Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused (5451 Views)

Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2013
I've been dating my girlfriend for a year now and its been going good and normal, I love and respect her a lot and I'm sure she loves me just as well. It's been a long distance thing but we've been coping and we see wen we can.

Not to bore yu with the details of our relationship, I'll cut the story short

About a month ago, she changed towards me... she doesn't wanna talk, always looking for quick ways out of conversations...after trying to figure out what was wrong with her unsuccessfully...I was somehow vexed too and I started to act up, I thought I overdid it wen suddenly, she asked for a break up.

I was shocked, I pleaded with her not to...gave her many reasons not to and after a while, she reconsidered.

But her attitude didn't change, it was as if I was forcing myself on her, and each time I complained, she would say she needs time to be back to normal.

I would chill not to look desperate but my frustrations always got the better of me.

So last night after so much pressing and persuasion, she told me the truth.

She was ambushed and abused sexually by some guys some few weeks back, they were not successful in having an intercourse but what they did wasn't any better.

I think she might have lost her virginity to this unfortunate incident...but i dont care bout that...i love her no matter what, i understand it is her body and it is her life, i also understand her feelings has been messed with, but i still love her, I havent lost the respect i have for her one bit.

The problem now is that, she is asking for a break up again, in fact, she has broken up...she claims she doesnt love me anymore, she does not need me and she doesn't love anybody anymore, she just wanna be alone, she said many things, mean words to get me to back off but I'm not the type that quits easily.
I love her so much, and i want to help her get through this but she just wont let me.
She has built this wall around herself and she wont lemme in
The only thing i wanna do is help her, but she claims she doesn't even want me to try...
I'm confused and clueless, I dont think i can live life well enough without her cuz she is the best thing to have happened to me.
I need help please
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Ab025(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Guy, I feel for u bt u have to understand that if she was really raped, and she lost her virginity through rape, things will be hard for u becos she is goin to be xperiencin some psychological trauma for a pretty long time o, my advice is u take it easy on her becos right now, u shud try to be her friend not her luver because she may be having issues trusting a man for a pretty long time, take it easy on her and don't blame her for d main time for not showin u enuf care or returnin ur luv, u shud be d one showin d care for now.

But if u feel u dnt really luv her or want to go all d way with her, then let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by 190theclown: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin

when they bang another dude its always the same story!!

sexually abused grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Iaz93: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Olaotan277: I've been dating my girlfriend for a year now and its been going good and normal, I love and respect her a lot and I'm sure she loves me just as well. It's been a long distance thing but we've been coping and we see wen we can.

Not to bore yu with the details of our relationship, I'll cut the story short

About a month ago, she changed towards me... she doesn't wanna talk, always looking for quick ways out of conversations...after trying to figure out what was wrong with her unsuccessfully...I was somehow vexed too and I started to act up, I thought I overdid it wen suddenly, she asked for a break up.

I was shocked, I pleaded with her not to...gave her many reasons not to and after a while, she reconsidered.

But her attitude didn't change, it was as if I was forcing myself on her, and each time I complained, she would say she needs time to be back to normal.

I would chill not to look desperate but my frustrations always got the better of me.

So last night after so much pressing and persuasion, she told me the truth.

She was ambushed and abused sexually by some guys some few weeks back, they were not successful in having an intercourse but what they did wasn't any better.

I think she might have lost her virginity to this unfortunate incident ...but i dont care bout that...i love her no matter what, i understand it is her body and it is her life, i also understand her feelings has been messed with, but i still love her, I havent lost the respect i have for her one bit.

The problem now is that, she is asking for a break up again, in fact, she has broken up...she claims she doesnt love me anymore, she does not need me and she doesn't love anybody anymore, she just wanna be alone, she said many things, mean words to get me to back off but I'm not the type that quits easily.
I love her so much, and i want to help her get through this but she just wont let me.
The only thing i wanna do is help her, but she claims she doesn't even want me to try...
I'm confused and clueless, I dont think i can live life well enough without her cuz she is the best thing to have happened to me.
I need help please
@OP, How? Is there another way of losing one's virginity apart from se.xual intercourse?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by fuckluv(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2013
I feel sorry for the girl, I Hope she get thru dis embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by demelza: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

grin Well her behaviour does not conform with your theory.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by fuckluv(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

Guy, don't u have a heart It could be discerned from The girl's attitude that she was molested. So please get serious for once sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Rexphobia(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Make she allow u heal her... nack her akpako again
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by hollandis(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2013
she is giving an excuse to break up.....why cant you just move on?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2013
Hey I feel for you but I personally do not believe her story. I might be wrong though.
I think she just wants to do away with you. Simple.
Dont force youself or her into continuing the r/ship cos u both will be frustrated eventually.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Danhumprey: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

Badboy! Be nice! The OP needs advice and you are laughing at him. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Ab025: Guy, I feel for u bt u have to understand that if she was really raped, and she lost her virginity through rape, things will be hard for u becos she is goin to be xperiencin some psychological trauma for a pretty long time o, my advice is u take it easy on her becos right now, u shud try to be her friend not her luver because she may be having issues trusting a man for a pretty long time, take it easy on her and don't blame her for d main time for not showin u enuf care or returnin ur luv, u shud be d one showin d care for now.

But if u feel u dnt really luv her or want to go all d way with her, then let her be.
Thanks, I'm only trying to help her, its not bout me...not even about the relationship...I jus wanna stand by her thru this difficult time and help...but she is literally pushing me away
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2013
isha.salam:
Hey I feel for you but I personally do not believe her story. I might be wrong though.
I think she just wants to do away with you. Simple.
Dont force youself or her into continuing the r/ship cos u both will be frustrated eventually.
Wish you the best.
Thanks smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by stopit: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

guy true talk.op sharpen up the babe just dey tell u story.i am 70percent sure she is not telling u the truth u are just wasting ur time.let me ask u some questions
1.DID U CONFIRM SHE WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE BECAUSE MOST GIRLS WILL TELL U THEY ARE VIRGIN BUT EVENTUALLY U WILL DISCOVER THEY ARE NOT TELLING U THE TRUTH
2.WHY WILL SHE WANT TO BREAK UP WITH U WHEN SHE CLAIMS SHE LOVES U SO MUCH.GUY WISE UP MAKE SHE NOR USE UR HEAD.SOME GIRLS ARE DECEITFUL SHE MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE ELSE NOW THAT SHE LOVES SO SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BREAK UP WITH U,REMEMBER U SAID U GUYS ARE FAR APART.
EVEN IF BY CHANCED SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED WHY WILL SHE WANT TO END THE RELATIONSHIP AT LEAST SHE KNOWS U ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE GUYS THAT MOLESTED HER,BASED ON WHAT U SAID U AV BIN TOGETHER FOR SOMETIME.
ALSO IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE MAYBE ANOTHER GUY SLEPT WITH HER AND HER HEART IS NOW WITH THAT GUY,THAT IS Y I DONT BELIEVE IN RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX.IF U ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX AND ANOTHER GUY HAVE SEX WITH UR GIRL BY CHANCED OMO 8/10 OF MOST GIRLS FOLLOW THE GUY THAT HAVE SEX WITH HER.
SORRY IF MY WORDS HURT U BUT I HAVE TO TELL U THE TRUTH.I KNOW U LOVE HER SO MUCH AND THIS LOVE MAY BECLOUD YOUR THINKING NOW JUST WISE UP NOW AND AS IT IS NOW LOVE WITH YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR HEART BECAUSE SHE MIGHT TELL U NOW THAT SHE IS NO LONGER INTERESTED.GUY WETIN BE UR OWN NA UR OWN

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by shortgun(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Olaotan277: Thanks, I'm only trying to help her, its not bout me...not even about the relationship...I jus wanna stand by her thru this difficult time and help...but she is literally pushing me away
Don't get it twisted man she's seeing another guy.
This is why I always advise guys to chop d kpekus while d relationship is still fresh, when she's still Crazy of about you, so that when you start to "bore" her, you just leave with d memories.

Its too late for you now my friend, just let her be, move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dude, that girl is a dubious creature, and she's playing extreme mind games with you. Unfortunately, for you, she thinks several moves ahead and is far more intelligent than you may ever be. She was not a virgin while you guys were dating. She was (and probably still is) sexually active, and is pulling this stunt to gain total control of your thoughts and actions.

Her strategy is 'reverse psychology'. She studied your thinking and knew that if she came with the plea bargain formula, you'd have questioned her sincerity and ended the relationship.

Perhaps she's considering you for a long term union (or marriage). That may explain her manipulative strategy to zombify you.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Has she confided in anyone else about what happened? Visited the Doctor to get herself checked out? I wouldn't go as far as saying she made up this story just so she could break up with you, like some of the replies in this thread. It's ridiculous for someone in their right mind to go to that extreme. Something definitely caused her sudden change of behaviour.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
fluid26: Dude, that girl is a dubious creature, and she's playing extreme mind games with you. Unfortunately, for you, she thinks several moves ahead and is far more intelligent than you may ever be. She was not a virgin while you guys were dating. She was (and probably still is) sexually active, and is pulling this stunt to gain total control of your thoughts and actions.

Her strategy is 'reverse psychology'. She studied your thinking and knew that if she came with the plea bargain formula, you'd have questioned her sincerity and ended the relationship.

Perhaps she's considering you for a long term union (or marriage). That may explain her manipulative strategy to zombify you.
Dude, I'm not a dummy...and virginity aint a big deal to me, its not a yard stick to qualify a Woman as wifeable or not...this is not bout virginity.
Thanks for the comment tho

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Exactly what I feel she hopes to achieve. You'd be her voltron, defending her situation, making attempts to restore her supposedly lost sanity and dignity. You'd keep saying it's not about this or that, all you wanna do is help someone you love...bla bla bla.

Let me ask you something, if she had come clean, would you assume this same position with the same level of certainty?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op no vex o, I go derail your thread small.

Egbon Fluid, how far na? Long time. You just dey dish out them advice sha. Shey when my own time come to seek advice you no go disappoint sha?

@Bro Op, there are many things that go on in a woman's mind that she cannot tell her man. If she is asking to be left alone, let her be. she's told you already now, and begging her and all that will only make her take you for granted. I've witnessed this so i know. please, move on already!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by jaybee3(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Olaotan277:
I need help please
You don't necessarily have to be tagged as a bf to help her bro. The last thing you had want to do to someone is suffocate them If they think they need a break.
Give her time and if she doesn't come around then simply move the Bleep on.
Don't ever force yourself on someone that doesn't want to be with you ya heard?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
jay bee:
You don't necessarily have to be tagged as a bf to help her bro. The last thing you had want to do to someone is suffocate them If they think they need a break.
Give her time and if she doesn't come around then simply move the Bleep on.
Don't ever force yourself on someone that doesn't want to be with you ya heard?
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
mollytinrox: Op no vex o, I go derail your thread small.

Egbon Fluid, how far na? Long time. You just dey dish out them advice sha. Shey when my own time come to seek advice you no go disappoint sha?

@Bro Op, there are many things that go on in a woman's mind that she cannot tell her man. If she is asking to be left alone, let her be. she's told you already now, and begging her and all that will only make her take you for granted. I've witnessed this so i know. please, move on already!
thanks sire
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Confusionist(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

grin the lady had it well planned out grin
Na only virginity she lost? What abt dignity? grin

Well, as for the OP, and u don buy the story!

If she was ambushed, she will be nicely fuccked!

If she wasn't fuccked, she won't loose that virginty cos, 'some guys' won't just ambush u to stick a finger in ur 'V'!!!

Well, where the girl be? Dem no born am well?
Abi no be me?grin

But i reckon say before person go collect banana from monkey, that person go don knw say the monkey's name be SULE!!!

I mean, a dunce! Period!!!
If OP undstnds! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by modextus(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op i need to know your name and were you're based asap aand maybe your school i think i know that babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Confusionist: grin the lady had it well planned out grin
Na only virginity she lost? What abt dignity? grin

Well, as for the OP, and u don buy the story!

If she was ambushed, she will be nicely fuccked!

If she wasn't fuccked, she won't loose that virginty cos, 'some guys' won't just ambush u to stick a finger in ur 'V'!!!

Well, where the girl be? Dem no born am well?
Abi no be me?grin

But i reckon say before person go collect banana from monkey, that person go don knw say the monkey's name be SULE!!!

I mean, a dunce! Period!!!
If OP undstnds! grin
Lool, very funny...but Bros...I no be sule o, and i no get tribal mark(s) I said "she might have lost her virginity" I wasn't sure...she didnt tell me.
I knw girls dont jus lose their v cuz someone fingered or something...but we are talking bout those wiv the intention of raping here.
thanks for the comment tho
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
modextus: Op i need to know your name and were you're from and if you're from kano..or you are a student of A.B.U i think we dated the same girl..aand if you're neither, then this girl ιѕ probably telling lies i dated some chic like her.
we didn't date the same girl sire
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Emmy9ite(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op take it easy my brother. If you are really sure she was ambushed, this is the best opportunity to win her big time. You must prove to her that not all men are the same. Just make sure you stand by her through this trying times. BUT if she still wants you to Let her be, move on bro, you can live without her.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by modextus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Olaotan277:
we didn't date the same girl sire
ok boss

But like seriously ehnn..you better let go of that babe cause if you insists on getting to know what really went down ehnn you'll be wawed by your findings

If i tell you my story ehmm you'll pray it doesn't eventually turn out to be the same as yours. Trust me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Emmy9ite: Op take it easy my brother. If you are really sure she was ambushed, this is the best opportunity to win her big time. You must prove to her that not all men are the same. Just make sure you stand by her through this trying times. BUT if she still wants you to Let her be, move on bro, you can live without her.
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Tholudee(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bro,pls gv her a break.if something is really happening to her,she wl come back to you when she gets over it...if not then you have to move on...some of we ladies when our guys are taking us too important,we mess up...you are important too brov

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Olaotan277(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tholudee: Bro,pls gv her a break.if something is really happening to her,she wl come back to you when she gets over it...if not then you have to move on...some of we ladies when our guys are taking us too important,we mess up...you are important too brov
Thanks so much for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? / Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. / No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.