Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused (5454 Views)

Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
mollytinrox:
Egbon Fluid, how far na? Long time. You just dey dish out them advice sha. Shey when my own time come to seek advice you no go disappoint sha?

molly molly...aburo mi, I dey kampe. No worry, make dat time reach, I go do you well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by deshclones(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

when they bang another dude its always the same story!!

sexually abused grin grin grin

word man...

The Op is still experiencing puppy love while his supposed woman is far gone..frolicking and enjoying the company of another man(men in some cases)...she just couldn't stand and tell you the truth taht she has found a better guy..hence the lame excuse of being molested and virginity blah blah...wise up man..she is fed up...and you know what they say when a woman is fed up...just let her go..be the man and let her go..it hurts no doubt but its good you experience this now so in your next relationship you will wise up and treat women the way they are supposed to be treated (30% affection and 70% meaness) you no even get memories sef...so you no chop kpomo..nawaoh..where this sule come from ni?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by felipemadero(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Don't o...she z slippn into depression
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by temi4fash(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
D gal is ur babe so u no her better dan us...
U shld no if she is liein or not...

But d fact dat u can leave without her is wat m worried abt her... Ur happiness shld not b tied to an extenal being....

Try and b happy ur self so dat u can help her objecyively.. If she allows u..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by cycline404(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
time to go....
She is just fabricating nonsense thing!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Pdizzle(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2013
fuckluv: Guy, don't u have a heart It could be discerned from The girl's attitude that she was molested. So please get serious for once sad

Girls act pass johnny depp.. @op na scam
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by aejaywhite: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2013
Isnt it so obvious dat she's taking u for a ride? kai, some guys sabi dull sha. anyway its all part of d learning process......Who no go, no go know!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by blessed4ever: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Op please ask your girlfriend questions. You would surely find loopholes in Her story. She is lying to you. I don't want to talk too much.

Why is it only virgins that are always the victims of rape and molestation? Abi do rapisT's now have virgin tracker? Its always the same frigging story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by 190theclown: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
poshdiva: Op please ask your girlfriend questions. You would surely find loopholes in Her story. She is lying to you. I don't want to talk too much.

Why is it only virgins that are always the victims of rape and molestation? Abi do rapisT's now have virgin tracker? Its always the same frigging story
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Olaotan277:

She was ambushed and abused sexually by some guys some few weeks back, they were not successful in having an intercourse but what they did wasn't any better.

I think she might have lost her virginity to this unfortunate incident...but i dont care bout that...i love her no matter what, i understand it is her body and it is her life, i also understand her feelings has been messed with, but i still love her, I havent lost the respect i have for her one bit.

Hahahahahaha...If I got a kobo each time I head that, Dangote himself will be my mai guard!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
fuckluv: Guy, don't u have a heart It could be discerned from The girl's attitude that she was molested. So please get serious for once sad

The guy must have considered 'virginity' to be such a wonderful asset, so our babe told him she's go it. But since what goes up must come down eventually, she just needed to get raped now grin.

Since she's already sexually active, she actually does want them to move their relationship to séx and not just poppy love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding / To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.