the JOBS/VACANCIES of this forum it will really go along way in helping people.

Keep up the good job and to everyone in this forum,please keep tasking your brain.

Cheers,
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by luwadmusic(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Please join this group ,
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40672968599&ref=nf

which I created on Facebook. We can surely build a united community for ourselves and eventually become indispensable to the community at large.

Tanx, Dammy
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by outlaws(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2008
cool

There are a lot of scams and few good home business online.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by kayse200(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
Do you want o start a business of your but lack sufficient info? Do you have little or no money? Are u in a business allready but you're not succeeding?

get empowered today FREE

Mail. netfirmsresources@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by felifeli: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2009
Download a free copy of "The Science of Getting Rich". from www.powerpublish.co.uk
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by emonkey(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2009
For those contemplating selling web sites  www.websesame.com  pays a commission for web development introduction that results in a job
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by profits1: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2009
I was coast riding this thread and here to acknowledge this job well done, goldlink thats right, I have bn making a living thinking inwardly and doing certain things others mightnt think out, however lets kp croosing

@EFCC-ALERT, Change your online/forum attitude, Infomarketing still rakes money for genuine Naijans, If you are afraid of moving forward you cant take risk, If you are suspicious of any ones post, put a warning to those who may fall prey, there are still sum that are genuine, in as much as i am not vouching for those you rushed above.

goldlink ride on
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by MassOptin(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Don't get into these online traps - data entry, affiliate marketing, etc. It is difficult to come by. Though we recommend Google Adsense to make regular and genuine money on the internet. It requires patience though. But success comes to the determined. If you need to advertise let us know.

Making money on the internet seems to be the most difficult thing one finds. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as MassOptins.com, and we pride in being the one-stop shop for your email marketing solution. We have Email Lists, Optin Leads and Mailers (cPanel, Webmail, PHP Mailer & Software based versions. All our Mailer products are INBOX DELIVERY GUARANTEED. Visit our website www.massoptins.com/index2.html.

To learn about how to make money on the internet - please go to our affiliate website http://www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/.

Kind Regards
Mike, MassOptins.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by emonkey(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2009
We can give you an easy way into selling websites . Register at www.sitesesame.com as a partner and buy only two domain names for less than N5000 , and you are in business as a domain name and hosting reseller earning good commission income and with your own partnershop if you like. Go now www.sitesesame.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by NaijaEcash(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
Interesting thread.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
I just want to thank every one for appreciating this thread. My promise is to dish out more cost-effective ways anyone can make a living this year. iam loaded for that. Happy new year to everyone.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by stillleno: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2009
cool

Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by joobreel(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2009
good thread. i have met this golidlink guy in person. he is really loaded
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
Thanks my guy for the compliment, expect more idea bombs from me. Iam cooking something delicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills / The Major Hindrance In Nigeria's E-commerce ? / Nigeria’s Capital Importation Grows By 594%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.